Still no threads from Atheeists demonizing the Devil or their brutal ring leaders.

Authentic Nouveau

This is atheeist corner of CARM and exploited by atheeeists for hurling false accusations and venting. No positive defense of the atheeist religion.

Where can we find an atheeist cleric who calls the Devil a liar?

Authentic Nouveau

Because your "Atheeists" is/are still imaginary.
What is your religion?

Had you ever been a Christian you would be unable to deny the Gospel of Jesus.

And since I am in fact communicating in the english language, your conjecture is demonstrated false.

There seems to be no gospel of Jesus. And so nothing for me to enjoy.
If I despised the truth, I would probably still be a christian.

I cannot find your "plain english" answer.
Please repost it without the added filler that seems to have hidden it
What is my "sin"?
You never were a Christian.

Bearing false witness is sin. You need to repent.

Whatsisface

Atheeeists, if you're all tired out what with exploiting, hurling false accusations and venting and giving no positive defence of the atheeist religion,
take a break and relax with this calming pastoral music depicting the Norfolk landscape. It's accompanied with some excellent paintings of said county. It's by Ralph Vaughan-Williams, who was one of England's foremost composers. Have a refreshing, nice cup of tea as well, then you'll be as right as rain to continue with the work of the devil.

Oh, as seems to be the form in these threads, best mention Hitler and Stalin. Hitler and Stalin don't appear in these illustrations of one of Southern England's Eastern Counties.

The Pixie

Still no threads demonising Martin Luther, founder of Protestantism, for his anti-Semitism.

Still no threads demonising the founders of the Southern Baptist Conventions (largest Protestant denomination in the US) for owning slaves.

Still no threads demonising the numerous Protestant preachers who were part of the KKK.

Mr Laurier

What is your religion?

Had you ever been a Christian you would be unable to deny the Gospel of Jesus.

You never were a Christian.

Bearing false witness is sin. You need to repent.
I have no religion.

Given that I was a christian for a great many years,,, and there is no gospel of Jesus for me to deny.

I was a christian. For many years, I was a devout christian. Then I grew up.

Huh? I have no need to "repent"

Authentic Nouveau

I have no religion.

Given that I was a christian for a great many years,,, and there is no gospel of Jesus for me to deny.

I was a christian. For many years, I was a devout christian. Then I grew up.

Huh? I have no need to "repent"
One of the foundational atheeist religious creeds is to deny it is a religion

No evidence you were ever born again. In fact you don't know what it means.

You offer more proof by your comment on "repent"

God is watching you.

J regia

This is atheeist corner of CARM and exploited by atheeeists for hurling false accusations and venting. No positive defense of the atheeist religion.

Because the Devil is just an imaginative fantasy too.

And why on Earth would you want to worship Trump either?

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Because the Devil is just an imaginative fantasy too.

And why on Earth would one want to worship Trump?
The Devil partners with you in your angry President Trump bashing.

The Bible is clear in so many places on who the accusers are and the devil. Your hate filled accusations are described in detail in the Bible.

Our Church worships Jesus. The Devil tells us people worship President Trump but his disciples can't furnish any examples.

This thread is about your ring leaders and you are not strong enough to stay on topic.

J regia

The Devil partners with you in your angry President Trump bashing.

The Bible is clear in so many places on who the accusers are and the devil. Your hate filled accusations are described in detail in the Bible.

Our Church worships Jesus. The Devil tells us people worship President Trump but his disciples can't furnish any examples.

This thread is about your ring leaders and you are not strong enough to stay on topic.
It's still just imaginative words in a book. Have you ever seen the Devil like Jesus did when he saw China & India & Rome & Mexico from a very high mountain (Matt 4:8) or when Paul received a thorn in his flesh (2Cor 12:7-8)?

And if so, when did the Devil tell you that "people worship Trump"? Or is that why only Trump worships himself and why he brags about sexually assaulting girls and wanting to have sex with his daughter, and presumably why Trump sleeps on the west end of the second floor of the WH and Melania sleeps on the east end of the top floor and studies her pre-nuptial agreement before November?

Last edited:

Mr Laurier

One of the foundational atheeist religious creeds is to deny it is a religion

No evidence you were ever born again. In fact you don't know what it means.

You offer more proof by your comment on "repent"

God is watching you.
Thats nice. So what is the "atheeist religious creeds"?

No evidence that ANYBODY was ever born again. I do know what it means.

More proof of what?

God needs to get out of my apartment. And stop spying on decent people. Of God wants to see my naked arse, he can suffer. Creepy pervert that he is.

Authentic Nouveau

Thats nice. So what is the "atheeist religious creeds"?

No evidence that ANYBODY was ever born again. I do know what it means.

More proof of what?

God needs to get out of my apartment. And stop spying on decent people. Of God wants to see my naked arse, he can suffer. Creepy pervert that he is.
Why are you preaching??

No evidence of God finding any decent people in your apartment.

We had another flare up of an atheeist claiming Hitler was a Christian.
The Nazi belt buckle said 'Gott Mitt Uns' or 'God is with Us'. The census right before WW2 found that over 90% of Germans were Christian - mostly Lutheran and Catholic.

Hitler was baptized as a Roman Catholic and talked about his faith in God a lot - for example:

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Stalin was an atheist and actively sought to destroy religion - you are correct there. However, Hitler and the Nazi's were absolutely Christian. The evidence is overwhelming.

And this is all still a distraction. Even if Hitler was an atheist it does nothing to prove that Christianity is real. This just displays the paucity of your evidence. But it did let me use 'paucity' in a sentence so that's kinda cool.