Soul sleep

JonHawk said:
It was impossible for death to keep its hold on Him.
David said about him:
“‘I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand,....
1 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. Acts 2

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. 2 Cor 1:20
One can say amen to anything of the ways of Christ then turn right around and oppose the Christ through sin that Paul said he was of instead of the righteousness of God in Christ to be without sin and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was and gave the command that you be as well, but seems you enjoy breaking his commandments to be perfect with God in you and you in God as one as Jesus was one in Him, same mind, same walk as He walks as Jesus did, same signs following you that most of you just laugh at Him as gnostic teachings LOL. You deny the teachings of Jesus to be of God yourself as he was of God in favor of the teachings of Paul as a sinner instead.

Is that not the very reason that you are a sinner and we in Christ are His righteousness and cannot sin as 1 John 3:9 is clear that I cant?

Through Christ everyone who believes [who acknowledges Jesus as Lord and Savior ] is justified...
One can say amen to anything of the ways of Christ then turn right around and oppose ...most of you just laugh at Him
Are you speaking from experience?
Is that not the very reason that you are a sinner and we in Christ are His righteousness...
‘Look, you mockers! Be amazed and die! I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if it were reported to you!’  Acts 13:39-41

Last edited:
Through Christ everyone who believes [who acknowledges Jesus as Lord and Savior ] is justified...

Are you speaking from experience?
Absolutely, these has not experienced the Christ for sure.
‘Look, you mockers! Be amazed and die! I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if it were reported to you!’  Acts 13:39-41
Gosh, as in those who accuse Him of gnosticism.

So am I John 17. He in me and I in Him, so was Jesus.
It's obvious to believers that Jesus is the One God sent.
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

It's obvious to believers that Jesus is the One God sent.
OH' without doubt God sent Jesus to show you to receieve from God the same as the one He sent as His son to show you to be like Him for sure; but because you follow another such as Paul, Jesus ways to the Father are out the window.
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3
Note the AND between God and Jesus. You cant see that AND there for sure.

JonHawk said:
Note the AND between God and Jesus. You cant see that AND there for sure.
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20

JonHawk said:

Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20
You never have seen him. You are not like Him at all, you do not walk as He walks in His same light, you dont have the same signs following, for to you that is gnostic teaching that you dont even know what it is LOL.

You are so funny! One thing about you, you daily give me opportunity to be that witness for what it is to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God. Christ in us.

You never have seen him. You are not like Him at all, you do not walk as He walks in His same light, you dont have the same signs following, for to you that is gnostic teaching that you dont even know what it is LOL.
You chattered something about a cold fallen gnostic spirit:
Gary Mac:
Gnosticism is the belief that human beings contain colds Spirit in man,the highest good or a divine spark within themselves, which has fallen from the immaterial world into the bodies of humans. All physical matter is subject to decay, rotting, and death.
You are so funny! One thing about you, you daily give me opportunity to be that witness for what it is to be anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God. Christ in us.
Jesus is the anointed One, my reluctant gnostic friend.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. 1 John 2

Job 14:7​
For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down,​
that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.​
8 Though the root thereof wax old in the earth,​
and the stock thereof die in the ground;​
9 Yet through the scent of water it will bud,​
and bring forth boughs like a plant.​
10 But man dieth, and wasteth away:​
yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?​

Matt. 27:50
Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice,
yielded up the ghost.

11 As the waters fail from the sea,​
and the flood decayeth and drieth up:​
12 So man lieth down, and riseth not:​
till the heavens be no more,​
they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.​
13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,​
that thou wouldest keep me secret,​
until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time,​
and remember me!​

-------The set Time-------
And there were also two other, malefactors,
led with him to be put to death.
And he said unto Jesus,
Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Job says
O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,
that thou wouldest keep me secret,
until thy wrath be past,

14 If a man die, shall he live again?​
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,​
till my change come.​
15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee:​
thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.​

Lazareth come forth
=========================================

Job says
O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,
that thou wouldest keep me secret,
until thy wrath be past,

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write​
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,
I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,
which shall come upon all the world,

for "until thy wrath be past"
we all should be very familiar about the Wrath of God
in John's Revelation

Last edited:
Not will I already died to sin and put on the Christ and without sin.

Me to -- John 17.
In that case you would be united to Jesus Christ, who was raised from the dead to bear fruit for God.

For when we were in the flesh, the old sin nature was at work bearing fruit to death. But now having died to what we were held by, we serve in the newness of the Spirit; Rom 7:4-6

In that case you would be united to Jesus Christ, who was raised from the dead to bear fruit for God.
Actually I was united with God just as Jesus was united with Him in Matt 3:16 no different at all. You dont know what that is to have do you?
For when we were in the flesh, the old sin nature was at work bearing fruit to death. But now having died to what we were held by, we serve in the newness of the Spirit; Rom 7:4-6
Your god is flesh LOL.

Yes, the One who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He does in us all who obey and receieve the same from Him.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 5

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
If He did you would be like Him, perfect even as He is perfect and you would walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following, by His Spirit instead of like Paul by his spirit.
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 5
Yes He lives in me just as He lived in Jesus just as it says.

You should read and examine those passages before you comment in ignorance about what it says LOL.

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 5
Yes He lives in me just as He lived in Jesus just as it says.

You should read and examine those passages before you comment in ignorance about what it says LOL.
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?
2 Corinthians 13:5

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?
2 Corinthians 13:5
Jesus is not in anyone, it is Christ, Gods minds, anointed of Him, who was in Jesus and us all who has receieved from God His mind and that person of Christ who is Gods anointed.

And that is what Jesus, and I, I keep telling you. Either you are like the Father as Jesus was like the Father or you are not. But because the ways of the Father is a negative gnostic teaching for you, you do not realize what Jesus is trying to convey to you the Father.

If you are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, Gods anointed by the same mind be in you who was in Jesus -- as for me I cant fail the test, that test is already over, Jesus passed that same test in Matt 3:16.

Back