So Jesus is wrong according to fake Christian evos?

Authentic Nouveau

So you're yet another Christian who spits on the Christians involved in real science who have done the hard work you are too lazy or unwilling to do - that confirm Evolution. Hard to see where Christians find the time to engage others when they are so busy attacking other Christians...
Hard work?

You can't name a single one that can make a yeast cell and God did it in a day without their Peer reviewed hype and bunkum.

Secondly they aren't Spirit filled believers when they insist God lied about for example, forming Adam and Eve from the dust.

They should beg God for forgiveness.
With my education, I can rip their stories which are filled with holes knows as false assumptions.

Real science calls for observation and they are stuck with speculationism just like you are.

You are a science outsider.

"The pattern that we were told to find for the last 120 years does not exist," declared Niles Eldridge, a paleontologist from the American Museum of Natural History in New York.

Einstein once stated, “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.”

Abiognesis is one of a host of Darwinism destroyers your fundie evo sources can't overcome.

Calling God a liar who observed His own handiwork is what heathen do.

DrDavidT

Interesting post. If no amount of experimentation can prove Einstein right, then why did he say it in the first place? If it is right it will be proven true and one experiment will not prove him wrong, that experiment may have had errors, personal bias, etc. influencing the outcome.

Also, there has not been one actual scientific evolutionary experiment conducted in the history of science. Claims that there were do not make it so.

Gus Bovona

Interesting post. If no amount of experimentation can prove Einstein right, then why did he say it in the first place? If it is right it will be proven true and one experiment will not prove him wrong, that experiment may have had errors, personal bias, etc. influencing the outcome.
Einstein was merely acknowledging the situation that, in its most simple form, is seen by considering whether if, by always observing swans to be white, does that prove that all swans are white? It does not. There could always be a black swan out there (and this situation actually occurred).

This means that a better way to do science is to disprove theories, not prove them, because you never know if a black swan is out there. If a theory keeps on surviving such attempts at disproof, then it gradually becomes accepted provisionally - not proven, but accepted. Karl Popper is famous for pointing this out.

Also, there has not been one actual scientific evolutionary experiment conducted in the history of science. Claims that there were do not make it so.
What would constitute an actual scientific evolutionary experiment, in your opinion (regardless of how the results of the experiment turned out)?

Tiburon

Hard work?

You can't name a single one that can make a yeast cell and God did it in a day without their Peer reviewed hype and bunkum.

Secondly they aren't Spirit filled believers when they insist God lied about for example, forming Adam and Eve from the dust.

They should beg God for forgiveness.
With my education, I can rip their stories which are filled with holes knows as false assumptions.

Real science calls for observation and they are stuck with speculationism just like you are.

You are a science outsider.

"The pattern that we were told to find for the last 120 years does not exist," declared Niles Eldridge, a paleontologist from the American Museum of Natural History in New York.

Einstein once stated, “No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.”

Abiognesis is one of a host of Darwinism destroyers your fundie evo sources can't overcome.

Calling God a liar who observed His own handiwork is what heathen do.
Who insists God lied?
Starting with chemicals through abiogenesis and all the subsequent steps of evolution is the equivalent of forming Adam and Eve from the dust.
Is poetic license a lie?

Temujin

I believe in evo and I'm a Christian.
Thank you. I am amazed at how warped a view of Christians can be gained from these boards. I know that the vast majority of Christians accept science, including the science of evolution. If God exists then His work is portrayed in the real world that surrounds us not trapped in a dusty tone and misinterpreted by fools.