So you still believe the legacy press? Why?

Thistle

If you do feel you have rational grounds for believing the legacy press, would you mind sharing with us why you feel justified in doing so?

Furion

If you do feel you have rational grounds for believing the legacy press, would you mind sharing with us why you feel justified in doing so?
I base all my decisions off of the big press.

I stay in the basement with my mask on.
I think all white people are inherently racist.
I think oil is evil and I just beefed up my shoe collection so I can walk everywhere.
Joe is the mostest righteous man to ever spend forty seven years doing things for lunch pail whites.
Global Warming will kill us all in 9 years
Republicans wheel grandmas to cliffs to help them jump

And lastly, All big media only speaks truth, are fair and unbiased journalists of the highest honor and trustworthiness.

I've fact checked all these things with big media and they say I'm a good boy.

Thistle

I think oil is evil and I just beefed up my shoe collection so I can walk everywhere.
That was Imelda Marcos's great virtue.
Joe is the mostest righteous man to ever spend forty seven years doing things for lunch pail whites.

And lastly, All big media only speaks truth, are fair and unbiased journalists of the highest honor and trustworthiness.

You get a gold star. And if anyone says and different you have my permission to call them a racist.

Ficciones

The good thing about only having the budget to vlog from your car or gaming chair is you can't send investigative journalists to uncover any inconvenient facts that might conflict with your worldview.

Thistle

The good thing about only having the budget to vlog from your car or gaming chair is you can't send investigative journalists to uncover any inconvenient facts that might conflict with your worldview.

I didn't to it. I've not been even close to England. The real problem is we've not been panicked enough, of for nearly long enough. This is the perfect time to panic!

Authentic Nouveau

View attachment 28

On May 7th there were 2,752 deaths from Covid. Today there were 1,025. You seem to be missing something.
1,025 is missing something. Most of those had one or more other serious ailments.

I remember working for hours on a motorcycle accident case. Dirt bike racing who was thrown into a barbwire fences which cut thru his abdomen like a saw. He was packed with dirt and grass and didn't bleed to death. Died of kidney failure one week later. We cleaned him up and sewed him up. So what did they rule cause of death?

Kidney failure or motorcycle accident? Today they would call it Covid 19

Thistle

Compare to new cases and recall that mortality lags case rate.

View attachment 29
The case rate doesn't tell you anything. It's a function of your testing rate. WHO said there 10 times more cases than have been tested. Well, the number of deaths hasn't changed so it's one tenth as lethal, making it exactly as lethal as the flu.

Thistle

1,025 is missing something. Most of those had one or more other serious ailments.
I would not be surprised if all of them did.
I remember working for hours on a motorcycle accident case. Dirt bike racing who was thrown into a barbwire fences which cut thru his abdomen like a saw. He was packed with dirt and grass and didn't bleed to death. Died of kidney failure one week later. We cleaned him up and sewed him up. So what did they rule cause of death?

Kidney failure or motorcycle accident? Today they would call it Covid 19
So motor sports enthusiasts are susceptible too? The outlook just gets worse and worse! Just goes to show, this is the perfect time to panic!!!

Harry Leggs

Compare to new cases and recall that mortality lags case rate.
It is no secret it is new with no natural defense which means they knew there would be high infection rates from the get-go. The omission here is not lethal and only can be loosely tied to elderly with pre existing health conditions. Lock downs produce two negative effects. A wrecked economy and higher infection rates. So leftists want to lock down again?

Ignatius

This is one of the best posts I have EVER read. Thanks for the laugh too.

Furion

This is one of the best posts I have EVER read. Thanks for the laugh too.

🙃

This is a crazy world brother, I shutter to think there are people out there like that.

Oh my goodness, if this could all go away in a week or so, I would pay money to get it.

I just can't imagine what they will come up with next. The only hope is a Trump landslide, and a shamed media coming to their senses.

Then America can just get back to work making America great again.

Which just amounts to people working and having good trade for the country. It's really quite simple for conservatives. Liberals don't seem smart enough to get it.