Some only know Jesus the Savior, but not the Christ

Many believe that Jesus came to take our punishment for the sins we continue to commit, thus our Savior. But that is false. If they knew that Jesus is the Christ, they would know His number one reason for dying for us. Let's see how many already know the answer, and not just the false doctrine.

I'll join in later after seeing what people know.

AV Mt 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

There is justification.
There is sanctification.
There is glorification.

A Three step process, that we need to complete with GOD's guiding, GOD's leading and in GOD's power.

AV 1Jn 2:2-4 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world. 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Why does Jesus buy all sins, "[the sins of] the whole world" ??? <<< This is a Theology forum, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Mt 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

There is justification.
There is sanctification.
There is glorification.

A Three step process, that we need to complete with GOD's guiding, GOD's leading and in GOD's power.

AV 1Jn 2:2-4 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world. 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Why does Jesus buy all sins, "[the sins of] the whole world" ??? <<< This is a Theology forum, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

What is justification?
What is sanctification?
What is glorification?

By the way, I'm impressed you added glorification? :) Let's see if you can also tell me when that happens...

Last edited:
By the way, I'm impressed you added glorification? :) Let's see if you can also tell me when that happens...
AV 1C 15:51-57 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory{G3534 nikos} through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul states, it is at "the victory{G3534 nikos} through our Lord Jesus Christ".

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV 1C 15:51-57 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory{G3534 nikos} through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul states, it is at "the victory{G3534 nikos} through our Lord Jesus Christ".

Yours in Christ, Michael

Oh dear, I was afraid you were going to be referring to after death and only about our body. What about our mind and heart? When are they glorified? Sorry, I'm no longer impressed. Find the answer and change my mind. :)

Oh dear, I was afraid you were going to be referring to after death and only about our body. What about our mind and heart? When are they glorified? Sorry, I'm no longer impressed. Find the answer and change my mind. :)
AV 1C 15:40-44 [There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another. 41 [There is] one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for [one] star differeth from [another] star in glory. 42 So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Paul had the answer. But I was hoping you had some understanding here of more of Paul's letters.

AV Mt 22:37-38 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.

Where is "all thy heart" and "all thy soul" and "all thy mind" is hosted in ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV 1C 15:40-44 [There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another. 41 [There is] one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for [one] star differeth from [another] star in glory. 42 So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Paul had the answer. But I was hoping you had some understanding here of more of Paul's letters.

AV Mt 22:37-38 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.

Where is "all thy heart" and "all thy soul" and "all thy mind" is hosted in ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

In a morgue, the body that is laying there, is the mind and spirit still intact, or have they left? Do they even still exist?

1 Thessalonians 4:
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

The body is in the ground, and yet the mind and spirit of those who have died are with Jesus. (I'm not discussing soul sleep, but where the soul goes after death.)

So when we are born again, and Jesus said we must be born again, do you believe that is after Jesus comes again, or to become a Christian in the first place?

Last edited:

YeshuaFan

There is justification.
There is sanctification.
There is glorification.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Do we have to keep the Sabbath or any other rules to keep saved then?

YeshuaFan

Many believe that Jesus came to take our punishment for the sins we continue to commit, thus our Savior. But that is false. If they knew that Jesus is the Christ, they would know His number one reason for dying for us. Let's see how many already know the answer, and not just the false doctrine.

Christ is a title means anointed one, and he is indeed our Savior and our God!

Do we have to keep the Sabbath or any other rules to keep saved then?
AV Ro 10:2-5 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

I hope everyone understands the difference between exegesis and eisegesis. With that said ...

Contrast Question: Where does it say, "For Christ [is] the end of the law for" sin "to every one that believeth." ???

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

IOW: How does GOD define sin between the OT/OC to the NT/NC, in "the remission of sins" of Jesus' blood ???

AV 1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Is it still a death sin in GOD's mind, to break the sabbath ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

YeshuaFan

AV Ro 10:2-5 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

I hope everyone understands the difference between exegesis and eisegesis. With that said ...

Contrast Question: Where does it say, "For Christ [is] the end of the law for" sin "to every one that believeth." ???

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

IOW: How does GOD define sin between the OT/OC to the NT/NC, in "the remission of sins" of Jesus' blood ???

AV 1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Yours in Christ, Michael
The Sabbath was ONLY given to Israel under the Mosaic Covenant, AND WAS never GIVEN TO THE Church IN THE nt!

The Sabbath was ONLY given to Israel under the Mosaic Covenant, AND WAS never GIVEN TO THE Church IN THE nt!
Do you have some scripture to support that ???

Hint: The defense, I have is, the definition of sin in the remission of sin, paid for by Jesus, given to the NT church.
His death paid for the sin debt obligation due to God the father!
Please think this through thoroughly.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Yours in Christ, Michael

The Sabbath was part of the Old Covenant. John tells us what the New Covenant commandments are if you just keep reading in the same chapter to 1 John 3:23-24. Keep these and you can be saved.

Also, the Sabbath was the SIGN of the Old Covenant. Now that we have a new covenant, we also have a new SIGN of the covenant 1 Corinthians 11:25.

Now that we have a new covenant, we also have a new SIGN of the covenant 1 Corinthians 11:25.
AV 1C 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Are sure enough to know in 1 Corinthians 11, that your salvation does depend on trusting Jesus' example for us, in the communion service ???
Also, the Sabbath was the SIGN of the Old Covenant.
Where in scriptures, do you think you have this conclusion, in the Words of GOD ???

I will counter with:
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Since when did any creature's word, is higher in authority than the GOD Creator's Authority ???

Look up the Hebrew word for man, and we will discuss it's application to GOD's own words.

Are you aware, there is no capitalization in the original language, like we know about now ???
The Sabbath was part of the Old Covenant.
That is an opinion in part, until we discuss this more.

You have implied: So do you know that it ONLY for "the Old Covenant", with scripture evidence ???

AV Ex 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the LORD that doth sanctify you.
AV Ex 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.

Did GOD break Their word to "the children of Israel" ???

AV Ga 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

If you belong to Christ, are you also a "the children of Israel" then ???
John tells us what the New Covenant commandments are if you just keep reading in the same chapter to 1 John 3:23-24. Keep these and you can be saved.
AV 1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

I already know, you will acknowledge this verse as truth.

AV Isa 33:22 For the LORD [is] our judge, the LORD [is] our lawgiver, the LORD [is] our king; he will save us.

But please share what "the law" in the definition article in the original language, John is referring to ???

AV 1Jn 3:23-24 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

But please share what "he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him", John is referring to ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

e v e

He legally undid the fall the goal being to rescue us from here and help us return to eden. The same exact covenant of the OT. We (His souls) will be saved when restored to our imperishable eden body, at the Change.

I know this is not your answer but it is the answer.

In a morgue, the body that is laying there, is the mind and spirit still intact, or have they left? Do they even still exist?
1 Thessalonians 4:
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
The body is in the ground, and yet the mind and spirit of those who have died are with Jesus. (I'm not discussing soul sleep, but where the soul goes after death.)
So when we are born again, and Jesus said we must be born again, do you believe that is after Jesus comes again, or to become a Christian in the first place?
AV Jn 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Why did Jesus go to the tomb of "Lazarus" to "awake him out of sleep" ???

Given your statement above, What does Jesus know, that you do not ???

Yours in Christ, Michael