Some bad lefist say we are holding people accountable by getting them fired. Question: Holding them accountable to what, your bad ideologies?

Mr Laurier

I provide that to people I can see in person face to face and who are not completely manipulated by some bad leftist bad ideologies because it is possible for them to consider the evidence instead of dismissing it because it is not from a certain source, side, person/group or something that fits what they want.
I can post a video of myself speaking.
I have never been manipulated by any "bad leftist bad ideologies".
I consider all evidence I find.

Thistle

Some bad lefist say we are holding people accountable by getting them fired. Question: Holding them accountable to what, your bad ideologies?

What if other don't agree with the bad leftist bad ideologies?

Who gives the bad leftist the right? Where did their authority or ability to hold people accountable to their bad ideologies come from?

Is it that they can hold people accountable to their bad ideologies is because others like employers are in agreement with those same bad ideologies or to scared to fight back?
If someone is going after some nobody employee, guess who they are not going after? The company! The management! The board! Of course we should give them their sacrificial lamb! How many would you like! Would you like a Coke with that? You have to admire the great courage of the Davos class.

Waltz

What if other don't agree with the bad leftist bad ideologies?

Who gives the bad leftist the right? Where did their authority or ability to hold people accountable to their bad ideologies come from?

Is it that they can hold people accountable to their bad ideologies is because others like employers are in agreement with those same bad ideologies or to scared to fight back?
Yes. How about all those fires, damages, and dead cops over the summer? Let's hold the kindergarten "protestors" liable. They should have fought harder and caused more damage if they wanted to make their point.

HillsboroMom

I dont think hateful racism is a good ideology but that is not the main issue. That seems to be the issue that bad leftist try to make it seem like is the issue main issue. But the real main issue is bad leftist want the U.S. and world to be the way they want it despite what everyone else wants and despite what real science says and despite what is right or wrong. There is a small amount of racism but the bad leftist try to make it seem like it almost every where. Everything is not perfect but it is much better than it was in the 1960s and before. The bad leftist try to use what some good liberals and others did in the 1960s with civil rights and women's rights and make it seem they are the same people. And even if some bad leftist did some good things, that doesn't justify all the bad things. They try to use the pretext of fighting for equal rights and diversity as a way of brainwashing people on to their side. As long as someone thinks bad leftist are fighting for some good things like being against racism, many times they ignore the bad things they do and say. Many who are on the bad leftist side don't know that is not the side of equality and diversity. They are the side of manipulation and lies. I'm black. I used to kinda be on that side as far as certain things. All sides have some bad in them but bad leftist is the worst right now. Many on the bad leftist side don't realize their desires for what they want and what they think is good have been used against them to keep them loyal and attached to that tribe. Racism is bad but the side being the most racist right now is the bad leftist. They think it is right to use racism to fight racism. When really it is not as bad as they portray it to be. They are not fighting against racism. The are acting like they are. They are manipulating people making them think they are fighting against racism when the really seem to be fighting for power so the can make things the way they want it. Along the way maybe a very very small amount of actual racism is dealt with but I rather be in this society even though it isn't perfect and has some issues than in societies like China, India, North Korea and Russia in which that is what they seem to be trying to change it to. Where the people don't have the power and a small amount of people are dictators.

The real main issue is bad right-wingers want the U.S. and world to be the way they want it despite what everyone else wants and despite what real science says and despite what is right or wrong.

TeabagSalad

I provide that to people I can see in person face to face and who are not completely manipulated by some bad leftist bad ideologies because it is possible for them to consider the evidence instead of dismissing it because it is not from a certain source, side, person/group or something that fits what they want.

So, in other words you can't. If evidence is good it doesn't matter what the source is. Thanks for showing yourself to be full of it.

Oh, and just so you know, I am not a "leftist", I am a political centrist.

john james

So, in other words you can't. If evidence is good it doesn't matter what the source is. Thanks for showing yourself to be full of it.

Oh, and just so you know, I am not a "leftist", I am a political centrist.
I am a Kingdom independent that tries to not be involved in the political games and tactics that one tribe uses to gain the upper hand on another. I'm here for the ones that like me will look up things and try to discover the truth after seeing something on here to prompt them to do so. I'm not here to convince some who may be fully manipulated by the bad current culture that is rising or the bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies. And loyal to certain ideologies that are bad because how it seems to benefit them and possible feelings.

Off of here, it is different.

I dont have a bone in the fight other than not wanting to see some people mistreated because of bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies affecting everyone else including some who are mislead who support them.

Many other sides have bad things about them but right now the bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies are the biggest threat to the U.S. and the world.

TeabagSalad

I am a Kingdom independent that tries to not be involved in the political games and tactics that one tribe uses to gain the upper hand on another. I'm here for the ones that like me will look up things and try to discover the truth after seeing something on here to prompt them to do so. I'm not here to convince some who may be fully manipulated by the bad current culture that is rising or the bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies. And loyal to certain ideologies that are bad because how it seems to benefit them and possible feelings.

Off of here, it is different.

I dont have a bone in the fight other than not wanting to see some people mistreated because of bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies affecting everyone else including some who are mislead who support them.

Many other sides have bad things about them but right now the bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies are the biggest threat to the U.S. and the world.

Bad leftist behaviours? Like what? Holding people accountable when they say things that are racist, homophobic etc? Do you honestly think that is a bad thing?

Thistle

Bad leftist behaviours? Like what? Holding people accountable
For clarity, can you list all the people who are accountable to you, and why?
when they say things that are racist,
And by racist you mean, not subscribing to critical race theory?
homophobic etc?
And by homophobia you mean believing God instituted marriage? You see if he did, it's whatever God says it is, and govenment is related to it as they are related to all other rights.
Do you honestly think that is a bad thing?
That will depend on your answer to the question about who are all the people you believe are accountable to you, and why.

john james

Bad leftist behaviours? Like what? Holding people accountable when they say things that are racist, homophobic etc? Do you honestly think that is a bad thing?

Some say the bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies views of what is discrimination is false and their standards determining discrimination is false. They may have the right definition but when they see discrimination, usually it isn't discrimination. Some say what it is, is them looking for it or using a false accusation as a weapon to get what they want. Some legitimately see discrimination but it isn't discrimination usually. Usually it is an opinion that is threatening to their way of thinking and the way they want it to be.

In the black community many see racism when others in the black community don't. Many times it is because some have been hurt by it so much that their feelings, experience and intuition start to replace the facts and evidence and become the facts and evidence. Every now in then the feelings are correct like a wrong clock that has stopped being right twice a day but usually they are not correct. It appears some bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies have adopted this way of determining discrimination and they see it in places that it is not in. Especially opinions/views/facts/truth that are against or disagree with what they think is right or against or disagree with their bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies.

Ignatius

No. Thats not how reality works.
Kind of like the imbecile president who said the leftist nitwits prefer truth to facts. Truth is malleable for you people, such as someone with a penis can be a girl. There is no "reality" with leftists. Its hilarious to even see you people try and use the word.

Mr Laurier

Kind of like the imbecile president who said the leftist nitwits prefer truth to facts. Truth is malleable for you people, such as someone with a penis can be a girl. There is no "reality" with leftists. Its hilarious to even see you people try and use the word.
Huh?
Again... NO. Thats STILL not how reality works.
Please tell me who this "imbecile president" is, who said this bizzare thing.
Truth is not any more malleable to the Metis nation, than to any other people. Try again.
Actually there is indeed a "reality" with leftists.
How is it "hilarious" to see Metis use the word "reality"?

Ignatius

Huh?
Again... NO. Thats STILL not how reality works.
Please tell me who this "imbecile president" is, who said this bizzare thing.
Truth is not any more malleable to the Metis nation, than to any other people. Try again.
Actually there is indeed a "reality" with leftists.
How is it "hilarious" to see Metis use the word "reality"?
Lmbo you're hilarious

Mr Laurier

Lmbo you're hilarious
Huh?
Oh... You were trying to ridicule me. Sorry. I was busy being an adult.
So no "imbecile president".
No idiotic claim from said "president".
No evidence that the Metis nation has a distinct and unique relationship with truth.
No evidence that leftists do not have a concept of reality.

And you keep refering to something about people with a penis being girls. What is that about?

TeabagSalad

Some say the bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies views of what is discrimination is false and their standards determining discrimination is false. They may have the right definition but when they see discrimination, usually it isn't discrimination. Some say what it is, is them looking for it or using a false accusation as a weapon to get what they want. Some legitimately see discrimination but it isn't discrimination usually. Usually it is an opinion that is threatening to their way of thinking and the way they want it to be.

In the black community many see racism when others in the black community don't. Many times it is because some have been hurt by it so much that their feelings, experience and intuition start to replace the facts and evidence and become the facts and evidence. Every now in then the feelings are correct like a wrong clock that has stopped being right twice a day but usually they are not correct. It appears some bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies have adopted this way of determining discrimination and they see it in places that it is not in. Especially opinions/views/facts/truth that are against or disagree with what they think is right or against or disagree with their bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies.
Ah, at last I see. You're trying to defend racism and racists by claiming that the racism experienced by minorities is imagined or made up.

john james

Ah, at last I see. You're trying to defend racism and racists by claiming that the racism experienced by minorities is imagined or made up.
Not all racism is imagined or made up. Some is legitimate. I'm black. I've experienced racism. But some times it comes from not seeing things correctly. There are times when it is hard to prove but legitimate. But there are times when it is not provable, not legitimate and just assumed.

It appears that some bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies supporters see discrimination where it isn't. And that would be some who are truly honest. Others however appear to be using it as a way to get the upper hand and hold people accountable to their bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies.

I'm starting to notice what some say sometimes and/or what I say sometimes is not what is received by the supporter of bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies. Almost as if their way of thinking sees what is said in like another language that says something else then what is being said. Unless it is just a tactic to disprove anything said against them or in disagreement. I'm hoping that the bad ideologies haven't brainwashed them to the point that they see a different reality than people who don't support or believe in bad leftist bad behaviors and bad ideologies.

Last edited: