Stat patterns and an overview of Ivermectin sampling India vs CNN Epidemiology

Authentic Nouveau

Highly unvaccinated India had a surge in COVID cases earlier this year which abruptly ended following the widespread use of ivermectin, over the objections and criticism of the WHO. In the one state, Tamil Nadu, that did not use ivermectin, cases tripled instead of dropping by 97 percent as in the rest of the country.

We don't have problems understanding what the Snope Flakes label Horse medicine. Our genius Hawvud guru complains about and discredits "anecdotal" evidence.
India a population way over a billion is over a billion anecdotes.

Brian C.Joondeph, MD @ American Thinker​

Yet the medical establishment refuses to even entertain the possibility of some benefit from ivermectin, castigating physicians who want to try it in their patients. 18 studies found benefit. Are they all wrong?

The Political filter wanted Rogan to die because he submitted to politically disproven therapy.

Ivermectin was FDA approved in 1998 under the brand name Stromectol, produced by pharmaceutical giant Merck, approved for several parasitic infections. The product label described it as having a “unique mode of action,” which “leads to an increase in the permeability of the cell membrane to chloride ions.”

I posted several youtubes last year how zinc was transferred thru the bilayer cell membrane. Science outsiders here do not follow such info.

American Journal of Therapeutics concluded ,

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Voice from Diploma mill echo chambermaiden yesterday
Sure, your doctor can prescribe ivermectin to you. I think it's a bad idea because there's no proper evidence that it works.

Yakuda

We don't have problems understanding what the Snope Flakes label Horse medicine. Our genius Hawvud guru complains about and discredits "anecdotal" evidence.

The Political filter wanted Rogan to die because he submitted to politically disproven therapy.

I posted several youtubes last year how zinc was transferred thru the bilayer cell membrane. Science outsiders here do not follow such info.

I haven't had anyone yet sufficiently answer why it matters to anyone how a doctor and patient decide to treat a medical condition. It wouldn't be because there is power and money to be had in dictating how to address the problem, would it?

Backup

Saw the words “American Thinker” and decided to just dismiss.

“In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, the American Thinker promoted a variety of false conspiracy theories and claims of election fraud as part of the Republican Party's attempt to overturn the election result.[7] Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".[8] The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."[9]”

Yakuda

“In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, the American Thinker promoted a variety of false conspiracy theories and claims of election fraud as part of the Republican Party's attempt to overturn the election result.[7] Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".[8] The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."[9]”
How does that prove they are wrong in this case? Oh that's right it doesn't but the intellectually lazy left are too busy whining

Authentic Nouveau

I haven't had anyone yet sufficiently answer why it matters to anyone how a doctor and patient decide to treat a medical condition. It wouldn't be because there is power and money to be had in dictating how to address the problem, would it?
I will make a political comment about Docs. There is some uppity elitism and it spills over into how they treat diseases.

Two rich ladies discussing their doc while having tea and he used Carter's Pills, instead of a newest drug on the market? Concierge medicine?

Authentic Nouveau

Ivermectin is an ionophore. The science groupies here have no concept of how HCQ and Ivermectin operate.

I posted a few of these a year ago.

The standard trolls are busy smearing and lose learning opportunities.

Ivermectin acts as an ionophore and up-regulates chloride channels to generate apoptosis and osmotic cell death. 3. By decreasing the function of the mitochondrial complex I, ivermectin limits the electronic movement in the oxidative phosphorylation pathway that stimulates oxygen consumption rate to generate ATP for the cell.

CNN can't deal with microbiology.
When a patient has an IV, it contains electrolytes. Which are part of the chloride channel transferring process.

Authentic Nouveau

Snopes 101. Try hard to do political "research" to discredit sources. Opposition Research to smear.

Your anti-intellictualism glows. The article written by M.D. Your twin sista triggalypuff likes your posts.

Backup

How does that prove they are wrong in this case? Oh that's right it doesn't but the intellectually lazy left are too busy whining
Why would I waste time to fact-check a notoriously dishonest propaganda blog?

Why can’t right-wingers support their “arguments“ with credible sources? It’s easy for us.

Yakuda

Why would I waste time to fact-check a notoriously dishonest propaganda blog?

Why can’t right-wingers support their “arguments“ with credible sources? It’s easy for us.
Thanks for making my point. You live in an echo chamber. Stop talking foolish