Sprinkle

Jim harmon

Heard Matt say he could prove baptism was sprinkling not water submersion.
If so he would have to disprove these scriptures.
Matthew 3:16
Mark 1:10
John 3:23 , much water
Acts 8:38-39

What is there to prove? For instance John 3:33 and "much water". How much water is "much water"?

A little more twisting .
you ignore the other three .
So no answer on that one.

So now Matthew 3:16, Mark 1:10 and Acts 8. I assume the key phrase is "up from the water"? And you presuppose if you go into the water your necessarily immersed??

Last edited:
My salvation was god come and manifest Himself in me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. It wasn't water that Jesus was saved from the laws of the temple he taught in, it was God Himself who opens up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus that is not of law but is of the reality of having Gods same mind, or Spirit tha mind is called. .

Because you are commanded to. Why did they circumcise?
Commanded by who, the religious creeds of man? Baptisms, circumcisions, Sabbaths, communions, all of these are mans rituals and all of these denominations has their own laws for those rituals and God has no say so in it at all.

If these things was expedient for salvation, the thief on the cross next to Jesus who got his salvation there really didnt get saved in your ritualistic belief systems did he?

In my Gods kingdom, it doesnt come with observation it is within me, Luke 17:20-21. In that there is male, no female, no Greek no Jew, no rituals of man only God Himself manifest in me. When I was a child just starting out following Jesus, I was of the rituals. I obeyed the preacher who said I must be baptized by him in order to be saved. I told him I already had been baptized by man, he said I need to be baptized by him so all the congregation can see my salvation. Finally I submitted to his demands for I liked the guy and he dunked me in a tub of cold water called a baptismal. I went in the wary a son of God and came out of the water a wet son of God.

The key to Gods salvation is in obedience to be like Him. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17. And wjem ypu see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Do not confuse mans rituals with the actualities of Gods Spirit who does the salvation when He come to manifest Himself in you and you become like Him to know this difference just as Adam did in Gen 3;22, and Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God came to him by the Spirit He is and open up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. Jesus referred to this new knowledge of mind as born again. Abraham did it on the mountain, Moses did on the mountain, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room. Gods salvation for all of these is when He was manifested in them, no exceptions, not even Jesus could escape this fact so obvious in Matt 3:16.

Commanded by who, the religious creeds of man? Baptisms, circumcisions, Sabbaths, communions, all of these are mans rituals and all of these denominations has their own laws for those rituals and God has no say so in it at all.

If these things was expedient for salvation, the thief on the cross next to Jesus who got his salvation there really didnt get saved in your ritualistic belief systems did he?

In my Gods kingdom, it doesnt come with observation it is within me, Luke 17:20-21. In that there is male, no female, no Greek no Jew, no rituals of man only God Himself manifest in me. When I was a child just starting out following Jesus, I was of the rituals. I obeyed the preacher who said I must be baptized by him in order to be saved. I told him I already had been baptized by man, he said I need to be baptized by him so all the congregation can see my salvation. Finally I submitted to his demands for I liked the guy and he dunked me in a tub of cold water called a baptismal. I went in the wary a son of God and came out of the water a wet son of God.

The key to Gods salvation is in obedience to be like Him. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17. And wjem ypu see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Do not confuse mans rituals with the actualities of Gods Spirit who does the salvation when He come to manifest Himself in you and you become like Him to know this difference just as Adam did in Gen 3;22, and Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God came to him by the Spirit He is and open up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. Jesus referred to this new knowledge of mind as born again. Abraham did it on the mountain, Moses did on the mountain, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room. Gods salvation for all of these is when He was manifested in them, no exceptions, not even Jesus could escape this fact so obvious in Matt 3:16.
Matthew 28

Matthew 28
:20. 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Things such as be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect,
walk as He walks in His same light,
Have the mind of Christ as Jesus did,
have the same signs follow you,
be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as I and the Father are one, John 17.
Teach them that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you. Luke 17:20-21.
Teach them that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
Teach them that what you are born of God it is impossible sin because you are born of God. 1 John 3:9.
Teach them as Jesus did in that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.
Teach them that God is at your door knocking this day and any man who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be sin you, Rev, 3:20.

Not many teach His ways for salvation to be like Him do they? They teach the ways of the laws of the creeds they follow instead of being like Him as Jesus commands of us all to be like him in the Father.

Baptising is what I just describe above of the ways of Jesus. Jesus did not say go and make disciples according to you own creeds and rituals, he said go and teach them for God to be in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, perfect, holy, pure and without sin.

Most teach the opposite that you are just a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God when actually God teaches that all are worthy, and all that you have to do for atonement is shuck your own ways and follow that what I just posted of Him to be like Him instead of being as the Catholic, Baptists, Mormons, Jehovahs Witness, Latter Day Saints, Methodists etc who has these rituals for salvation instead of teaching them to be saved by God as Jesus was. in Matt 3:16, Adam in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, and all today who has received from God that what all of these did to become like God to know this difference, and not even Jesus could escape that fact in Matt 3:16 when God came and manifested Himself in Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He did in Adam, Abraham Moses, 120.

Not many teach that what Jesus did do they?

:20. 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Things such as be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect,
walk as He walks in His same light,
Have the mind of Christ as Jesus did,
have the same signs follow you,
be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as I and the Father are one, John 17.
Teach them that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you. Luke 17:20-21.
Teach them that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
Teach them that what you are born of God it is impossible sin because you are born of God. 1 John 3:9.
Teach them as Jesus did in that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.
Teach them that God is at your door knocking this day and any man who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be sin you, Rev, 3:20.

Not many teach His ways for salvation to be like Him do they? They teach the ways of the laws of the creeds they follow instead of being like Him as Jesus commands of us all to be like him in the Father.

Baptising is what I just describe above of the ways of Jesus. Jesus did not say go and make disciples according to you own creeds and rituals, he said go and teach them for God to be in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, perfect, holy, pure and without sin.

Most teach the opposite that you are just a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God when actually God teaches that all are worthy, and all that you have to do for atonement is shuck your own ways and follow that what I just posted of Him to be like Him instead of being as the Catholic, Baptists, Mormons, Jehovahs Witness, Latter Day Saints, Methodists etc who has these rituals for salvation instead of teaching them to be saved by God as Jesus was. in Matt 3:16, Adam in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, and all today who has received from God that what all of these did to become like God to know this difference, and not even Jesus could escape that fact in Matt 3:16 when God came and manifested Himself in Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He did in Adam, Abraham Moses, 120.

Not many teach that what Jesus did do they?
Go and teach them and do what? 20:28?

It says, "baptizing them". Figured I would help since you ignored that part.
Physical baptisms is not the same as spiritual baptism. What good is it to dunk someone in the water? It has no effect at all other than a ritual to to appease the one doing the baptizing with an audience performance to look noble. However when God does the baptising the results are we become like Him and in His same image that no man can give you, only God Himself can do that in man. Jesus referred to this baptism by God Himself as born again to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

I did prison work for over 25 years and never baptized not one in water, and some came out of prisons and started their own work for God making new disciples of God.

If water is necessary for salvation, then the thief on the cross who got his salvation was out of luck. These rituals are designed by man to hold people in a pew, countable to them for these use rituals, trickery, as a means for enterprise to the gullible and unsuspecting. If they can get you to think like them instead of thinking like God thinks then you have been deceived through trickery. Paul even stated he used this tactic of trickery to get people to follow him as a sinner instead of Jesus and without sin.

2 Cor, 2:16. Be that as it may, I was not a burden to you; but crafty as I am, I caught you by trickery. ... But be it so, I did not burden you; but being crafty, I caught you by trickery. Is not that witchcraft?
Why would one follow those rules in trickery instead of following Jesus in his ways for truths?

Why put sprinkles on a donut when you can submerge the donut in chocolate? :)

There's reasons why some sprinkle...
Eze 36:25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you.

There are some who think baptism is a requirement for salvation....if that were true you would think the Holy Spirit would have inspired someone to explain how it should be performed.

Physical baptisms is not the same as spiritual baptism. What good is it to dunk someone in the water? It has no effect at all other than a ritual to to appease the one doing the baptizing with an audience performance to look noble. However when God does the baptising the results are we become like Him and in His same image that no man can give you, only God Himself can do that in man. Jesus referred to this baptism by God Himself as born again to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

I did prison work for over 25 years and never baptized not one in water, and some came out of prisons and started their own work for God making new disciples of God.

If water is necessary for salvation, then the thief on the cross who got his salvation was out of luck. These rituals are designed by man to hold people in a pew, countable to them for these use rituals, trickery, as a means for enterprise to the gullible and unsuspecting. If they can get you to think like them instead of thinking like God thinks then you have been deceived through trickery. Paul even stated he used this tactic of trickery to get people to follow him as a sinner instead of Jesus and without sin.

2 Cor, 2:16. Be that as it may, I was not a burden to you; but crafty as I am, I caught you by trickery. ... But be it so, I did not burden you; but being crafty, I caught you by trickery. Is not that witchcraft?
Why would one follow those rules in trickery instead of following Jesus in his ways for truths?
No one said they were the same. STRAWMAN

Point is we are commanded to make disciples, BAPTIZING them in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

Back