Soul sleep

Jesus is not in anyone, it is Christ,
However, for us believers, There is one God the Father. And there is one Lord Jesus Christ. And we live through Him. 1 Cor 8:6

Now this is eternal life: that they may know the only true God, and Jesus as the Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3

However, for us believers,
Believers in what is the real issue here LOL.
There is one God the Father. And there is one Lord Jesus Christ. And we live through Him. 1 Cor 8:6
If Jesus was Lord over you would would follow your Lord in his ways in the father and you would be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect and you would be holy, pure, and without sin for you would have the same mind of Christ that Jesus receieved from God, he was anointed of God as well. Same anointing in me, Christ in me just as He was in Jesus.

Gnostic right? LOL You sure make a lot of excuses not to follow the one you call Lord over you LOL
Now this is eternal life: that they may know the only true God, and Jesus as the Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3
Absolute;ly the truth. I do know God one on one, I have seen Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3;16 we are one, He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus, (what you call his teachings gnostic), prayer to his God for me to be in John 17 just as he was one in the Father.

AND, see the AND in there? No you dont see the AND Jesus AS the Christ whose God did send as example for who and what you are supposed to be like the father of it. You are blinded to what it says about God AND Jesus the one He sent.

Jesus is not Lord over you at all, you are lord over him dictating to him who he is supposed to be like you.

If Jesus was Lord over you would would follow your Lord in his ways in the father and you would be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect and you would be holy, pure, and without sin for you would have the same mind of Christ that Jesus receieved from God, he was anointed of God as well. Same anointing in me, Christ in me just as He was in Jesus.

Gnostic right? LOL You sure make a lot of excuses not to follow the one you call Lord over you LOL
You sure make up plenty of falsehood about what others have said, but I'll have you know that it is God who justifies;
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, Rom 8:1-2

You sure make up plenty of falsehood about what others have said, but I'll have you know that it is God who justifies;
Falsehood? You are king of that trip and call it of Christ LOL. I can tell you now as Jesus did sin just doesnt work for the God of heaven who is without sin, takes away the sins of this world.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, Rom 8:1-2
Not for we who are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, anointed of God, but for you who are without His ways is gnostic.

You sure make a lot of excuses not to follow the one you call Lord over you LOL
Falsehood? You are king of that trip and call it of Christ LOL. I can tell you now as Jesus did sin just doesnt work for the God of heaven who is without sin, takes away the sins of this world.
And that is precisely why the inheritance is based on faith. If you claim to be a sinless delusional gnostic the truth is not in you.
Not for we who are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, anointed of God, but for you who are without His ways is gnostic.
If we acknowledge our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:8-9
In Christ Jesus, now that you are united in the faith. (Gal 3:25-29)

And that is precisely why the inheritance is based on faith. If you claim to be a sinless delusional gnostic the truth is not in you.
I know and Jesus lied to you when he said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin, walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, same signs following. LOL.

Actually he didnt lie you only accuse him of lying.

Your inheritance is based on faith, my inheritance came the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus receieved his inheritance from God, God manifest in me as He was in Jesus. See Matt 3:16 that is when He revealed in Jesus who He is. You just dont believe Jesus that He did is all.

If we acknowledge our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:8-9
Oh you for sure knowledge your sin and opens advocate for sin. The problem is you never have repented from them.
In Christ Jesus, now that you are united in the faith. (Gal 3:25-29)
Same God in me who was in Christ Jesus.

Your inheritance is based on faith, my inheritance came ... from God, God manifest in me...

Oh you for sure knowledge your sin and opens advocate for sin. The problem is you never have repented from them.

You just dont believe Jesus that He did is all.
I told you that projecting your own unrepentant, incredulous predicament on believers does not work. Try your cheap jedi mind tricks with someone else.

The Changeless Promise In Christ Jesus
Christ Jesus has redeemed us that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus,
so that we receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus, heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:13-14; 25-29

Last edited:
I told you that projecting your own unrepentant, incredulous predicament on believers does not work.
Didnt work for Jesus either and look how he was treated the same as a liar and blasphemer.
Try your cheap jedi mind tricks with someone else.
Ill keep trying until you either receive the Christ as Jesus did by Gods anointing or you turn away with your own devices void of Christ in you to be Gods anointed one yourself. You are not anointed of God for His ways is gnostic for you. But I will not give up on you, I will continue to testify of the Father just as Jesus did. .
The Changeless Promise In Christ Jesus
The changeless promise is He will come to you just as He did Jesus and open to you who He is and all of His heaven in you just as He did in Jesus. You can read it in Matt 3:16 but then you would have to believe what it says instead of calling His ways gnostic.
Christ Jesus has redeemed us that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus,
Christ Jesus hasn't redeemed anything in you for to you his ways in the Father is gnostic for you.
so that we receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
No' Just as with Jesus that you do not believe Him, we received the promise of God coming to you through obedience, only then will you receive from God His faith.

You really should listen to Jesus instead of downgrading him to your level as a gnostic.
Now that we are in the faith we are all one in Christ Jesus, heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:13-14; 25-29
Same inheritance Jesus received form the Father in Matt 3:16. That was my inheritance as well.

Ill keep trying until you either receive the Christ as Jesus did
You can keep trying until judgment day and then your gnostic charade is over.

The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already,
because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. John 3:18

Judgment day is over for me, I am of Christ. Have the mind of, anointed of God by His Spirit,

Your judgment is to send me to your hell as a sinner that you are instead.
The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already,
Amen I am like Him for sure.
Yes to these, Jesus ways to be like him in the Father is gnostic lies.

Judgment day is over for me, I am of Christ. Have the mind of, anointed of God by His Spirit,

Your judgment is to send me to your hell as a sinner that you are instead.
Stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel of Jesus Christ and not in any way phased by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that from God; Phil 1:27-29 Through our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 6:23

Stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel of Jesus Christ and not in any way phased by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that from God; Phil 1:27-29 Through our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 6:23
Striving for the faith of the gospel? We dont strive for it we who are of God obey and receive from God. it is a gift not something I strive for LOL. But because to obey God and receive His gift for salvation to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect is gnostic from a mind that is of atheism for you,

I finally have figured out your motives for accusing His ways as gnostic. Atheists do the very same to discredit the ways of the Father and Jesus to be like them yourself. It is very obvious that you hate His ways.

Striving for the faith of the gospel? We dont strive for it we who are of God obey and receive from God.
Strive, be diligent to enter the narrow gate because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’
“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ Luke 13:24-25
I finally have figured out your motives for accusing His ways as gnostic.
Therefore Jesus said, "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.... I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:8-10
Atheists do the very same to discredit the ways of the Father and Jesus to be like them yourself. It is very obvious that you hate His ways.
Therefore Jesus said again, "But you do not believe because you are not mine. My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all... I and the Father are one.” John

Strive, be diligent to enter the narrow gate because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
Do you really believe that Jesus strived to be of God? LOL. No nor does anyone who has received from God that what Jesus did. it is a gift we receive. I didnt strive for that gift, I obeyed and received it just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where he received Gods gift for salvation, God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus. You just dont believe the book that you read is all for as you keep stating that Matt 3:16 is gnosticism. .
Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’
“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ Luke 13:24-25
And the One at your door this day knocking this day pleading -- Sir let me unwound come to you and sup with you and be in you, but you refuse Him just as Luke said. You just dont get the message for to you to let Him in is gnosticism as you keep stating the ways for God is gnostic.
Therefore Jesus said, "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.... I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:8-10
But to you his ways is gnosticism as you keep stating.
Therefore Jesus said again, "But you do not believe because you are not mine.
Bingo, his ways is gnostic for you.
My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
We do indeed but for some who sees his ways as gnostic, they go without.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
That isn't going to happen in those who see it as gnostic.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all... I and the Father are one.” John
Amen and so are we all one in Him as Jesus was one in Him by the very same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus, which you go without His mind because to you His was are gnostic aren't they as you keep telling of Him.

I didnt strive for that gift, I obeyed and received it....
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
JonHawk said:
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
That isn't going to happen in those who see it as gnostic.
Again, we couldn't care less about gnosticism.
Now Christ Jesus lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Last edited:
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
But without Gods Spirit be in you there is no faith to be had from God.
Again, we couldn't care less about gnosticism.
That is why you accuse the ways of Jesus as gnosticism, you dont care at all what he says you should be.
Now Christ Jesus lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Jesus doest live in anyone at all -- that is impossible for man to live in another man unless one is pregnant with man.

Christ lives in me just as He lived in Jesus who also was anointed of God by His Spirit. See Matt 3:16, this is how God does it in man that you say is a false teachings even though you can read what happened in Jesus by God Himself. That is the One you deny for sure.

But without Gods Spirit be in you there is no faith to be had from God.

That is why you accuse the ways of Jesus as gnosticism, you dont care at all what he says you should be.

Jesus doest live in anyone at all -- that is impossible for man to live in another man unless one is pregnant with man.
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—children born not of natural birth, not the will of man, but born of God.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:12-14

Greetings Jim harmon,

Jesus was dead and in the tomb for the three days. The figure of sleep is also used for the death of Lazarus, he was asleep for four days, and we could say that Jesus was asleep for the three days.

Kind regards
Trevor

Yep.

Sleep as a figure of speech is used because we rise up from our sleep at dawn. In the same way, the dead will rise up when the glory of God appears at the coming of Jesus.

Yep. Sleep as a figure of speech is used because we rise up from our sleep at dawn. In the same way, the dead will rise up when the glory of God appears at the coming of Jesus.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live." John 5:25

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—children born not of natural birth, not the will of man, but born of God.
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:12-14
You would have to be born of God to understand that, but because you are in adoption, you are bound by those laws of instead of actually being born of God, born again to have His same mind, you have the mind of Paul instead.

For just ad it says His word became our own flesh and we speak the very same thing of the Father that we get directly from Him just as Jesus did and spoke of. Something that you have not received from God obviously.

Back