So they wont give you ivermectin AKA how to own the libs

Faithoverbelief

It appears that Dr's are not giving patients on a respirator ivermectin. So give yourself worms and then if you get covid and go the hospital they will have to give you the ivermectin to kill the worms.

There's always a way to own the libs if you think hard enough. /s

CrowCross

It appears that Dr's are not giving patients on a respirator ivermectin. So give yourself worms and then if you get covid and go the hospital they will have to give you the ivermectin to kill the worms.

The question is...why won't they prescribe ivermectin? The real answer isn't...it hasn't been approved for covid.

Bonnie

This is a bit...harsh, but those in the hospital on hospital food are not likely to GET intestinal worms.

The jury is still out on whether or not ivermectin can truly help those with covid, until that Oxford, England study is finished and evaluated, but I think doctors should be allowed to prescribe it for their covid patients, if the latter wish to try it, so long as it is at safe levels. It shouldn't harm them, and may actually do some good. Trouble is, from the studies I have read on it, it seems to work for some, but not others--which can happen with any medicine. Frustrating.

Last edited:

Furion

I would never own a liberal slave, too lazy and snowflakey.

Authentic Nouveau

This is a bit...harsh, but those in the hospital on hospital food are not likely to GET intestinal worms.

The jury is still out on whether or not ivermectin can truly help those with covid, until that Oxford, England study is finished and evaluated, but I think doctors should be allowed to prescribe it for their covid patients, if the latter wish to try it, so long as it is at save levels. It shouldn't harm them, and may actually do some good. Trouble is, from the studies I have read on it, it seems to works for some, but not others--which can happen with any medicine. Frustrating.
You don't understand what Ivermectin is and how ionophores work.
Why don't you know? No medical education.

Your political jury is deceptive.

In fact you disagree with thousands of cases in India.

Because of your political posturing.

The "jury is not " You are not a juror. Your left winger sources have no intentions of investigation.

Yakuda

Why do you care how a doctor and their patient decide to treat a medical condition? The fact that leftists stick their nose in to it makes me wonder why they don't want this "pandemic" to end.

vibise

If a covid patient wants ivermectin and his doctor is OK with this, I would have no objections.

Doing this in a hospital setting might be problematic though, if the hospital is legally prevented from administering unauthorized drugs.

Yakuda

If a covid patient wants ivermectin and his doctor is OK with this, I would have no objections.

Doing this in a hospital setting might be problematic though, if the hospital is legally prevented from administering unauthorized drugs.
Ivermectin is an approved drug and it was given to my neighbor when he was in the hospital for covid in April.