Sociopathic serial killers have no feelings. Abortion is brutal

Authentic Nouveau

• Jeffrey Dahmer, the Milwaukee Cannibal, raped, murdered, dismembered, and sometimes ate seventeen boys and men in the 70s and 80s.
The abortion chops the baby into smaller parts to make removal easier.

They have no feelings. I have posted several times about an abortionizer in the Kansas City area who kept baby parts in the office icebox and some times put some parts into his heated lunch.

Some animals eat the placenta. I have encountered one famous serial killer in my life and read about him decades later. He fooled his wife and children. I have an ex-employee who was his supervisor when she was a Mayor of a town.

sociopaths do have a limited, albeit weak, ability to feel empathy and remorse

The abortionizer is 100% insensitive to what he does to kill a human life. No remorse.

A psychopath wants to torture kittens and stomp a few extra times on a mouse.

Prototypical psychopath is somebody, usually male, who may be charismatic and intelligent \

feels good in selling the mom on the idea that abortion is really a good "solution"

Temujin

• Jeffrey Dahmer, the Milwaukee Cannibal, raped, murdered, dismembered, and sometimes ate seventeen boys and men in the 70s and 80s.
The abortion chops the baby into smaller parts to make removal easier.

They have no feelings. I have posted several times about an abortionizer in the Kansas City area who kept baby parts in the office icebox and some times put some parts into his heated lunch.

Some animals eat the placenta. I have encountered one famous serial killer in my life and read about him decades later. He fooled his wife and children. I have an ex-employee who was his supervisor when she was a Mayor of a town.

The abortionizer is 100% insensitive to what he does to kill a human life. No remorse.

A psychopath wants to torture kittens and stomp a few extra times on a mouse.

feels good in selling the mom on the idea that abortion is really a good "solution"
In many human cultures it is normal for the mother to eat the placenta. And why not?

The abortionist performs a D&E Dilatation and Extraction. Cruel

He needs an Exorcism to remove his Demons. E&D

Do you think Christians who abort their babies need exorcism?

Who has the greater sin? The abortionists or the Christian mother who brought her baby to the clinic to terminate it?
Who has the greater sin? The guillotine or the Christian mother who brought her baby to decapitate it?

Authentic Nouveau

'There was only silence from the opposition. We fed a line of deceit,
of dishonesty, of fabrication of statistics and figures; we coddled,
caressed, and stroked the press
. (...) We were calling ourselves pro-
abortionists and pro-choice. In fact we were abortifiers: those who like
abortion. Let me digress and speak for a moment on the question of 'pro-
choice', as they euphemistically call themselves now. I reject that
phrase, that euphemism. It is misleading. It is dishonest. It implies that
in the issue of abortion there is an ethical choice whether to have an
abortion or whether not to have an abortion;...Of course... abortion is
not an ethical choice.

Do no harm.!!!

Authentic Nouveau

• Jeffrey Dahmer, the Milwaukee Cannibal, raped, murdered, dismembered, and sometimes ate seventeen boys and men in the 70s and 80s

Atheist and Darwinist.

Authentic Nouveau

Wherever we notice abortionism we find sociopaths hang out.

Authentic Nouveau

Do you think Christians who abort their babies need exorcism?

Who has the greater sin? The abortionists or the Christian mother who brought her baby to the clinic to terminate it?
Who has the greater sin? The guillotine or the Christian mother who brought her baby to decapitate it?
The greater sin questions leading into moral relativisms?

Your loaded question assumes they are Christian.

What is it about "Thou halt not kill" that is so hard for you to understand.

For another humble Christian approach, nowhere can you cough up where the scriptures suggest taking this issue to the LORD in prayer and seeking Christian council is being followed.

What percentage of these pregnancies are the result of sin. Did the mom pray over her fornication with Skippy before they had sex?

Tiburon

The greater sin questions leading into moral relativisms?

Your loaded question assumes they are Christian.

What is it about "Thou halt not kill" that is so hard for you to understand.

For another humble Christian approach, nowhere can you cough up where the scriptures suggest taking this issue to the LORD in prayer and seeking Christian council is being followed.

What percentage of these pregnancies are the result of sin. Did the mom pray over her fornication with Skippy before they had sex?
Considering the number of atheists compared to the number of abortions It seems a lot of those procedures are done on people who think themselves Christian.
Fornication with Skippy? The kangaroo?