Starlink....Who's in favor?

CrowCross

SpaceX launched 46 satellites and landed the returning rocket on a ship at sea on Sunday (July 10).

SpaceX has launched more than 2,750 Starlink satellites(opens in new tab) to date, and the number will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. The company already has approval to launch 12,000 Starlink craft, and it has applied to an international regulator for permission to loft up to 30,000 more on top of that.

Despite this happening...are you OK with it?

The company already has approval to launch 12,000 Starlink craft, and it has applied to an international regulator for permission to loft up to 30,000 more on top of that. article

The concept of re-usable booster is pretty cool...and amazing we can even do that...but, can you imagine 40,000+ starling craft in our skies? What will, or should I say can they do with them?

SpaceX launched 46 satellites and landed the returning rocket on a ship at sea on Sunday (July 10).

SpaceX has launched more than 2,750 Starlink satellites(opens in new tab) to date, and the number will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. The company already has approval to launch 12,000 Starlink craft, and it has applied to an international regulator for permission to loft up to 30,000 more on top of that.

Despite this happening...are you OK with it?

The company already has approval to launch 12,000 Starlink craft, and it has applied to an international regulator for permission to loft up to 30,000 more on top of that. article

The concept of re-usable booster is pretty cool...and amazing we can even do that...but, can you imagine 40,000+ starling craft in our skies? What will, or should I say can they do with them?

They are messing up images taken by amateur astronomers. Professional astrophysicists have a significant stake too especially for a large $1.4 billion telescope currently under development.

“The new megaconstellations coming online have the potential to be brighter than 99% of everything else in Earth orbit, and that’s where the concern comes from,”

___

They are messing up images taken by amateur astronomers. Professional astrophysicists have a significant stake too especially for a large $1.4 billion telescope currently under development.

“The new megaconstellations coming online have the potential to be brighter than 99% of everything else in Earth orbit, and that’s where the concern comes from,”

___
I was wondering if they'll interfere with the night sky.

I also wonder about the purpose of them....It's gotta be more than just internet. Could it be the backbone for the One World order cashless society and beast system?

I was wondering if they'll interfere with the night sky.

I also wonder about the purpose of them....It's gotta be more than just internet. Could it be the backbone for the One World order cashless society and beast system?

Countries don't get along with each other enough at this juncture to implement a truly world-wide, singularly robust, cashless society executed through an exceedingly large network of satellites.

___

Countries don't get along with each other enough at this juncture to implement a truly world-wide, singularly robust, cashless society executed through an exceedingly large network of satellites.

___
Klaus Schwabs WEF "Build back Better" plan....calls for a world wide collapse. If you follow the news..not CNN or Fox you can clearly see it happening on many fronts. The "conspiracies" are becoming fact.

Well I know ground based astronomers absolutely hate it.
Right, they do.

You can track the satellites via the web, and if you time it right, you can actually see them with the naked eye. The string of lights often get reported as UFOs.

I'm posting right now from a house with Starlink. ISP speeds are great; price is a bit steep, but we've got three people watching different netflix shows in three different rooms, and there's never a problem. Unfortunately, Starlink has the same problem as other satellite internet services do: it uses double NAT. This isn't a problem for most users, but for web developers, it means you CAN NOT host your own web site via that service; you have to purchase a web hosting service (which I hate).

Otherwise, I expect Musk will upload a virus to all of our devices shortly, thereby establishing total control over customer traffic, and use this to usher in the NWO from the comfort of his $8,000,000 albino rhino leather lounge chair.

Back