So we now know that the insurrection narrative is a lie

Sedition: the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

Below is the actual wording of the law (section 2384 of the US criminal code). I agree with you that it sounds like a pretty serious crime. Sadly, Donald Trump and his supporters don't agree with us.

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

Well I guess you can provide that then right?

Last I checked, NOT A SINGLE person was convicted of Insurrection.
The simpler truth, your argument amounts to : nobody was convicted of manslaughter, only murder so I'm right.

Insurrection in US law:

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645,

Seditious Conspiracy:

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645,

Seditious Conspiracy is the more serious charge requiring more than one person and subject to the penalty of 20 years while basic insurrection is only eligible for a 10 year penalty.

Now do you understand why your argument is silly?

The simpler truth, your argument amounts to : nobody was convicted of manslaughter, only murder so I'm right.

Insurrection in US law:
Well, if you care at all about accuracy they are different, just a s manslaughter is different than murder. One has intent.

Also, out of the 1000 or so who are charged only less than 10 were convicted of anything remotely like insurrection. But again it wasn't insurrection even among those few.

Last edited:
Well, if you care at all about accuracy they are different, just a s manslaughter is different than murder. One has intent.

Also, out of the 1000 or so who are charged only less than 10 were convicted of anything remotely like insurrection. But again it wasn't insurrection even among those few.
So, you're saying that the spinning of a narrative employed in calling them insurrectionists is to lessen their crime?

Have you thought this argument through?

True. It was worse than insurrection.
Because their cell phones had cameras?

Your false accusation displays your hatred.

You can't hide your hatred.

Wicked fascist covid mandates were much worse than insurrection.

Your demonic side lied about medical science from the get go.

Do you know why?

Below is the actual wording of the law (section 2384 of the US criminal code). I agree with you that it sounds like a pretty serious crime. Sadly, Donald Trump and his supporters don't agree with us.

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."
Canadiot red communist can't show a stroll with cell phone cameras presented even a hint of force.

Reepicheep Sept 2022

Hates American Christians and Trump voters

Your comment in interesting. I assume Trumpian Christians worship the moon?

You said: "But again it wasn't insurrection even among those few."
I said: "True. It was worse than insurrection."

It should have been understood that I was referring to those few.

Just making sure. The false narrative of "hundreds of Inurrectionists" has a lot of people confused.

Insurrection in US law:
I know, it’s incredible how they think fixating on the word “insurrection” somehow dismisses their violent treason.

Right-wing talking points are sooooo stupid.

I know, it’s incredible how they think fixating on the word “insurrection” somehow dismisses their violent treason.

Backup doubles down on insurrection and violence. Not according to video.

The videos bother you?

The US Capitol rioter known as the QAnon Shaman has been released early from prison to a halfway house. Jacob Chansley, 35, was sentenced to 41 months in prison in November 2021. He was originally..

Are you scared? He is out of the halfway house.

He was a case of a coerced confession.

That is conspiracy Nutwing talk.

Hundreds of people did not commit insurrection or "violent treason" either.

I guess Biden is in on the grand conspiracy to shield those "hundreds" of "traitors" from justice lol.

So we now know that the insurrection narrative is a lie . . .

Don't believe Tucker Carlson, believe your eyes.
He was a trespasser there whose goal was to subvert an election. He deserves jail time.
He is out. He is out of halfway house also.

Going back to the above video. Point put which pic shows 'Election" and which picture shows violent attempt to over throw the election.

Back