Snow, Falling Objects, Food Shortages

splash

Jesus Christ gave me several dreams. In one of the dreams I saw as if something fell on or near the coast in the upper side of the United States (perhaps Maine, New Hampshire and in other areas around this area such as Massachutes etc) , and that same thing falling on Europe, it may be the United kingdom or other areas where Denmark, Germany and Austria is. I saw a lot of snow in the dream in the United States, it seems like every state had snow, and it was the same in Europe. I was pondering about this dream and I saw military aircrafts in an opposite position to V formation flying over from Europe.

In another dream I saw a diagram showing severe food shortages (fruits, vegetables) like tomatoes, occurring in an area, affecting Central America, Mexico also, which seemed to happen gradually, first there was ample food and then there was a limited amount. And then I saw a map where Jesus Christ was showing that persons in these areas (I am not sure where exactly) need to do the intensive same irrigation techniques from top to bottom, like the Aztecs to help with this situation. Jesus Christ showed me specific areas to avoid, showing me various areas with the word meteorite, like meteorites had fallen in specific areas (about 4, 5, or 6), and those areas must be avoided when planting crops.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ gave me several dreams. In one of the dreams I saw as if something fell on or near the coast in the upper side of the United States (perhaps Maine, New Hampshire and in other areas around this area such as Massachutes etc) , and that same thing falling on Europe, it may be the United kingdom or other areas where Denmark, Germany and Austria is. I saw a lot of snow in the dream in the United States, it seems like every state had snow, and it was the same in Europe. I was pondering about this dream and I saw military aircrafts in an opposite position to V formation flying over from Europe.

In another dream I saw a diagram showing severe food shortages (fruits, vegetables) like tomatoes, occurring in an area, affecting Central America, Mexico also, which seemed to happen gradually, first there was ample food and then there was a limited amount. And then I saw a map where Jesus Christ was showing that persons in these areas (I am not sure where exactly) need to do the intensive same irrigation techniques from top to bottom, like the Aztecs to help with this situation. Jesus Christ showed me specific areas to avoid, showing me various areas with the word meteorite, like meteorites had fallen in specific areas (about 4, 5, or 6), and those areas must be avoided when planting crops.
Do you think all Christians should live according to those two dreams? If not all Christians, then how many Christians, or which ones?

What Christians think about my dreams are irrelevant.
Hmmm...

So....

The report of this dream was posted in the Christian Life discussion board of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry forum and what Christians think about is it irrelevant. Got it :confused:.

Back