Sports: Jon Gruden forced to retire and Kyrie Irving benched

glenlogie

I have no reason to think that hospital authorities would lie about the patients in their hospitals.
To do so would have serious consequences.

Why would you assume they are lying without the slightest bit of evidence. That you don't like what they say is not evidence.
As to your last sentence, I know human nature when people think they are above the law.

Simpletruther

The news media are not presenting a lot of them verbatim because of the bad language, and because some show undressed cheerleaders who did not agree to have their pictures spread around.

The articles describing these emails are out there and easily accessed. If the emails were benign, then Gruden would not have immediately resigned.
Pretty sure that wasn't the driving motivation for this witch hunt.

It was likely the gay and trans stuff.

vibise

Of course, you kowtow to the ruling class. You are in no position to impose any consequences
How am I kowtowing to the ruling class. I am glad Gruden is out, and I would like to see Dan Snyder out as well, along with other NFL officials.

vibise

Pretty sure that wasn't the driving motivation for this witch hunt.

It was likely the gay and trans stuff.
The investigation was initiated because of complaints about the work environment at the Washington footfall team. I think much of those complaints came from the cheerleaders, who are now suing to make them release the rest of the emails and the results of the investigation.

Yakuda

I have no reason to think that hospital authorities would lie about the patients in their hospitals.
To do so would have serious consequences.

Why would you assume they are lying without the slightest bit of evidence. That you don't like what they say is not evidence.
Why would you assume they are telling the truth without the slightest bit of evidence?

Yakuda

How am I kowtowing to the ruling class. I am glad Gruden is out, and I would like to see Dan Snyder out as well, along with other NFL officials.
You're glad he's out even though you can't tell us what he did wrong besides "offend" you and the other woke leftists.

Authentic Nouveau

Of course, you kowtow to the ruling class. You are in no position to impose any consequences
The left

Colin Kaepernickster threw a season of 2 wins and 10 losses. He is available
Any team that needs a 2 and 10 quarterback with bad attitude to take them to the super bowl, he is available.
At 2 and 10 he is convinced that he is far to awesome to be a back-up quarterback.

Mike McK

The left

Colin Kaepernickster threw a season of 2 wins and 10 losses. He is available
Any team that needs a 2 and 10 quarterback with bad attitude to take them to the super bowl, he is available.
At 2 and 10 he is convinced that he is far to awesome to be a back-up quarterback.
Comparing Kaepernick's stats from his last season with the other QBs in the NFL, he ranks 36th.

To put that into perspective, he ranked 36th in a league that only has 32 teams.

Morons who defend him act as if he's this great Hall of Fame QB. But he's not. He's not a starter. He's not even a very good backup.

Again, 36th in a league that only has 32 teams.

glenlogie

Comparing Kaepernick's stats from his last season with the other QBs in the NFL, he ranks 36th.

To put that into perspective, he ranked 36th in a league that only has 32 teams.

Morons who defend him act as if he's this great Hall of Fame QB. But he's not. He's not a starter. He's not even a very good backup.

Liberals believe that people should be hired for their political beliefs rather than their job skills.

Authentic Nouveau

So his team had some great skills. Had they had a strong quarterback, they could have been 10 and 2.

This OP is a display of politix trying to rule the sports world.

They are NOT interested in sports, they are interested in agenda.

Authentic Nouveau

The investigation was initiated because of complaints about the work environment at the Washington footfall team. I think much of those complaints came from the cheerleaders, who are now suing to make them release the rest of the emails and the results of the investigation.
Footfall?o_O

wiseones2cents

Another ridiculous example of what's going on. Vaccinated and unvaccinated can both contract and spread the disease. Yet the unvaccinated are being forced to take an unsafe vaccine or lose their jobs? It makes no logical sense, but this isn't about science. Its about profit and submission of the masses.....

The loss of a highly skilled NBA player is nothing compared to all the other highly skilled people being bullied to take the vaccine. Including Doctors and nurses!! The ones that worked threw this entire "plandemic" and were the most exposed.

None of it makes sense. There is more than meets the eye to this "plandemic". They are systematically weaking and destroying the economy for profit and power. ANd Idiots are allowing it to happen. Inflation is already kicking in with gas prices out of control.....