So you believe God in his "condition of being easy to understand" is "not exactly known".

Yahchristian

God in His Simplicity- Indeterminate

Simplicity means... the quality or condition of being easy to understand or do.

Indeterminate means... not exactly known, established, or defined

TRINITARIANS...

So you believe God in his "condition of being easy to understand" is "not exactly known".

Correct?

Whereas I believe Exodus 3:14 shows that God is exactly known as "the self-existent one".

Exodus 3:14... And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Here is an overview of what I believe...

Yahweh is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.

Last edited:

TRINITARIANS...

Correct?

Whereas I believe Exodus 3:14 shows that God is exactly known as "the self-existent one".

Exodus 3:14... And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Yahweh is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.
God is NOT easy to understand.

So according to your TRINITARIAN view...

There is no such thing as "God in His Simplicity*".

Correct?

*Simplicity means "the condition of being easy to understand".

Whereas I believe God IS easy to understand.

Romans 1:20... For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

So according to your TRINITARIAN view...

There is no such thing as "God in His Simplicity*".

Correct?

*Simplicity means "the condition of being easy to understand".

Whereas I believe God IS easy to understand.

Romans 1:20... For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
No idea what you mean by " God in His Simplicity" and Romans 1:20 does NOT say God is easy to understand.

No idea what you mean by " God in His Simplicity" and Romans 1:20 does NOT say God is easy to understand.

“God in His Simplicity” is a TRINITARIAN term, not mine.

@aeg4971 could you please explain that TRINITARIAN term to your fellow TRINITARIAN.

P.S. @johnny guitar the BIBLE says...

Romans 1:20... For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are CLEARLY seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

@aeg4971 could you please explain that TRINITARIAN term to your fellow TRINITARIAN.

Romans 1:20... For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are CLEARLY seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
I answer that God is Spirit by Nature (simple form), which is nothing else than His Essence, hence His Simplicity, as oppose to the complexity of a composition of quantitative parts.

In the words of the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis ,

" Only God Knows His own Ontology". Now creatures lead us to the knowledge of God ,as effects do to their cause . Accordingly , by natural reason we can know of God that only which of necessity belongs to Him as the principle of things. (Rom 1:20).

God is Infinite and Uncreated, All Knowing, All Powerful, Everywhere Present .All of which is by definition, Supremely Being itself Subsistent absolutely Indeterminate.

......Alan

Last edited:

As wordy as ancient Latin theologians were , they all still affirmed in paraphrasing Augustine and Aquinas," No mode of the creature can adequately or perfectly express the Infinitude and Plentitude of God greatness, therefore we must take the strength in various words and terms to attribute to the Divine Perfection'. in this sense Johnny guitar is correct.

...... Alan

God is Spirit by Nature (simple form), which is nothing else than His Essence, hence His Simplicity

But you say God in His Simplicity is “not exactly known, established, or defined”.

Correct?

Whereas I believe...

P.S. YOU defined “Indeterminate” as “not exactly known, established, or defined”.

Nothing in Romans 1:20 indicates God is easy to understand,

Nothing in Romans 1:20 indicates God is easy to understand,

Then according to your TRINITARIAN view...

People DO HAVE an excuse, the invisible God is TOO HARD to understand.

Correct?

And what do you take “clearly” above to mean?

P.S.

I agree that TRINITARIANS have made it very difficult to understand the invisible God.

Whereas I could say Yahweh is the one who transcends all creation...

Trinitarians could say Yahweh is an eternal substance with a threefold consciousness where one is paternity, another filiation, and another spiration.

There are Three Substantive Divine Realities of Paternity Filiation Spiration, which necessarily signifies Three distinct Hypostasis having Godhead. One is the Father, another is the Son, and another is the Holy Spirit .
Properly speaking it is a Threefold consciousness

Last edited:
Then according to your TRINITARIAN view...

People DO HAVE an excuse, the invisible God is TOO HARD to understand.

Correct?

And what do you take “clearly” above to mean?

P.S.

I agree that TRINITARIANS have made it very difficult to understand the invisible God.

Whereas I could say Yahweh is the one who transcends all creation...

Trinitarians could say Yahweh is an eternal substance with a threefold consciousness where one is paternity, another filiation, and another spiration.
Romans 1:20 refers to the EXISTENCE of God easy to understand, NOT that God is.
NO ONE can easily understand God. The Bible repeatedly emphasizes this fact.

TRINITARIANS...

Correct?

Every Divine Person by Himself is The self existent one as God said while giving The Oracles to Moses on the Mount. The Persons distinguishes themselves. I AM THAT I AM:

....... Alan

Back