Son of Man and Ancient of Days. = Trinity

Weird, you've always said that.
It's because you are born and brought up in false Christianity that you aren't aware that scriptures don't teach Multi-personal God. It's from Greco-Roman culture. It's misrepresentation of God.

The Spirit only speaks what He hears (John 16:13). Remember? That's not the Father. The Father does not only speak what He hears. ?

The Father sends the Spirit not Himself:

Ps 104:30
When you send forth your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground.

?

You don't understand the deep things of God.. You don't even know the difference between the Father and the Spirit.

P.s.: Messiah is the Spirit/the Spirit of the Lord (2 Cor 3:17)..
You don't understand scriptures. The Spirit is also presented as God. You have no idea that the titles of The Father, Son and The Holy Spirit are Dispensational.

In OT, Yahuah was The Father of Israel in covenant relationship.

In the NT, It's The Son Who manifested as representative of Israel as the first born son.

After resurrection of The Son, it's the ministry of The Holy Spirit within The Assembly of God.

The Holy Spirit of God/Messiah.

All you guys are busy in your false multi-personal God.

You like others are taking only parts of gospel accounts instead of whole of Scriptures from Gen 1 and come to erroneous conclusions.

The Son of God wasn't a 2nd Person of God. The multi-personal God is from heathen origin. Bible is a spiritual Book and carnal man cannot understand it.

Gen 1: 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, and darkness was on the surface of the watery depths. And God’s Spirit was hovering over the surface of the waters.

Tell me is Holy Spirit different from God's Spirit?

God is Spirit and didn't have any form that can be tangible. So, your first error is to make Him a Person or Individual.

John 4:
23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to be his worshippers.

24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

John clearly says God is Spirit in reference to the Father.

You have a dead doctrine.

You don't understand scriptures. The Spirit is also presented as God. You have no idea that the titles of The Father, Son and The Holy Spirit are Dispensational.

In OT, Yahuah was The Father of Israel in covenant relationship.

In the NT, It's The Son Who manifested as representative of Israel as the first born son.

After resurrection of The Son, it's the ministry of The Holy Spirit within The Assembly of God.

The Holy Spirit of God/Messiah.

All you guys are busy in your false multi-personal God.

You like others are taking only parts of gospel accounts instead of whole of Scriptures from Gen 1 and come to erroneous conclusions.

The Son of God wasn't a 2nd Person of God. The multi-personal God is from heathen origin. Bible is a spiritual Book and carnal man cannot understand it.

Gen 1: 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, and darkness was on the surface of the watery depths. And God’s Spirit was hovering over the surface of the waters.

Tell me is Holy Spirit different from God's Spirit?

God is Spirit and didn't have any form that can be tangible. So, your first error is to make Him a Person or Individual.

John 4:
23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to be his worshippers.

24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

John clearly says God is Spirit in reference to the Father.

You have a dead doctrine.

You said the Father is the Spirit, but the Spirit only speaks what He hears.

Does your god only speak what he hears??? ?

I think you have a Greco-Roman Christ who can't save you. You are dead!
Dumb
I don't care what Trinitarians believe.
Then why do you debate? if you’re going to debateMormons I believe you should know what Mormons believe it. It’s a rather dumb position to argue against anything and not know what you’re arguing against.
They are dead in believing that Yahusha Messiah as God is distinct from His Body. According to you He took on sinful Body of flesh. If it were so He couldn't offer His flesh and blood as an offering for sin.
Again, you don’t read, and then you fabricate false accusations. Never said that Jesus was distinct from his body, never said that Jesus had a sinful body. Obviously, you can’t tell the difference between an imperfect body in a sinful body.
I have proved from scriptures that His Body was incorruptible. He was truly dead and was in the grave for 3 days.
Jesus’ resurrected body is incorruptible. The body in which he took on flesh was not
Your false Christ was alive in heaven and really didn't die. Unitarians are correct in their accusation against Trins that you believe in a Christ Who was alive somewhere.
Again making accusations from ignorance.
The only correct understanding is that He in Bodily form was God's equal in Spirit. The dead Body of Yahusha Messiah didn't affect God's overall existence as Spirit.
Jesus in bodily form is God.
Yahusha Messiah's Body was Spirit morphed unlike our natural human body out of the dust of the earth.
Philippians chapter 2 disagrees with you
Here is the proof that Gen 1:1 is speaking of spiritual realm:
Gen 2:4 This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens.

See the order above : Heavens and the Earth vs The Earth and The Heavens.
So what if one is before the other. how do you get to a spiritual realm? The narrative in genesis is the creation of the physical. The heavens is referring anything up in the sky and beyond.
We have also many examples in scriptures like - Jerusalem above and Jerusalem below. The Paradise in heaven vs Paradise (Garden of Eden below). You got to see many examples in the Book of Revelation.
If you read the book of revelation, vs cherry, picking verses, the new heaven, and the new earth is a future event.
You know nothing about Scriptures and that's why you are questioning me as if I am teaching foreign doctrines.
Childish, whining
Gen 1:2 onwards is the account of our natural earth with heavens created later.

Gen 1:
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

This natural creation was good for God's purpose of His salvation plan.

There has to be a spiritual realm to contrast with the physical realm. The Holiness has to be there in contrast with sinfulness. God does that all.

The first Adam was in contrast to the 2nd spiritual Adam.

The first Adam wasn't a spiritual man as designed by God. However, the first Adam wasn't sinful as being created but by God's design he would be prone to sin because he isn't a spiritual man to understand God in Spirit. Adam's sin was on expected lines. Thats why He made a provision first for His gospel message in Gen 1:3.

2Cor 4: 6 For it is God, who spoke for light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Meshikha.

This is the gospel of God in Messiah spoken as The Light to shine out of darkness of Gen 1:2.

All that are born out of this earth would be devoid of the knowledge of God and are prone to sin against God's holy law which is spiritual in nature.

Yahusha Messiah had to be a spiritual Man to transition the natural man to spiritual being The Captain Himself.

Yahusha Messiah's Body wasn't from the dust of the earth itself but in its likeness.

The minute you claim that He had a Body from the dust of the earth, then He would have been a Spiritual Man Who couldn't offer His Body of flesh and blood as sin offering. That's why His Body could not be from Mary. There is no genealogy of Mary either in scripture.

Psalm 51: 5 Look, I was brought forth in iniquity. In sin my mother conceived me.

Both fathers and mothers procreate children in sin.

So cut the crap that mothers don't pass on sin to their children. There is no scripture which teaches your false idea
As to the rest of your ranting, try to practice some organization. If you are going to answer a point, I made , cite the point, so I know what you’re talking about. It’s not my job to do your homework.

You said the Father is the Spirit, but the Spirit only speaks what He hears.

Does your god only speak what he hears??? ?
Listen very carefully before coming to your private conclusions:

John 4:23-24 is as important as The Spirit only speaks what He hears.

You can't wink at one scripture to establish another false private interpretation like all Greco-Roman Trinitarians do.

The foundational error of both Binitarianism and Trinitarians is considering Spirit (Father as an Individual or Person). He is not a Person that He can send Himself like humans do. This is the fundamental error while reading scriptures. God is Spirit and He can send His Spirit. The personal pronouns applied to God is because of Yahusha Messiah Who is a Person in diversification for Adam is the image of The Son of God to come.

You assume there was The Son of God before Bethlehem.

What made God The Father of the Son is how He was conceived by the power of His Holy Spirit.

Now to answer to your faulty understanding of The Spirit speaking what He hears only:

John 16:
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

It's ver clear Yahusha was teaching His disciples that The Spirit will come as ANOINTING over His Assembly/Congregation
as The Spirit of Messiah.

Scriptures teach that God's people should have the mind of Yahusha Messiah.

Messiah means The Anointed One. He is distributing The Anointing all over His Body. Thats what we see in Acts 2 on the day of Shavout/Pentecost when The Holy Spirit was poured out on 120 disciples in the upper room and consequently on all true believers.

You all are deceived into making private interpretations and Binity and Trinity are the false results.

I tell you frankly, you need to first repent of all false doctrines, get out of the church you are in and come to the feet of Yahusha Messiah as your Teacher before it's too late. Time is very short.

Listen very carefully before coming to your private conclusions:

John 4:23-24 is as important as The Spirit only speaks what He hears.

You can't wink at one scripture to establish another false private interpretation like all Greco-Roman Trinitarians do.

The foundational error of both Binitarianism and Trinitarians is considering Spirit (Father as an Individual or Person). He is not a Person that He can send Himself like humans do. This is the fundamental error while reading scriptures. God is Spirit and He can send His Spirit. The personal pronouns applied to God is because of Yahusha Messiah Who is a Person in diversification for Adam is the image of The Son of God to come.

You assume there was The Son of God before Bethlehem.

What made God The Father of the Son is how He was conceived by the power of His Holy Spirit.

Now to answer to your faulty understanding of The Spirit speaking what He hears only:

John 16:
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

It's ver clear Yahusha was teaching His disciples that The Spirit will come as ANOINTING over His Assembly/Congregation
as The Spirit of Messiah.

Scriptures teach that God's people should have the mind of Yahusha Messiah.

Messiah means The Anointed One. He is distributing The Anointing all over His Body. Thats what we see in Acts 2 on the day of Shavout/Pentecost when The Holy Spirit was poured out on 120 disciples in the upper room and consequently on all true believers.

You all are deceived into making private interpretations and Binity and Trinity are the false results.

I tell you frankly, you need to first repent of all false doctrines, get out of the church you are in and come to the feet of Yahusha Messiah as your Teacher before it's too late. Time is very short.

Blah blah blah..

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Father is not the Holy Spirit, who only speaks what He hears (from the Father).

The Holy Spirit also proceeds forth from the Father.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Yes, you are dear and dumb. Get back to the Elohim of Israel!
Then why do you debate? if you’re going to debateMormons I believe you should know what Mormons believe it. It’s a rather dumb position to argue against anything and not know what you’re arguing against.
You are a Trinitarian isn't it! Know that it's misrepresentation of God. Idolatry!
Again, you don’t read, and then you fabricate false accusations. Never said that Jesus was distinct from his body, never said that Jesus had a sinful body. Obviously, you can’t tell the difference between an imperfect body in a sinful body.
Jesus is a fake name! You should know that. Jesus ain't original name. None of the true Jews and the lost sheep called Him by a fake Greek Name. First learn to have discernment before you are qualified to teach.

Doesn't make difference you didn't make distinction between Him and His Body. But your belief system makes that. You don't believe He is Deity by His Spirit morphed Body. There is no other recognition that He is God. -John 14:9. It's His heavenly Body and not Body from Mary. The Divine Holiness is characterized through His Human Body.

Unless you give up your false Trinitarianism you will not understand. He ain't a 2nd Person in God. Everything is evaluated on the basis of Yahusha Messiah because He is God's standard conveyed to the sons of Adam.

Jesus’ resurrected body is incorruptible. The body in which he took on flesh was not
Who says that? Our normal bodies start to decay within few hours from death Show from scriptures Yahusha had corruptible Body. You have no idea how He could die being God in Bodily form. If I show you from scriptures, you can't believe scriptures because of the strongholds you built in your traditional mind. You have to come out of Greco-Roman Christianity and be part of spiritual Israel. You know that The Messiah was The Promised Seed of Abraham and all the elect clans of Abraham are given faith to believe in true Messiah. Basically, the gospel message hovers around Abraham and His Seed Messiah. Christianity has no base. Thats why they believe in false Greco-Roman Christ who can't save.
Again making accusations from ignorance.

Jesus in bodily form is God.

Philippians chapter 2 disagrees with you
Phil 2 doesn't disagree with my belief but it does with yours because according to you He is equal to God - a Trinitarian concept of one person equal to another person. Scriptures never teach Multi-personal God. That concept is heathenish.
So what if one is before the other. how do you get to a spiritual realm? The narrative in genesis is the creation of the physical. The heavens is referring anything up in the sky and beyond.

If you read the book of revelation, vs cherry, picking verses, the new heaven, and the new earth is a future event.

Nonsense! If Yahusha Messiah came down from heaven then which heaven was scriptures talking about?.

I explained to you profoundly as one would teach a child. But, you aren't born from above to understand scriptures.

Gal 4:26 But the Yerushalayim above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Your heart is simply not fertile to receive the truth.

Childish, whining
I have to be a child to teach a child like you.
As to the rest of your ranting, try to practice some organization. If you are going to answer a point, I made , cite the point, so I know what you’re talking about. It’s not my job to do your homework.
Repent from your false Christianity; unwind all things you learnt from tradition: and accept The Elohim of Israel revealed in Yahusha Messiah before it's too late. Time is short.

Blah blah blah..

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Father is not the Holy Spirit, who only speaks what He hears (from the Father).

The Holy Spirit also proceeds forth from the Father.

Deal with it.
What nonsense you are upto.

The Father is Spirit, He is Holy. Yahusha Messiah as The Son was brought forth by the power of The Holy Spirit. The Child born is called The Son of God. Read the Gospels properly.

If God by His power didn't bring forth the Child then how He is The Father?

You are overly mistaken that The Father and The Son eternally existed as two distinct Persons. This is false doctrine.

Mat 1:20 But when he thought about these things, behold, note an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, don’t be afraid to take to yourself Miriam as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore also the holy one who is born from you will be called the Son of God.

The MOST HIGH above is not God? If the Holy One born will be called The Son of God, then The Most High is not The Father?

You have built strongholds in your mind through false religion called Christianity. It doesn't exist in the Bible. There is no Binity, Trinity or Unity in scriptures.

The Son existed before all things (Col 1:17).
You can misuse any scripture to your pattern of carnal thinking. In ptophetic clock, The Son existed since Gen 1:3.

Adam was the Figure/Image of the One to come (as The Son of God).

He existed as Yahuah, Elohim of Israel. The OT teaches the duality of powers of Yahuah prophetically. One simple example: Psalm 110:1-5.

You can misuse any scripture to your pattern of carnal thinking. In ptophetic clock, The Son existed since Gen 1:3.

Adam was the Figure/Image of the One to come (as The Son of God).

He existed as Yahuah, Elohim of Israel. The OT teaches the duality of powers of Yahuah prophetically. One simple example: Psalm 110:1-5.
The Son existed before all things (Col 1:17).

The Holy Spirit is sent by the Father and speaks from the Father, not Himself.

The Father doesn't send the Father, He sends the Holy Spirit. The Father speaks from Himself, the Holy Spirit does not.

:cautious:

Last edited:
He cant help himself
The Father is Spirit, He is Holy. Yahusha Messiah as The Son was brought forth by the power of The Holy Spirit. The Child born is called The Son of God. Read the Gospels properly.

If God by His power didn't bring forth the Child then how He is The Father?

You are overly mistaken that The Father and The Son eternally existed as two distinct Persons. This is false doctrine.
True, God is not a person at all, He is a Spirit.
Mat 1:20 But when he thought about these things, behold, note an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, don’t be afraid to take to yourself Miriam as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore also the holy one who is born from you will be called the Son of God.
Just as He promises He will do in all who will recieve Him. Jesus received His same Spirit as Mary received in Matt 3:16.
The MOST HIGH above is not God? If the Holy One born will be called The Son of God, then The Most High is not The Father?
rom lack in recoieveing from God that what Mary did, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Adam did in Gen 3;22, Abraham, Moses, 120 in an upper room all recover the same Spirit of God.

The reason these cannot relate to that same is fro lack in themself the same. 1 John 3 is His promise that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Not many has seen and few who find His ways to be in His sam linage.
You have built strongholds in your mind through false religion called Christianity. It doesn't exist in the Bible. There is no Binity, Trinity or Unity in scriptures.
The union that Jesus prayed to his God in John 17 for the Father to be in you and you inHim as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was on Him as one, is that unity of mind, or Spirit the mind is referred to, to walk as He walks in His same light of mind.

The Holy Spirit is sent by the Father and speaks from the Father, not Himself.

The Father doesn't send the Father, He sends the Holy Spirit. The Father speaks from Himself, the Holy Spirit does not.

:cautious:
You are a Binitarian. With this mindset it's not possible for you to understand scriptures just as Trinitarians and Unitarians can't understand.

God is Spirit and not an individual/person like humans are. He being Spirit and not Person, He can't send Himself. He will send His Spirit. His Holy Spirit is Himself. In the case of The Son being conceived by His Power (Holy Spirit) is The Father

No two Persons involved (Father and HS). In the same way The Son conceived supernaturally is His equal (form of God). Again no 3 persons involved.

Holy Spirit can be sent by God as Anointing upon God's people.

The main spotlight of God is on Israel, His Assembly both in OT and NT. The prophetic clock of God hovers around Israel. Thats why God is called God of Abraham, God of Yitsaq and God of Yacoub.

There is no replacement Theology anywhere in scriptures. Hence, no Christianity!

Christianity is formed by mis-representation of the word 'Gentiles'. The Gentiles are the lost sheep of the house of Israel (non-Jews) who in course of time have lost their tribal ethnicity after their Assyrian captivity.

In the New Covenant God brings them together with the ethnic Jews in Yahusha Messiah. Thats why we need to get back to our Hebraic culture and not be affiliated with Greco-Roman culture.

If God is a Spirit who can be several people at once to accomplish things on earth...

why there is a "Lamb of God" in heavens taking a sealed scroll from the hand of the One seated on the throne (Rev. 5:1-10)?

Why is God speaking to Jesus on earth in front of his followers (Matt. 17:1-9)?

He cant help himself

True, God is not a person at all, He is a Spirit.

Just as He promises He will do in all who will recieve Him. Jesus received His same Spirit as Mary received in Matt 3:16.

rom lack in recoieveing from God that what Mary did, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Adam did in Gen 3;22, Abraham, Moses, 120 in an upper room all recover the same Spirit of God.

The reason these cannot relate to that same is fro lack in themself the same. 1 John 3 is His promise that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Not many has seen and few who find His ways to be in His sam linage.

The union that Jesus prayed to his God in John 17 for the Father to be in you and you inHim as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was on Him as one, is that unity of mind, or Spirit the mind is referred to, to walk as He walks in His same light of mind.
Something, you always miss is that Yahusha Messiah leads His people by being The Captain Himself. Thats His simplicity by being in the Form of God.

Everybody is running after God as The Father Who in Spirit can't be known. God as Spirit is neither tangible nor a person Who can be known. All the fullness of God is in the Bodily form of Yahusha Messiah.

Phil 2: 5 For, let this mind be in you which was also in Messiah יהושע,

6 who, being in the form of Elohim, did not regard equality with Elohim a matter to be grasped,

7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men.

8 And having been found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, death even of a stake.

Humility is the greatest character of God because it comes with unsurpassable love for His chosen people.

Those who don't see the love of Yahusha Messiah really don't know The Father.

The prophetic clock of God hovers around Israel who is considered as God's firstborn son - Exod 4:22

“And you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus said יהוה, “Yisra’ĕl is My son, My first-born,

It's spiritual Israel as the first-born inherits blessings of God with eternal life.

God is not interested in physically first-borns. That's why there was spiritual Israel within the carnal Israel. It's Yahusha Messiah, the Spiritual One represented His elect from Israel and became their Kinsman Redeemer having come in their likeness.

I don't believe in Christianity's false gospel of salvation.

You said the Father is the Holy Spirit, now you have Him "sending Holy Spirit".

So He sends Himself?????
Exactly opposite of what you are thinking in your fleshly mind.

What did I say earlier? :

God is Spirit and is not a Person like humans. He can only send His Spirit.

The Father is only a title and not a Person. He is Personalized only on the basis of His Firstborn Son (The True Israel).

In the OT Yahuah presented Himself as The Father of covenant Israel, His firstborn son.

Your problem is your traditional of Christianity of multiple Persons of God. That thinking will blind you when reading scriptures.

If you see clearly in Isaiah 9:6, The given to us is called Everlasting Father (Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, everlasting Father - were attributed to Yahuah).

Isaiah 28:29 Even this has come from יהוה of hosts, who did wonders in counsel, who made wisdom great.

Jer 32:18 who show loving-commitment to thousands, and repay the crookedness of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them – the Great, the Mighty Ěl, יהוה of hosts is His Name,

Isaiah 64: 8 And now, O יהוה, You are our Father. We are the clay, and You our potter. And we are all the work of Your hand.

You can't skip certain scriptures to teach against other scriptures. Scriptures are harmonious whole.

God as Father is Spirit and as The Son is Man. Diversified God! Not two/three Persons.

If you really have any discernment Yahusha Messiah is Yahuah:

Phil 2:
ܘܟܠ ܠܫܢ ܢܘܕܐ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܗܘ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܠܫܘܒܚܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܐܒܘܗܝ
11 and every tongue will profess that MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} is Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, unto The Glory of Alaha {God}, His Father.

If you really have any discernment Yahusha Messiah is Yahuah:

Phil 2:
ܘܟܠ ܠܫܢ ܢܘܕܐ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܗܘ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܠܫܘܒܚܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܐܒܘܗܝ
11 and every tongue will profess that MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} is Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, unto The Glory of Alaha {God}, His Father.

Silly Anthony, Photine believe Jesus is YHWH.

Back