So . . . what is going on at the Capital?

Thistle

The joint session of congress had been adjourned, as protesters have breached the Capital. Some on the ground feel that Trump supporters have been infiltrated. Any thoughts?

J regia

Clearly they're Trump supporters who the fat loser boy encouraged. But will the National Guard be called out to overthrow the coup?

Thistle

Clearly they're Trump supporters who the fat loser boy encouraged. But will the National Guard be called out to overthrow the coup?
Irony is lost on you. The president of the United States is Donald Trump. I believe you just referred to him as "fat loser." But to your point, are you at the capital?

J regia

What's ironical about an armed coup d'etat ?

Should Das Fuehrer Drumpf and his armed supporters be tried for treason for carrying out this armed coup d'etat?

Thistle

What's ironical about an armed coup d'etat ?
Question: should this demonstration last longer or shorter than Portland?
Should Das Fuehrer Drumpf
It's Democrat Govoners who are stepping on Constitutional rights, did I miss something?
and his armed supporters be tried for treason
And what did we try the people burning Portland for?
for carrying out this armed coup d'etat?
Two people have been shot. I expect to find they are protesters.

Furion

Yawn.

Don't tell me I'm supposed to get worked up over this?

I am protest numb, the leftist loonies did it to me.

Mostly peaceful protestors, exercising their rights, yada yada.

Temujin

Yawn.

Tell that to the gun shot casualty in hospital.

Thistle

Yawn.

I want to see who was actually arrested, to see if they were actually conservative Trump supporters.

Thistle

Well, on one side there are officers charged with upholding the law.
Like in Portland? I agree.
On the other side you have armed fascists
Really? You have an example of their fascist activity? It's not like they are blue state governors denying citizens of their God given rights. That is the fascism right.
in fancy dress attacking the seat of government.
I did see a guy with Buffalo horns.

Michael R2

The joint session of congress had been adjourned, as protesters have breached the Capital. Some on the ground feel that Trump supporters have been infiltrated. Any thoughts?
Some on the ground? Who?
Are you really starting this by theorizing a false flag conspiracy?

Thistle

Some on the ground? Who?
Trump supporters.
Are you really starting this by theorizing a false flag conspiracy?
I'm accurately passing along the fact that some Trump supporters on the ground have expressed the view that violent people [non-Trump supporters] have infiltrated their ranks. If you have ever seen groups of Republicans you would not find this conjecture so strange.

Michael R2

Trump supporters.
Really. Are you there? Has anyone there contacted you? Are there any interviews available from someone who is actually there?
I'm accurately passing along the fact that some Trump supporters on the ground have expressed the view that violent people [non-Trump supporters] have infiltrated their ranks. If you have ever seen groups of Republicans you would not find this conjecture so strange.
Again, how do you come by this information?