Soft Model of Libertarian Free Will

fltom

They always scream were taking him out of context. So, I have asked many times to no avail, in what context was the term "choice meats" used. I hope you like the sound of crickets
That is false

I told you it had to do with certain reasons God favors some. Such as the humble and those that fear him

Psalm 25:14 (KJV)
14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

James 4:6 (KJV 1900)
6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

that is scripture. Had you actually listened to the original podcast you would have seen that but you read James White who had taken the quote out of context

fltom

The context and meaning is clear, and they also believe the same, as their damnable heresy of conditional election, which they preach proves. Now if only they were so humanly bold in their flesh to admit salvation is a personal achievement as Leighton has stated. Nevertheless they are already there, as their teachings expose them as such, unbeknownst to them.
Wrong again

The context

and no one holds salvation is a personal achievement. Man cannot save himself or Christ would not have needed to go to the cross.

God saves

And he saves those that believe

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

You misrepresent those you criticize

Reformedguy

That is false

I told you it had to do with certain reasons God favors some. Such as the humble and those that fear him

14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

that is scripture. Had you actually listened to the original podcast you would have seen that but you read James White who had taken the quote out of context
So God shows partiality then?

He did not take it out of context. Again, in what context was that phrased asked? Still waiting

Reformedguy

Wrong again

The context

and no one holds salvation is a personal achievement. Man cannot save himself or Christ would not have needed to go to the cross.

God saves

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

You misrepresent those you criticize
Right, you believed so you merited God's choice. Good job lol

fltom

Right, you believed so you merited God's choice. Good job lol
No I just stated the opposite

Did you not read

God saves

all the merit is in Christ not man

Reformedguy

No I just stated the opposite

Did you not read

God saves

all the merit is in Christ not man
I know what you said. No one said it was a personal achievement. It is you meriting your election though right?

fltom

So God shows partiality then?

He did not take it out of context. Again, in what context was that phrased asked? Still waiting
Do you have a problem with scripture ?

Do you disagree with this ?

It does not say he will save them. They still need to believe the covenant

again this is scripture

Now it does not say men are saved because they are humble but that God gives more grace

will you disagree with scripture ?

Had you actually listened to the original podcast you would have seen that but you read James White who had taken the quote out of context

Now can you state you personally heard the podcast and that it was about men earning their salvation ?

fltom

I know what you said. No one said it was a personal achievement. It is you meriting your election though right?
Wrong again

If it was merit that would be personal achievement

If you know what I said why do you attempt to distort it ?

Reformedguy

again this is scripture

Now it does not say men are saved because they are humble but that God gives more grace

Had you actually listened to the original podcast you would have seen that but you read James White who had taken the quote out of context

Now can you state you personally heard the podcast and that it was about men earning their salvation ?
Right, so He shows partiality then.

Why does He give more grace to some and not others? More partiality?

Reformedguy

again this is scripture

I did hear the podcast. I will ask again, in what context was that phrase used??

fltom

I did hear the podcast. I will ask again, in what context was that phrase used??
How many times do you need to be told

The context was dealing with certain reasons why God favors some

and was supported with scripture

I have noted it multiple times

How is it you did not grasp that ?

fltom

Right, so He shows partiality then.

Why does He give more grace to some and not others? More partiality?
Are you doubting God ?

Its scriptural

Are you doubting God's word ?

Last edited:

Reformedguy

How many times do you need to be told

The context was dealing with certain reasons why God favors some

and was supported with scripture

I have noted it multiple times

How is it you did not grasp that ?
Favors some in what context? Come on dude. Put or shut up. Favors some in what context

Reformedguy

Are you doubting God ?

Its scriptural

Are you doubti8ng God's word ?
Why does He give more grace to some and not others? And grace in what context? Not to believe right? You don't need it you have LFW right?

ReverendRV

Are you doubting God ?

Its scriptural

Are you doubti8ng God's word ?
When God gives more Grace to Believers, is the Grace more of the Bible; or some other type of Grace?

fltom

Why does He give more grace to some and not others? And grace in what context? Not to believe right? You don't need it you have LFW right?
Its his perogative

again this is scripture

God gives grace to the humble

Proverbs 3:34; James 4:6; 1 Peter 5:5; Matthew 23:12; Psa 138:6; Luke 1:52; 14:11; 18:14;

God’s mercy is on those that fear him

Psa 25:14; 33:18; 103:17; 118:4; 147:11;Luke 1:50

Grace is needed to believe

example

Romans 10:14-15 (KJV)
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Reformedguy

Its his perogative

again this is scripture

God gives grace to the humble

Proverbs 3:34; James 4:6; 1 Peter 5:5; Matthew 23:12; Psa 138:6; Luke 1:52; 14:11; 18:14;

God’s mercy is on those that fear him

Psa 25:14; 33:18; 103:17; 118:4; 147:11;Luke 1:50

Grace is needed to believe

example

Romans 10:14-15 (KJV)
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Why? You have LFW. Just choose to believe. Do your part