Some leftist say children can't give consent to pedophiles. If children can't give consent to pedophiles to have sex then how can children given conse

john james

Some leftist say children can't give consent to pedophiles. If children can't give consent to pedophiles to have sex then how can children given consent to having their gender changed and/or to starting the process with puberty blockers?

Reactions: BMS
Some leftist say children can't give consent to pedophiles. If children can't give consent to pedophiles to have sex then how can children given consent to having their gender changed and/or to starting the process with puberty blockers?
You've pretty much admitted you ignore the people you edit call leftists, so there really isn't much incentive for those people to answer your questions. As your definition of a "leftist" is effectively "anyone I disagree with", that makes me one - and I'm going to answer your question not for your sake, but for the sake of anyone else who might be reading this. Whether you respond to it oir agree with me, I really don't care:

The concept of consent (in this context) is a legal one. Anyone of any age can consent to various things, because consent is nothing more than agreeing with an idea or an action. Legally, however, people below a certain age cannot consent to break the law. This is why child law breakers are legally treated differently than adult law breakers.

A child cannot legally consent to having sex, because in most states, sex is illegal below a certain age. It does not matter whether the "partner" is someone of the child's own age, or an adult, or whether the partner is a pedophile. Having sex with a child is illegal, and even if the child agrees to have sex, that sex is not legally consensual.

There is nothing illegal about changing your gender, whether that change entails surgery or drugs or just a change of name/clothes.

This is why there is no problem with a child consenting to gender reassignment.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've pretty much admitted you ignore the people you EDIT call leftists, so there really isn't much incentive for those people to answer your questions. As your definition of a "leftist" is effectively "anyone I disagree with", that makes me one - and I'm going to answer your question not for your sake, but for the sake of anyone else who might be reading this. Whether you respond to it oir agree with me, I really don't care:

The concept of consent (in this context) is a legal one. Anyone of any age can consent to various things, because consent is nothing more than agreeing with an idea or an action. Legally, however, people below a certain age cannot consent to break the law. This is why child law breakers are legally treated differently than adult law breakers.

A child cannot legally consent to having sex, because in most states, sex is illegal below a certain age. It does not matter whether the "partner" is someone of the child's own age, or an adult, or whether the partner is a pedophile. Having sex with a child is illegal, and even if the child agrees to have sex, that sex is not legally consensual.

There is nothing illegal about changing your gender, whether that change entails surgery or drugs or just a change of name/clothes.

So this post of yours is the typical baseless and reprehensible deception employed
You waffle on at length about consent, hiding behind a legality of consent and then you throw in a line at the end about gender reassignment without any evidence.
Firstly in the UK the Gender Reassignment Act 2004 is for adults 18 and over only. It does not apply to children.
Secondly the Act though called gender reassignment addresses gender dysphoria or the incongruence with ones biological sex. It makes no reference to made up gender like non-binary and all that nonsense.
Thirdly, children cannot understand the consequences of disphoria before or during puberty indeed the reasearch shows 79-94% of children who experience dysphoria no longer do so after puberty but encouraged in it nearly 100% go on to assume the false identity often with hormones and surgery which makes them infertile. Increasingly these people either harden their hearts as activists or realise the mistake and try and detransition as much as possible.

Your position is therefore support for grooming and child abuse

Last edited by a moderator:
See @mikeT Also, gender reassignment takes years and is reversible unless surgery is undertaken. Only a minority of trans people have surgery. The purpose of puberty blockers is to delay puberty, thus keeping options open until the child is mature enough to make decisive moves. You also ignore the role of parents, who are able to give consent on behalf of their child for medical procedures.

Finally, it isn't some Leftists that say that children cannot give consent to sex. Everyone, including all leftists say this. It's legally impossible for children to give consent to sex.

See @mikeT Also, gender reassignment takes years and is reversible unless surgery is undertaken. Only a minority of trans people have surgery. The purpose of puberty blockers is to delay puberty, thus keeping options open until the child is mature enough to make decisive moves. You also ignore the role of parents, who are able to give consent on behalf of their child for medical procedures.

Finally, it isn't some Leftists that say that children cannot give consent to sex. Everyone, including all leftists say this. It's legally impossible for children to give consent to sex.
Ok with that in general but ehat do mean by trans people? Are you assuming people who have genuine gender dysphoria are included with your imaginary gender identity? People such as Hayton, Rose of Dawn and Yardley? They say you are wrong about gender identity.

Ok with that in general but ehat do mean by trans people? Are you assuming people who have genuine gender dysphoria are included with your imaginary gender identity? People such as Hayton, Rose of Dawn and Yardley? They say you are wrong about gender identity.
And they too are wrong. Or more likely you have completely misunderstood what they have actually said, or are deliberately suppressing the bits you don't agree with.

And they too are wrong. Or more likely you have completely misunderstood what they have actually said, or are deliberately suppressing the bits you don't agree with.
We have been through that and seen the opposite, you dont understand the science the medicine or the law.
You can address what I wrote or you can carry on spewing out your own baseless disproven opinions

We have been through that and seen the opposite, you dont understand the science the medicine or the law.
You can address what I wrote or you can carry on spewing out your own baseless disproven opinions
Lol! Actually what we've seen is that you don't understand the science or the legal or medical realities. Sorry, but you are talking nonsense . The whole "gender identity is a lie" baloney, is itself a lie.

Lol! Actually what we've seen is that you don't understand the science or the legal or medical realities. Sorry, but you are talking nonsense . The whole "gender identity is a lie" baloney, is itself a lie.
Baseless waffle. If you want to debate the evidence do so, otherwise I have already heard your deluded disaffected opinions over and over again.

Show understanding to gender dysphoria and reject the transgender activist identity lie at every opportunity

Baseless waffle. If you want to debate the evidence do so, otherwise I have already heard your deluded disaffected opinions over and over again.
I am not interested in debating the subject, at least not with you, since you are incapable of doing so coherently. The only reason to come to this site is because it is fun and interesting. Shooting fish in a barrel is neither much fun not very interesting, though it exceeds in both, debating with you. You are too easy to beat and don't recognize know when you are beaten.

Tell that to the children who are now adults who are regretting the sex modification they had as teenagers. They had serious mental issues in general and the activists convinced them they were in the wrong body. There's a reason why children are not allowed to sign legally binding contracts like buying a house or a car.

I am not interested in debating the subject, at least not with you, since you are incapable of doing so coherently. The only reason to come to this site is because it is fun and interesting. Shooting fish in a barrel is neither much fun not very interesting, though it exceeds in both, debating with you. You are too easy to beat and don't recognize know when you are beaten.
We arent interested in your opinions that we have heard before. This is a debating forum not a Temujin blog, so if you aren't interested in debating then dont post your grooming support

Tell that to the children who are now adults who are regretting the sex modification they had as teenagers.
Show me one and I will. People routinely regret decisions they've made in the past, but this is not an argument for preventing them from being able to make those decisions.

They had serious mental issues in general
Prove it.

and the activists convinced them they were in the wrong body.
Prove it.

There's a reason why children are not allowed to sign legally binding contracts like buying a house or a car.
Because it's illegal. Surgery and medication (under a doctor's supervision) is not.

Show me one and I will.
Just a few....there are tons more.

People routinely regret decisions they've made in the past, but this is not an argument for preventing them from being able to make those decisions.

No child should be able to make such a decision.
Prove it.

See the links provided.

Show me one and I will. People routinely regret decisions they've made in the past, but this is not an argument for preventing them from being able to make those decisions.
For minors it is.

Because it's illegal. Surgery and medication (under a doctor's supervision) is not.
Without the permission of parents? Thankfully not everywhere. Why do you support estranging children from their parents and giving them over to some government entity to make decisions for? You would have fit in well in Stalin's Russia.

Prove it.

Prove it.

I showed you one. Kiera Bell. The medical profession and the courts agreed. Cant prove it to someone who refuses to see evidence

Back