Staying Healthy Whole - Being Part Of A 'Whole Wheat' Body

Staying Healthy Whole - Being Part Of A 'Whole Wheat' (spiritually speaking, in other words, don't be a 'Tare') Body
Exo_15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.​
Deu_7:15 And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.​
Psa_103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;​
Jer_8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?​
Mat_4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.​
Act_28:9 So when this was done, others also, which had diseases in the island, came, and were healed:​
Rom_12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.​
1Co_10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.​
1Th_5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.​

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.​
The material herein presented is Heavenly advice from the Great Physician (Luke 4:23), but do not strive with the Physician (Hosea 4:4).