So please explain how this person named Jesus Christ who is the one and only Son of God WITH God but was God?

Yahchristian

So please explain how this person named Jesus Christ who is the one and only Son of God WITH God but was God?

I believe each mention of the phrase "the Word" in John 1:1 refers to the same PERSON.

John 1:1... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And I believe each mention of the word "God" in John 1:1 refers to the same PERSON.

John 1:1... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How?

The word "God" in John 1:1 refers to the person YHWH GOD, and the phrase "the Word" refers to YHWH GOD in the universe as a human.

So... "GOD in the universe as a human" was with "eternal GOD", and "GOD in the universe as a human" was "eternal GOD".

How do YOU explain how the Word was WITH God and also WAS God (without changing the meaning of the word "God")?

P.S.

Here is an overview of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

Dizerner

How do YOU explain how the Word was WITH God and also WAS God (without changing the meaning of the word "God")?

I explain it by saying God is more than one person, which is the only way that saying "God was with God" makes any sense at all.

Now...

Can you describe which modes are included in the following terms:

Does each term refer to: Mode 1 (human God), mode 2 (spirit God), mode 3 (eternal God), or all three modes (we could say all three is like a "mode 4" really).

Would it be:

In the beginning was [mode 1], and [mode 1] was with [mode 4], and [mode 1] was [mode 4]?

Or something else.

Yahchristian

Can you describe which modes are included in the following terms:

Does each term refer to: Mode 1 (human God), mode 2 (spirit God), mode 3 (eternal God), or all three modes (we could say all three is like a "mode 4" really).

I already said in the OP...

So... "GOD in the universe as a human" was with "eternal GOD", and "GOD in the universe as a human" was "eternal GOD".

So... "the Word" refers to "GOD in the universe as a human" and "God" refers to "eternal GOD".

Would it be:

In the beginning was [mode 1], and [mode 1] was with [mode 4], and [mode 1] was [mode 4]?

Or something else.

Using your numbering system where Mode 1 is "GOD in the universe as a human" and Mode 3 is "eternal GOD", it would be:

In the beginning was [mode 1], and [mode 1] was with [mode 3], and [mode 1] was [mode 3].

Yahchristian

I explain it by saying God is more than one person, which is the only way that saying "God was with God" makes any sense at all.

John 1:1... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God1, and the Word was God2.

So...

Do you believe "God2" is the son of "God1"?

Or...

Do you believe "God2" is the substance of "God1"?

Yahchristian

The SON of God is God, just as His Father is.

Okay, but the question specifically asked about the word “God” in John 1:1...

John 1:1... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God1, and the Word was God2.

So...

Or...

johnny guitar

Okay, but the question specifically asked about the word “God” in John 1:1...

So...

Or...

God The Son is The Son of God.
Second question is incomprehensible.

Kampioen

I believe each mention of the phrase "the Word" in John 1:1 refers to the same PERSON.

And I believe each mention of the word "God" in John 1:1 refers to the same PERSON.

How?

The word "God" in John 1:1 refers to the person YHWH GOD, and the phrase "the Word" refers to YHWH GOD in the universe as a human.

P.S.

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
I would say the Word that was with God is also God, ... comparable to that a man's conscience can also be said to be the same man.

Kampioen

" Kampioen said:
I would say the Word that was with God is also God, ... comparable to that a man's conscience can also be said to be the same man. "

But that would mean God is ONE PERSON just as you are one person.

Correct?
It is an analogy so doesn't have to be exact. But yes, God is one person ie the Father but has two neo-persons that are immutably equally part of who He is, … ie the Word/Son and the Holy Spirit.

Persons is a convenience term describing the Scriptural personal interactions within God, not three Gods. …

The born/resurrected Son is an actual individual person compared to God as between God and any man. …

But Jesus is God ie the Word under the experiential influence of the non-omniscient human senses, constituting a human being while still otherwise omniscient and part of who God is.

Towerwatchman

How?

P.S.

A

How?

P.S.

How?

P.S.

Did Jesus Christ pre exist as a center of consciousness before the incarnation?

OldShepherd

How?
P.S.
The word for "with" in Greek is "meta." The word translated "with" in John 1:1 is "pros." How does that affect your theory?

johnny guitar

I already said in the OP...

So... "the Word" refers to "GOD in the universe as a human" and "God" refers to "eternal GOD".

Using your numbering system where Mode 1 is "GOD in the universe as a human" and Mode 3 is "eternal GOD", it would be:

In the beginning was [mode 1], and [mode 1] was with [mode 3], and [mode 1] was [mode 3].
God ALWAYS refers to eternal God whether He becomes man or not.