Sis-in-Law

RiJoRi

Please pray for my SIL in Boston. The pastor of the church she has been attending for a number of years seems to be heading in an Emergent direction. She is worried because there aren't too many real churches in the Boston area any more; and the people in her church - including her husband - do not see any problem.

Thank you,
--Rich

Beloved Daughter

Please pray for my SIL in Boston. The pastor of the church she has been attending for a number of years seems to be heading in an Emergent direction. She is worried because there aren't too many real churches in the Boston area any more; and the people in her church - including her husband - do not see any problem.

Thank you,
--Rich

Rich, My husband was born and raised in Hamilton, MA. We took a trip back east about five years ago. While we were there we were looking for a church to visit. One of them had the writings of Jonathan Edwards caved into a bench in their open areas. Come to find out, it was a unitarian church now. Everywhere we went, Unitarian churches had taken over. It was very disheartening. Today we did a search and found all manner liberal churches. The Episcopal churches were blatantly not teaching the Bible.

Many prayers for you all.

balshan

Thank you,
--Rich
Prayers sent.

RiJoRi

Thanks, all.
I'll let you know if/when things change. (I really, really don't like it when there's no closure!) It may be a while: SIL - - > DW - - > me!

--Rich