Still no fossils

F. would have to physically produce Rossum stating the claim. I'm not even sure video of Rossum would suffice, would it?
The video itself might be evidence, but in ferengi-world, a link to the video is not evidence. Links are not evidence for ferengi.

No, your fervent faith in evolution is an ism.
You don't have the ability to see into my head, and thus cannot know the strength of any faith I have, about anything.

Due to you literally making up words and stuff up about other people, your claims about such things have no merit.

You don't have the ability to see into my head, and thus cannot know the strength of any faith I have, about anything.

Due to you literally making up words and stuff up about other people, your claims about such things have no merit.
Are you now saying mutations didn't create our DNA?

The video itself might be evidence, but in ferengi-world, a link to the video is not evidence. Links are not evidence for ferengi.
Does Information get copied from the environment into DNA by random mutation and natural selection?

Does Information get copied from the environment into DNA by random mutation and natural selection?
Yes it does. Some random mutations do not match the environment, those are deleterious mutations which are eliminated by natural selection. Other random mutations better match the environment, those are beneficial mutations which are increased and spread by natural selection.

Over many generations the information in the population's DNA changes to better match the information in the environment.

Your evidence is?
Some random mutations do not match the environment, those are deleterious mutations which are eliminated by natural selection. Other random mutations better match the environment, those are beneficial mutations which are increased and spread by natural selection.

Over many generations the information in the population's DNA changes to better match the information in the environment.

Some random mutations do not match the environment, those are deleterious mutations which are eliminated by natural selection. Other random mutations better match the environment, those are beneficial mutations which are increased and spread by natural selection.
Unsupported assertions are not evidence.

Back