So you say you believe Jesus? Really?

Gary Mac

Churchianity doesn't even believe Jesus when he said he would be surrendering/laying down his very LIFE!
Yes they do not see that laying down his own life means his own desires for self to help the other. Jesus didnt take your place in death, he only leads people to that death that they may sacrifice their own lives to help the ones in need. The dont seem to make that connection that they are supposed to set aside self for the need of the many. Without that sacrifice of self God can do noting at all in you.

And the message in the cross is death to that flesh man, self, and resurrection of the Spirit man that is not of self and actually does love his neighbor instead of just trying because the law says so.

Gary Mac

Many fakers, many pretenders, many false anointed ones. The way to life is narrow and FEW find it. They don't believe that either.

The can't see because they refuse to allow themselves to see that someone else needs to control their lives instead of them. So instead of walking by the mind of God they choose to serve their own desires and walk by the mind of the flesh, their own mind, and lead themselves to destruction.
Yes

Revelator

Yes they do not see that laying down his own life means his own desires for self to help the other. Jesus didnt take your place in death, he only leads people to that death that they may sacrifice their own lives to help the ones in need. The dont seem to make that connection that they are supposed to set aside self for the need of the many. Without that sacrifice of self God can do noting at all in you.

And the message in the cross is death to that flesh man, self, and resurrection of the Spirit man that is not of self and actually does love his neighbor instead of just trying because the law says so.
"Lying down his own life means his own desires"- try finding THAT in the scriptures, as well!
Jesus is NOT happy when his words are perverted!

e v e

The god some here worship and who’s spirit they ‘walk in’ —— while denying Christ’s deity —- is lucifer.

e v e

"Lying down his own life means his own desires"- try finding THAT in the scriptures, as well!
Jesus is NOT happy when his words are perverted!
which Jesus? Because Jesus as deity came here to earth. And was never just a mortal.

the other jesus was created to fool you.

e v e

Do tell what translation you read or if you attempt from original texts.

Because the translations are tampered and altered.

Well even the oldest original texts are. who knew.

e v e

I hold my view of Him because I met Him, I am in Him, and He shows me the other world.

I do not obtain my view from dogmas. Luckily not.

e v e

Then you DON'T believe the "Immortal Soul" dogma?
What I believe is not at all what you imagine. it would require its own thread to explain what the soul is. How do I know it? He showed me.
I know. I can see why the either other logic of mortal vs. immortal began, but both are wrong and two dimensional dogmatic thinking. As He says : my ways are not your ways.

e v e

I don't do two dimenstional buzz term thinking. Even that phrase "immortal soul dogma" is really a waste of time as an argument.
Just as arminian v. calvin is a waste of time. That's what the satan-realm does... keeps people busy in flatland thinking.

e v e

I'm used to all the flatlanders having no concept yet so sure they are of their point of view.

Last edited: