Supreme Court Rules For US Gun Owners, In Concealed Carry Liscensing

Truth7t7

Fox News

Supreme Court gun decision shoots down NY rule that set high bar for concealed carry licenses

June 23, 2022

The Supreme Court Thursday ruled 6-3 that New York’s regulations that made it difficult to obtain a license to carry a concealed handgun were unconstitutionally restrictive, and that it should be easier to obtain such a license.

The existing standard required an applicant to show "proper cause" for seeking a license, and allowed New York officials to exercise discretion in determining whether a person has shown a good enough reason for needing to carry a firearm. Stating that one wished to protect themselves or their property was not enough.

Fox News

Supreme Court gun decision shoots down NY rule that set high bar for concealed carry licenses

June 23, 2022

The Supreme Court Thursday ruled 6-3 that New York’s regulations that made it difficult to obtain a license to carry a concealed handgun were unconstitutionally restrictive, and that it should be easier to obtain such a license.

The existing standard required an applicant to show "proper cause" for seeking a license, and allowed New York officials to exercise discretion in determining whether a person has shown a good enough reason for needing to carry a firearm. Stating that one wished to protect themselves or their property was not enough.
Just heard on Fox that only one concealed carry permit has been issued from San Francisco in the past decade, the first day of the ruling the sheriff freceived 24 applications

Love It!

Fox News

June 23, 2022

I would make a deal with democrats that republicans would agree to any rule the democrats want concerning guns as long as those same rules were applied to voting and abortions.

I would make a deal with democrats that republicans would agree to any rule the democrats want concerning guns as long as those same rules were applied to voting and abortions.
No deals they are liars with fingers crossed

It's a new America unfolding, the leftist agenda is unraveling like ball of yarn in a wind storm

It's interesting to see liberals support this licensing law when it originated as a way for New York state to control who had guns in the early 20th century, such that they could deny the ownership of guns to black people and immigrants.

Constitution all across the board.

example
In the mandate circus, one Judged ruled joining the military did not change a person's protection granted by the Constitution.
Kind of like being a teacher with prayer. I guess the constitution doesnt apply inside the indoctrination centers. That seems to be changing too

Fox News

June 23, 2022

Are you saying more people will be allowed to carry concealed weapons? This cant be good........

Too bad for you people have rights. Oops.

The right to what? Carry around weapons that are harmful? Again, Can I conceal my ninja stars and samurai blade?lol It would get interesting in a road rage incident!

There is a reason why the wild west is no longer the wild west.lol And Japanese dont walk around with swords.

The right to what? Carry around weapons that are harmful? Again, Can I conceal my ninja stars and samurai blade?lol It would get interesting in a road rage incident!
In my state you can if you possess a concealed carry permit. BTW the permit doesn't allow you to use the weapons indiscriminately. That was a moronic comment.
There is a reason why the wild west is no longer the wild west.lol And Japanese dont walk around with swords.
The wild west wasnt quite as wild as film and television depict it. Want to guess why?

Are you saying more people will be allowed to carry concealed weapons? This cant be good........
Armed law abiding citizens everywhere, can you imagine?

California, New York, Headlines:

Granny guns down armed robber at gas station

Grandpa guns down armed robber at convenience store

One year after Supreme Court ruling, crime reaches lowest level in 40 years

Last edited:
In my state you can if you possess a concealed carry permit. BTW the permit doesn't allow you to use the weapons indiscriminately. That was a moronic comment.
How does that work out in road rage incidents?lol Ummm do people that have bad tempers break the laws?

The wild west wasnt quite as wild as film and television depict it. Want to guess why?
Ohhhh so people didnt walk around with guns around their waists and rifles around the shoulders?? I'd imagine guns were expensive and the rich people had them to protect themselves from being robbed, but if everyone could afford them, I'd imagine everyone would have them and it would have defeated the purpose.

I'm guessing real life is quite boring and it has to be embellished to entertain people for a few hours?

Armed law abiding citizens everywhere, can you imagine?

Headlines:

Granny guns down armed robber at gas station

Grandpa guns down armed robber at convenience store

One year after Supreme Court ruling, crime reaches lowest level in 40 years
Man killed in ally. Shooter claims self defense, he drew his weapon. No witnesses.

Road rage incident, man blows away armed victims sitting in a car..

Law abiding Lover shoots wife for cheating.

Gun violence up highest level in 40 years.lol

Just heard on Fox that only one concealed carry permit has been issued from San Francisco in the past decade, the first day of the ruling the sheriff freceived 24 applications

Love It!
Yup.
So Fancy Pants nephew Grusome releases all the names of people in California re permits.

Means we should never ever have a national gun registry.

Yup.
So Fancy Pants nephew Grusome releases all the names of people in California re permits.

Means we should never ever have a national gun registry.
Next it will be lawsuits against the state of California for doxying registered gun owners?

We're on the right track, these liberals are on their heels

Can't wait to see a republican house/senate in Nov 2022 and President in 2024, get rid of McConnell and McCarthy and we might have a new America in a few years?

Back