Spices applied after Jesus' death? Makes zero sense.

Yeap, it sure is.
He takes everything literally, things physically. He doesn't have a problem with the implications as in 1 Kings 18:27.

ISV
Starting about noon, Elijah began to tease them: "Shout louder! "He's a god, so maybe he's busy. "Maybe he's relieving himself. "Maybe he's busy someplace. "Maybe he's taking a nap and somebody needs to wake him up."

Umm...cute rejoinder, but useless. I'm not making Elohim more than echad. I'm merely reading the Tenakh as it is written, without denying the pesky inconveniences that you are forced to deny.
BTW, I would suggest you look at the commentaries surrounding Genesis 1:26 regarding the Hebrew terms tzelem and demut. Even amongst Christians, they don't attach a physical tzelem idea to God, https://biblehub.com/genesis/1-26.htm.

That would be blasphemous and create the problems that I've pointed out to you, tbeachhead.

If you say that "Echad is one God BUT THREE PERSONS" you are essentially contradicting Echad.
I don't like the terminology, and I never use it..."Three persons" of the Trinity is inadequate. I'm not three persons, but I have no problem understanding what He revealed: I, like Him, am described in three: body, soul and spirit. I know what happens to each, as it has been revealed, upon death until the final resurrection: The body returns to dust, the spirit returns to the Lord, and the soul to Sheol. The Teacher makes it clear.

"7before the dust returns to the ground from which it came
and the spirit returns to God who gave it."

The soul is gathered to the fathers.

So, a unity of physical parts is what you believe?
You are so stuck on this it's very sad...you do need to take a break.

For you, bereft of any spiritual reality, you can only conceive of life in the dimension you see, taste, touch and feel...you are entirely blinded to everything else.

You cannot come close to grasping what I'm trying to explain until you allow the Spirit Himself to teach you. He has substance...He is Spirit...and you will not see Him as a Three-Dimensional Body unless He decides to reveal Himself that way.

He believes in a unity of parts since he's admitted his gods had/have a physical image used to create mankind.

He can't, won't explain where they got this physical image of the Mormons.
You can't/won't understand. The blind cannot see...You are absolutely stuck on "physical" image, and deny the image revealed in Daniel and everywhere else.

To maintain your error, you must nullify, deny and reject your Tanakh.

Yes!

I didn't realize he was a Mormon. I just figured he was influenced by Mormon teaching.
Are you seriously going to degrade yourself to his level? You both are so desperate...It's very sad to see.

Jewjitzu is obviously fixated by the Mormons and has clearly read at least one Chick tract. Do you know anything at all about the Mormons? Worked with them? Made friends? There is nothing Christian in their invention any more than there is truth in the inventions you've adopted as your own.

He takes everything literally, things physically. He doesn't have a problem with the implications as in 1 Kings 18:27.

ISV
Starting about noon, Elijah began to tease them: "Shout louder! "He's a god, so maybe he's busy. "Maybe he's relieving himself. "Maybe he's busy someplace. "Maybe he's taking a nap and somebody needs to wake him up."
Wahahahaha...sheer desperation. Invention is impotence...It doesn't gain, as a good Burgundy, from age. But when you're this desperate your posts look more like barking.

Wahahahaha...sheer desperation. Invention is impotence...It doesn't gain, as a good Burgundy, from age. But when you're this desperate your posts look more like barking.
Hey Elijah makes fun of the notion of a physical god. We have the NT to document your idea of god followed the same route.

Are you seriously going to degrade yourself to his level? You both are so desperate...It's very sad to see.

Jewjitzu is obviously fixated by the Mormons and has clearly read at least one Chick tract. Do you know anything at all about the Mormons? Worked with them? Made friends? There is nothing Christian in their invention any more than there is truth in the inventions you've adopted as your own.
And there's actually nothing spiritual in your idea of your god. It's all physical and just like the Mormons.

You can't/won't understand. The blind cannot see...You are absolutely stuck on "physical" image, and deny the image revealed in Daniel and everywhere else.

To maintain your error, you must nullify, deny and reject your Tanakh.
Hey, you've admitted your god was physical at the creation of mankind. You just can't explain how or why they had physical bodies before the creation.

Hey, you've admitted your god was physical at the creation of mankind. You just can't explain how or why they had physical bodies before the creation.
This statement that you continue to repeat, because it's the best you can come up with, makes NO sense, but for the one who is so stuck in the physical realm he cannot even imagine any other dimension.

Quantum physics has already given us twelve...What does your two dimensional world do with that? There is so much you must be blind to. How can Our-Gods-Who-Are-One be physical, before there was space or time?

Your must be on your way to comprehension shortly. You/ve taken to writing nonsense now.

And there's actually nothing spiritual in your idea of your god. It's all physical and just like the Mormons.
So...yes. This is the degrading level to which you have to descend. OK...It's just much less than I expected. I don't have a clue what your fixation with Mormons is. They must have just visited. I apologize for them. Their story is not biblical...Joe Smith wrote, and then died in a gunfight at a time when cults were springing up all over. JW's, Seventh Day Adventists and Christian Science was also nascent at the same time. Don't pay them any attention.

This statement that you continue to repeat, because it's the best you can come up with, makes NO sense, but for the one who is so stuck in the physical realm he cannot even imagine any other dimension.
Rotfl... you're stuck with created physical gods. That's hilarious.

Quantum physics has already given us twelve...What does your two dimensional world do with that? There is so much you must be blind to. How can Our-Gods-Who-Are-One be physical, before there was space or time?
How exactly does that help with your admitted physical created gods?

Your must be on your way to comprehension shortly. You/ve taken to writing nonsense now.
The only nonsense is your idea that your god had a physical created image before creation.

So...yes. This is the degrading level to which you have to descend. OK...It's just much less than I expected. I don't have a clue what your fixation with Mormons is. They must have just visited. I apologize for them. Their story is not biblical...Joe Smith wrote, and then died in a gunfight at a time when cults were springing up all over. JW's, Seventh Day Adventists and Christian Science was also nascent at the same time. Don't pay them any attention.
The issue is Mormons believe in physical gods populating the planets, and your beliefs aren't that different.

The issue is Mormons believe in physical gods populating the planets, and your beliefs aren't that different.
Understanding my beliefs has not proven to be your forte, though, has it? Your capacity to invent is wonderful and yet…clearly limited myopically.

Understanding my beliefs has not proven to be your forte, though, has it? Your capacity to invent is wonderful and yet…clearly limited myopically.
Clearly, your gods were physical at mankind's creation. When did your gods attain this physicality - before or after creation?

Clearly, your gods were physical at mankind's creation. When did your gods attain this physicality - before or after creation?
'Blah blah blah...Best you can do. You have no answer. Clearly your invention is incapable of creating Adam.

Back