SUN and MOON

Keraz

In our Bibles the sun and the moon are mentioned many times. Some are allegorical, but most describe actual changes and differences to those visible objects.

The sun and the moon are established in the heavens, in the known area of space, which continues into infinity. Psalms 74:16, Jeremiah 31:35

The sun and the moon are also used metaphorically; Psalms 84:11, Micah 4:2 and Matthew 15:43 tell us about the sun of Righteousness. Revelation 12:1 tells about a ‘woman’ clothed with the sun, who represents faithful Israel, who are now; every true Christian person.

However: there are many Bible prophesies which plainly describe dramatic changes to the sun and the moon. Isaiah 26:30 says that the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness and the moon will reflect it, as it does now, at about a seventh of the suns current strength. This event is what Luke 21:23, Revelation 6:12-17 and more than 100 other verses prophesy - the terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath.

Then other Prophesies say how the sun will be darkened; Isaiah 13:10, Joel 2:10 & 3:15, and Amos 8:9 says this will happen at noon.
Zephaniah 2:4-6 also cites noontime for when the Middle East will be devastated by the Lord’s wrath. Hosea 4:3, Isaiah 10:23, Ezekiel 6:14, Joel 1:20

The next time the sun is mentioned, is in Revelation 16:8; the Fourth Trumpet.

Then; when Jesus Returns; the sun will again be darkened. Matthew 24:29, Isaiah 24:23

Finally; after the Millennium, there will no longer be a sun or moon for Eternity. Isaiah 60:19-20, Revelation 22:5

So what we need to do is to figure out the correct sequence of events and how they are caused. This will enable us to stand firm as dramatic things occur and then to stand before Jesus, having proved our faith in Him and our trust in His protection.

Keraz

It should be obvious to everyone on earth with access to news information that some kind of cataclysmic event will probably occur in the near future. The lessons of history, over population, natural disasters and the preparedness of nations for war are all dire warning signs for us. But we who study the Bible can, and should know what the prophets tell us about the end of this age. Amos 3:7

The Book of Revelation tells us about a sequence of terrible events called the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgements and we note that the Sixth Seal is referred to as ‘the great Day of the Lord’s wrath’. Then the Seventh Seal is a time gap in heaven of ‘about a ½ hour’. This calculates to about 20 years of earth time, using the one day in heaven = 1000 years on earth formula. This will allow for all that must happen until the glorious Return of Jesus.

Therefore, the Sixth Seal is the event that the Lord intends to use in order to punish the nations, who at present conspire to annihilate Israel. Their attack and its consequences are prophesied in Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11-12. Prophecies that parallel the Sixth Seal are; Isaiah 34:4 ‘the sky rolled up like a scroll’, Isaiah 2:21 ‘hide in caves, etc’, Zeph.1:14 ‘The Day of the Lords wrath, a Day of doom and disaster’, then in Amos 1 – it says how the Lord will send fire to destroy the Ishmaelite peoples [those mentioned in Psalm 83] for all their crimes. There are over 70 verses in the Bible that speak of a forthcoming fire judgement and most of them state clearly that it is the Lord Himself who instigates this fire by using the power of the sun. This is so the secular survivors can carry on in their disbelief of God.

Joel 1:15 & 19 ‘The Day of the Lord comes, a mighty destruction from the Almighty and fire has consumed the trees and pastures.

Habakkuk 3:12 Furiously, You traverse the earth, in anger, You trample on the nations.

Isaiah 66:15-16 The Lord will judge with fire....He will test all mankind, many will be slain. Jeremiah 25:33Those who the Lord has killed in that Day, will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other, they will fertilize the ground.

How He will do this, is told to us in Isaiah 30:26-30 where it is undeniably written about ‘a devouring fire, sent by the Lord Himself’, that is caused by: ‘the sun shining seven times stronger’. This can only be a Coronal Mass Ejection; something that the earth has experienced in the past and is expected to happen again, that can have worldwide devastating consequences - a seemingly natural occurrence that will maintain the hidden-ness of the Lord. With this scenario in mind, many other prophecies make sense, passages like Ezekiel 20:47-48, about a fire in the Land, kindled by the Lord, and 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, where Peter says: ‘The Day of the Lord will come like a thief, the Day the heavens disappear and flames bring all the earth to judgement’. Psalms 18:7-15

The four best passages that describe the Return of Jesus in His glory, to commence His Millennial reign and visible to all and NOT as a thief and unexpectedly, are; Zechariah 14:3-15, Matthew 24:27-31, Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 19:11-19.

We are told that on that Day; ‘the Great Day of the Sovereign Lord’, Rev. 16:14, there will be an earthquake and the sun and moon darkened, but only in Jerusalem and that Jesus will destroy the attacking army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word.

He then gathers His faithful people from around the earth and commences His Millennium reign. These four descriptions do not mention a worldwide fire judgement and as the world will have just experienced the Great Tribulation, for that judgement to occur at the same time as the Return, is simply not said to happen then, as well as being unnecessary and illogical.

Keraz

The Earth will Burn: 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zeph. 3:8, Isaiah 33:10-12

In ancient times, God promised to Noah that He would never again destroy the earth with a flood. Genesis 9:11 But we see in Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 22, God has kept in His storehouse a judgement of fire prepared and ready for His Day of vengeance.

As we are once again ‘as in the days of Noah’, this terrible and devastating Day of fires, storms and earthquakes will soon strike the world, it will be the next prophesied event that will commence all that must happen, leading up to the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Psalms 46:1-11 The Lord is our refuge and stronghold, He will help us in trouble, so we are not afraid when the earth is shaking and the mountains move; when the waves of the sea roar and the earth is quaking before the Lords majesty. Nations are in an uproar and kingdoms fall when the Lord thunders; the earth burns.

Come and see what the Lord has done, the desolation He has brought on the earth. He makes wars to cease throughout the world, He breaks the bow, snaps the spear and burns the chariots in the fire.

There is a river whose flow brings joy to the city of God, the holy Place of the Most High. The Lord is within her, she will not be overthrown and at the break of Day, He will come to her aid.

Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the nations and revered throughout the world. The Lord Almighty is with us, the God of Jacob is our Rock.

This describes how the Lord will judge and punish the nations and ‘the desolation He will bring to the earth’. He will destroy all weapons of war and military forces will be neutralized or wiped out, but the Lord promises ‘to be a refuge’ to His people, when at the ‘break of day, the sea roars, the earth quakes and burns’. It is His great Day of vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion of the suns surface that will bring about all the vividly described effects. We are warned to be prepared for that terrible Day, but our only true protection will be our faith and trust in the Lord. Isaiah 30:15 & 18

Isaiah 9:18-19 The ungodly will be set ablaze, as a fire that consumes briars and thorns. It sets the forests on fire and all is wrapped in a pall of smoke.

The land is scorched by the fury of the Lord and the people will be fuel for the fire. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 1:18, Hebrews 10:27

Psalms 50:3-5 The Lord is coming and will not remain silent. A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and all around a great storm rages. He calls to the heavens above and the earth below, that He may judge His people.

Gather to Me, My loyal servants, those who have made a Covenant with Me by sacrifice.
1 Peter 3:17 Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

This is not the Return of Jesus in His glory, that cannot happen until the Anti-Christ is revealed. 2 Thess. 2:3 It will be the Lord’s judgement and punishment of the nations, Psalms 110:5-6, Habakkuk 3:12, and all the world will be affected. It will be triggered by an attack on the State of Israel by an Islamic confederation. Psalms 83

The Lord’s people will be judged, Jeremiah 46:27-28, 1 Peter 4:17 and those who are His ‘loyal servants’, will be protected. Zechariah 9:15-16, Joel 3:16, Psalms 37:9, Zephaniah 2:3, 2 Thess.1:6-10

Keraz

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high. He thunders from His holy place. He roars loudly against His holy Land and like a grape treader, He shouts against all the inhabitants of the earth. The great noise is heard around the world. For the Lord brings His judgement against the nations, He arraigns all mankind and hands over the wicked and godless to the sword.

The Lord says, ‘Disaster spreads from nation to nation, a mighty tempest is unleashed, that will blast to every corner of the world’. Those whom the Lord has killed on that Day will be strewn from one end of the earth to the other, they will not be mourned or buried, but left as dung upon the ground.

Cry out you bad shepherds and useless leaders of My people, the Day comes for your demise, you will fall like prize rams to the slaughter. There will be no escape from the Lord’s fierce anger, like a lion leaping to the kill.

Disaster will suddenly strike and their land will become desolate because of the fiery wrath of the Lord.
Ref: REB, CJB.

It is now time to realize that this terrible, worldwide disaster is soon to happen.

In no way has this prophecy been fulfilled yet and this cannot be at the Return, as it must be before that: He thunders from His holy place…. He sends down fire… Amos 1 & 2:1-5, Psalms 18:13, Psalms 11:4-6, Revelation 6:12-17 and Revelation 14:17-20

Many other prophesies vividly describe this sudden and shocking, Day of the Lord’s wrath, a one day event: as fire from the sky, a Coronal Mass Ejection sun explosion, that will literally fulfill all of them. Psalms 83 tells how fire and tempest will destroy those attackers of Israel and details like ‘the sky rolled up like a scroll’, and the ‘moon blood red’, are also literal effects of a massive earth directed C M E.
Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 66:14-16, 2 Peter 3:7

The millions killed on that Day won’t be buried because there won’t be enough survivors to do that and the extreme heat of a CME and the fires caused by it, will reduce the dead to ashes. Malachi 4:3, Jeremiah 9:22

Those who have led the people astray with their false teachings, fictional books and poor leadership will be judged and punished on that Day. Micah 3:1-4, Isaiah 56:10-12

The world as we know it now, will not continue for much longer, prophecy is given to us as a warning of what will happen and for us to be Spiritually and physically prepared, so we can stay strong and keep trusting in the Lord to keep us safe, because He plans for the good of His own faithful Christian people. Jeremiah 29:11, Psalms 37:29

As all the faithful Christians gather and settle into all of the holy Land. Romans 9:24-26.....in the very place, [that ancient Israel was rejected] you Christians will be called the children of the Living God. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35

Colossians 1:11-12 In His glorious might may He give you ample strength to meet with fortitude and patience whatever comes and to give joyful thanks to the Father who has made you fit to share in the heritage of God’s people, in His Kingdom of Light. The King will come later; for the Millennium. Revelation 19:11

Keraz

THE LORDS WRATH – how will it happen?
This much prophesied, still to come, Lords Day of vengeance and wrath – will happen at the same time as an attack against Israel. Psalms 7:12-16 People think there may be a nuclear exchange, but what is more certain is what the prophets say:
Jeremiah 50:25 The Lord opens His armoury and brings forth the weapons of His wrath, for this is His work to be done in the lands of the godless peoples.
Isaiah 34:5 For My sword appears in heaven, it descends in judgement.
Psalm 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven, raining fiery coals onto the wicked.
Isaiah 66:15-16 See, the Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind. He will judge with fire, His sword will test mankind and many will be slain by Him.
Isaiah 33:10-12 Now I shall arise, says the Lord, I will exalt Myself. You will be as chaff and stubble, a wind like fire will consume you. Whole nations will be heaps of white ash, like thorns cut down and set on fire.
Psalm 144:5-6 Lord, part the heavens. Make lightning flashes far and wide.
Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty...descending in fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid storms and hail.
Jeremiah 30:23-24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from God, a sweeping whirlwind which whirls around the heads of the wicked. The Lords fierce anger is not to be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purposes. In Days to come you will understand.
Isaiah 29:5-6 Yet, the horde of Your enemies will crumble into dust, fly away like chaff. Suddenly in an instant punishment will come from the Lord, with storms, thunder, earthquakes and great noise and a flame of devouring fire.
Isaiah 9:19 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are like fuel for the fire.
Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, its Holy One a flame, which, in one day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars.
Isaiah 30:26-30 On the Day that the Lord saves His people, the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun.
See; the Lord comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. His lips are charged with wrath and His tongue is a devouring fire. His breath is like a torrent in spate. He sieves out the nations for destruction.
Isaiah 63:1-6

What these (and many other) prophecies, seem to be describing is sunspot activity.
Maybe the sun is building up to a huge Coronal Mass Ejection, something we do experience with minor CME’s. They happen very suddenly and unexpectedly, reaching earth within hours and are capable of causing enormous damage and deaths worldwide.
All electrical and communications systems, industry, transport; our modern infrastructure could be destroyed, or at least severely damaged. Armies would be back to 1800’s technology.

A CME explosion of the suns surface, as described in Isaiah 30:26, with the sun flashing 7 times brighter, would be one of unprecedented magnitude and would literally cause all the graphically prophesied effects. For example; the moon would shine bright red as it reflects this sun explosion and our satellites would crash to the earth, like ripe figs falling.

Keraz

I wonder what kind of cataclysmic events would occur based on what will happen concerning the sun, the moon, and the stars in Revelation 8:12.
Rather than anything actually changing the sun and stars, I would think the Lord will place a barrier, a cloud in the upper atmosphere, that will obscure their light by a third..
Note that in Revelation 16:8; in the fourth Bowl, there will be another, smaller Coronal Mass Ejection.

Keraz

Enemies Occupy the Holy Land:

Isaiah 66:5-6 Hear the Word of the Lord, you who revere His Name and keep His commandments. Those scoffers who say: Where is the Lord? When will your so-called God do anything? They will be shocked, for with a great noise His retribution will fall upon them. 2 Peter 3:3-10

Isaiah 63:18 Why have ungodly people trespassed on Your holy place? Why do enemies trample the holy Land? Psalms 37:10-11, Jeremiah 6:12

Jeremiah 12:8-17 Is this Land of Mine a hyena’s lair? The birds of prey and the wild beasts have taken My holy Land over, they ravage it and trample it down, making it a desolation, to My sorrow. The Lord says: I shall uproot all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that I allotted to My people. Judah too, I shall uproot, but if any of them learn the right ways of My people, then they can join and live again in the holy Land. My sword of punishment will devour the Land from end to end, no living thing will remain there. Hosea 4:3, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 6:11-13

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons again, but it is against himself that he has made ready his deadly shafts, tipped with fire. They are all in collusion with iniquity and sinfulness, their plans for violence and terror will fall upon their own heads. Joel 3:4

Psalms 68:1-3 May God arise and His enemies be scattered. He will disperse them like smoke. His fire will melt them like wax and they will perish in the heat of His wrath, but the righteous will be joyful, as they exult in the triumph of their God.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant, punishment will come from God Almighty with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storm tempest and flames of devouring fire. The horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, that multitude of ruthless foes will scatter like chaff. Zephaniah 3:8, Isaiah 24, Joel 2:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Micah 5:7-15 All the remnant of the descendants of Jacob, now dispersed among the nations, will become like dew from the Lord, they will look only to Him who saves them. Their enemy’s will be destroyed, but on that Day their military power will be lost, all the occult followers will die and any things of idol worship will be gone. Amos 9:10 In anger and fury the Lord will wreak vengeance on all the peoples who disobey Him. Isaiah 66:15-17

Zechariah 8:11-13 The Lord says: I do not feel the same now toward the remnant of My people, as I did in former days. Hosea 11:8-11 Now I shall save you and bless you, you will work the Land in safety, the sky will give rain and the soil will yield abundant produce. Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:23-27, Amos 9:13-15, Jer. 30:18-22 Ref: REB abridged and paraphrased.

Birds of prey and wild beasts have taken over My Land… and the evil neighbours… These are metaphors for the ungodly peoples who are now living in the holy Land.

The enemies deadly shafts, tipped with fire – an ancient description for a modern weapon: a nuke tipped missile. It is against themselves they have prepared their weapons and they will fall onto their own heads. Psalms 64:1-10, Habakkuk 3:3-14

All the weapons ready to fire at Israel will explode on the launch pad or in their bunkers. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come in the heat of the Lord’s wrath, causing earthquakes with flames of fire that will burn His enemies to ashes. As described here and throughout the Bible, this will be a Coronal Mass Ejection, a huge unprecedented explosion of the suns surface, that will fulfill all the graphic prophecies about the Lord’s judgement by fire. Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1 & 3

But the punishment by exile of the Lord’s people, who are now every faithful Christian, will be completed and the Lord will save and bless them. They will go to their inheritance, all that area promised to Abraham, cleansed from end to end by this terrible devastation by fire.

Many prophecies tell about the great second Exodus of the Christian peoples; the Israelites of God to the holy Land, where they will work the Land in safety, being a light to the nations, Matthew 5:14-16, all as originally meant for them. Isaiah 49:3-8 They will send out 144,000 missionaries to tell the world the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7:1-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:18b-21

Truth7t7

Finally; after the Millennium, there will no longer be a sun or moon for Eternity. Isaiah 60:19-20, Revelation 22:5

So what we need to do is to figure out the correct sequence of events and how they are caused. This will enable us to stand firm as dramatic things occur and then to stand before Jesus, having proved our faith in Him and our trust in His protection.
The City "New Jerusalem" will have no need of the sun/moon

Revelation 21:23KJV
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

"Yes" the New Moons and Sabbath will be observed in the New Heavens and Earth

Isaiah 66:22-23KJV
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Keraz

This much prophesied, still to come, Lords Day of vengeance and wrath – will happen at the same time as an attack against Israel. Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 People think there may be a nuclear exchange, but what is more certain is what the prophets say:
Jeremiah 50:25 The Lord opens His armoury and brings forth the weapons of His wrath, for this is His work to be done in the lands of the godless peoples.
Isaiah 66:15-16 See, the Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind. He will judge with fire, His sword will test mankind and many will be slain by Him.
Isaiah 33:10-12 Now I shall arise, says the Lord, I will exalt Myself. You will be as chaff and stubble, a wind like fire will consume you. Whole nations will be heaps of white ash, like thorns cut down and set on fire.
Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty...descending in fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid storms and hail.
Jeremiah 30:23-24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from God, a sweeping whirlwind which whirls around the heads of the wicked. The Lords fierce anger is not to be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purposes. In Days to come you will understand.
Isaiah 29:5-6 Yet, the horde of Your enemies will crumble into dust, fly away like chaff. Suddenly in an instant punishment will come from the Lord, with storms, thunder, earthquakes and great noise and a flame of devouring fire.
Isaiah 9:19 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are like fuel for the fire.
Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, its Holy One a flame, which, in one day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars.
Isaiah 30:26-30 On the Day that the Lord saves His people, the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun.
See; the Lord comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. His lips are charged with wrath and His tongue is a devouring fire. His breath is like a torrent in spate. He sieves out the nations for destruction.

What these (and many other) prophecies, seem to be describing is sunspot activity.
Maybe the sun is building up to a huge Coronal Mass Ejection, something we do experience with minor CME’s. They happen very suddenly and unexpectedly, reaching earth within hours and are capable of causing enormous damage and deaths worldwide.
All electrical and communications systems, industry, transport; our modern infrastructure could be destroyed, or at least severely damaged. Armies would be back to 1800’s technology.

A CME explosion of the suns surface, as described in Isaiah 30:26, with the sun flashing 7 times brighter, would be one of unprecedented magnitude and would literally cause all the graphically prophesied effects. For example; the moon would shine bright red as it reflects this sun explosion and our satellites would crash to the earth, like ripe figs falling. Revelation 6:12-17

Truth7t7

This much prophesied, still to come, Lords Day of vengeance and wrath – will happen at the same time as an attack against Israel. Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 People think there may be a nuclear exchange, but what is more certain is what the prophets say:

A CME explosion of the suns surface, as described in Isaiah 30:26, with the sun flashing 7 times brighter, would be one of unprecedented magnitude and would literally cause all the graphically prophesied effects. For example; the moon would shine bright red as it reflects this sun explosion and our satellites would crash to the earth, like ripe figs falling. Revelation 6:12-17
Your claim a Coronal Mass Ejection is unfounded

Jesus will destroy the Antichrist with the "Brightness" of his coming 2 Thessalonians 2:8-11

Jesus alone is your coronal mass ejection

Keraz

Your claim a Coronal Mass Ejection is unfounded

Jesus will destroy the Antichrist with the "Brightness" of his coming 2 Thessalonians 2:8-11

Jesus alone is your coronal mass ejection
Obviously what the Prophets actually said, has no effect on what you believe.

You also confuse the Lord's Day of fiery wrath with His glorious Return. Two different Days; years apart.

Truth7t7

Obviously what the Prophets actually said, has no effect on what you believe.

You also confuse the Lord's Day of fiery wrath with His glorious Return. Two different Days; years apart.
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Keraz

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation
This statement is gross error.
There will be a Millennium reign of Jesus as King of the world, Revelation 20 says so 6 times. Plus other scriptures confirm it. Hosea 6:2

Jesus does not destroy the world at His Return. That happens after the Millennium. He 'comes', actually sends fire at the Sixth Seal event. Psalms 11:4-6

Truth7t7, your forceful promotion of an un Biblical theory, is a prime example of false teaching. Which no one who reads the plain Words of the Bible, is buying.

Truth7t7

This statement is gross error.
There will be a Millennium reign of Jesus as King of the world, Revelation 20 says so 6 times. Plus other scriptures confirm it. Hosea 6:2

Jesus does not destroy the world at His Return. That happens after the Millennium. He 'comes', actually sends fire at the Sixth Seal event. Psalms 11:4-6

Truth7t7, your forceful promotion of an un Biblical theory, is a prime example of false teaching. Which no one who reads the plain Words of the Bible, is buying.
Post #13 above clearly shows the earth is dissolved, burned to a crisp at the Lords return, no human survives, and you call me a false teacher, bite your tongue

Jesus Is The Lord

Keraz

the earth is dissolved, burned to a crisp at the Lords return, no human survives
Quite wrong and refuted by:
James 5:7-11 You must be patient, my friends, until the Lord comes. Consider the farmer, looking for a good crop, waiting patiently for the rains to fall. You, too, must be patient and strong, for the coming of the Lord is near. My friends, do not blame your troubles on one another, or you will be judged and there at the door stands the Judge. As your example of patience, look at the prophets, who stood firm under ill treatment. See how Job stood firm and how God blessed him in the end, for the Lord is merciful and compassionate. Those who keep their faith will be happy and blessed.

Revelation 5:9-10 ....by Your blood, You bought people from every tribe, race and language. The Christian peoples.
You have made them a royal house of priests and they shall reign on earth. After the Return as King of kings, to rule for the next Millennium.

Truth7t7

Quite wrong and refuted by:
James 5:7-11 You must be patient, my friends, until the Lord comes. Consider the farmer, looking for a good crop, waiting patiently for the rains to fall. You, too, must be patient and strong, for the coming of the Lord is near. My friends, do not blame your troubles on one another, or you will be judged and there at the door stands the Judge. As your example of patience, look at the prophets, who stood firm under ill treatment. See how Job stood firm and how God blessed him in the end, for the Lord is merciful and compassionate. Those who keep their faith will be happy and blessed.

Revelation 5:9-10 ....by Your blood, You bought people from every tribe, race and language. The Christian peoples.
You have made them a royal house of priests and they shall reign on earth. After the Return as King of kings, to rule for the next Millennium.
Nahum 1:5KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Keraz

Nahum 1:5KJV
Your belief of a total destruction is wrong, proved by the context of Nahum 1:7-8 The Lord is a sure protection in times of trouble and cares for all who make His their refuge. He makes an end of all who oppose Him.........

This shows that people and the world will still exist after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Careless of you to use verses out of context.

Truth7t7

Your belief of a total destruction is wrong, proved by the context of Nahum 1:7-8 The Lord is a sure protection in times of trouble and cares for all who make His their refuge. He makes an end of all who oppose Him.........

This shows that people and the world will still exist after the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Careless of you to use verses out of context.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Last edited:

Keraz

Malachi 3:2 Does NOT say there will be total destruction at His coming. Like refiners fire, is a metaphor for sifting the peoples and removes the dross, leaving the faithful peoples.

Luke 17:29 is in the context of the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, and event similar in magnitude as in the days of Noah. Luke 17:26-28

Psalms 46:6 is entirely a Psalm prophecy about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Verse 6 is about the fire and heat on that Day, which does NOT destroy everything. Proved by Psalms 46:10-11

We are in agreement on the question of; Who is the true Israel of God.
Why do you persist in the false theory of AMill? That idea is a plain contradiction of scripture.