So, I ask you...who was the other person God the Word with?

Yahchristian

So, I ask you...who was the other person God the Word with?

There was no other Person since there is only ONE Person who is God, the creator of heaven and earth. He is called Yahweh.

Isaiah 37:16 LSB… “O Yahweh of hosts, the God of Israel, who is enthroned above the cherubim, You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

In John 1, “God” refers to eternal Yahweh and “the Word” refers to “Yahweh incarnate”.

John 1:1,14… In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God… And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So I ask you…is this statement TRUE or FALSE?

The God the Word was IS NOT the God the Word was with.

I say FALSE.

I believe the God the Word was is the Person Yahweh, and the God the Word was with is the Person Yahweh.

There was no other Person since there is only ONE Person who is God, the creator of heaven and earth. He is called Yahweh.

I define “a person” as “a spirit or human being”.

My answer was based on MY definition.

Tell me YOUR definition for “a person” and I will answer based on YOUR definition.

I believe the God the Word was is the Person Yahweh, and the God the Word was with is the Person Yahweh.
No. YHWH is a name, and a title. It cannot apply to more than one, and it applies to the very highest power, the Father.

The Logos, who wields the power of YHWH, is described as "God" for this reason, but he is not YHWH. You can see this in Ps: 110:1. "YHWH said to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

DUDE!!!!!!! I gave you the John 1 verse. The Word WAS God and WITH God....it might be a mystery to you....which is answered in the TRINITY...

You'll need to work that out or remove John 1 from your bible.

DUDE!!!!!!! I gave you the John 1 verse. The Word WAS God and WITH God....it might be a mystery to you....which is answered in the TRINITY...

You'll need to work that out or remove John 1 from your bible.

I define “a person” as “a spirit or human being”.

And Yahweh incarnate (the Word) with omnipresent Yahweh (God) does not necessitate two Beings/Persons.

Yahweh is ONE Being/Person as spirit and as a human.

DUDE!!!!!!! are you able to answer the question or not…

Is this statement TRUE or FALSE?

The God the Word was IS NOT the God the Word was with.

I say FALSE.

Back