Spiritual vs. Physical

the sons restored to their glorified being at the Change (rapture) will rule with Christ in eden paradise

everything He says is in context…

i wouldn’t put it that way ‘being right with God.’
It really doesn't matter how you put it, Rom 5:1.
Yes but there’s context… and there is also so much mistranslation.
If it was lost in translation, how is it that you managed to have been "brought to heaven"?
the wedding garment is the original body and nature in eden.
that’s this body adam made with the fallen angels.
the fleshbody. the glorified eden body we lost
However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven [who became a life-giving spirit].1 Cor 15:46-47

e v e 21 said:
everything He says is in context…

i wouldn’t put it that way ‘being right with God.’
It really doesn't matter how you put it, Rom 5:1.
e v e 21 said:
Yes but there’s context… and there is also so much mistranslation.
If it was lost in translation, how is it that you managed to have been "brought to heaven"?
e v e 21 said:
the wedding garment is the original body and nature in eden.
that’s this body adam made with the fallen angels.
the fleshbody. the glorified eden body we lost
However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven [who became a life-giving spirit].1 Cor 15:46-47
what are you trying to compare ? Being brought to heaven was by Him and was an experience I did not control.
Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish; Eph 5:26-27
I did not use the phrase ‘lost in translation’?
In which case mistranslation goes out the window.

Back