Stimulus Bill is good as is or needs amendment.

According to Tucker Carlson and President Trump, Americans are not getting enough money to help them and too much is going to other countries from the stimulus bill. Do you agree?

Authentic Nouveau

According to me, they punished restaurants and we have seen no reason eating is an infection risk.

I think he could help restaurants and make states match what he sent restaurants.

My church had a 50 year anniversary which was a 2 day event. I visited a lot of farmers and most wanted an end to gubment regs and subsidies. But they wanted an end to gubment using grain exports in a political currency also.

Gus Bovona

According to Tucker Carlson and President Trump, Americans are not getting enough money to help them and too much is going to other countries from the stimulus bill. Do you agree?
Give me a chance to read it and I'll get back to you. In 2 years or so.

vibise

It seems that Trump and Carlson are confused. There is a stimulus bill and a budget bill. The covid bill details what individuals and businesses would get due to the pandemic. The budget bill includes things like foreign aid, and according to news reports, the amount of $$ going to specific foreign countries is the amount that Trump requested in his budget recommendation.

Authentic Nouveau

It seems that Trump and Carlson are confused. There is a stimulus bill and a budget bill. The covid bill details what individuals and businesses would get due to the pandemic. The budget bill includes things like foreign aid, and according to news reports, the amount of $$ going to specific foreign countries is the amount that Trump requested in his budget recommendation.
You are confused. 4500 pages which you have not read.

54cfa49d54ba7b62ef6550f6dda60243.gif (640×458) (pinimg.com)