Supreme Court Rules For US Gun Owners, In Concealed Carry Liscensing

Man killed in ally. Shooter claims self defense, he drew his weapon. No witnesses.

Road rage incident, man blows away armed victims sitting in a car..

Law abiding Lover shoots wife for cheating.

Gun violence up highest level in 40 years.lol
There's going to be gun usage in the headlines, and it's going to be law abiding citizens in self defense, it's long overdue in liberal States such as California and New York, Criminals Beware!

There's going to be gun usage in the headlines,
What makes you think the media will suddenly want to place these in the headlines?
and it's going to be law abiding citizens in self defense, it's long overdue in liberal States such as California and New York, Criminals Beware!
Criminals are already wary of breaking and entering any house that might contain armed homeowners. More often than not, they're going to hit the house with the LGBTQ rainbow flag and the Biden/Harris bumper sticker than the MAGA house with the NRA bumper stickers.

How does that work out in road rage incidents?lol Ummm do people that have bad tempers break the laws?
How it works is if you're an idiot you pay the price for being an idiot. If your life is in danger however you protect yourself. I love you people think humans have no capacity to control themselves. That tells us something about you
Ohhhh so people didnt walk around with guns around their waists and rifles around the shoulders?? I'd imagine guns were expensive and the rich people had them to protect themselves from being robbed, but if everyone could afford them, I'd imagine everyone would have them and it would have defeated the purpose.

I'm guessing real life is quite boring and it has to be embellished to entertain people for a few hours?
Wgat drama queenery. Amazing

There's going to be gun usage in the headlines, and it's going to be law abiding citizens in self defense, it's long overdue in liberal States such as California and New York, Criminals Beware!
More law abiding citizens will be shot. Lets agree to disagree. You must live in a sheltered area. Me coming from a major city and from what I've seen? I see a different picture....

How it works is if you're an idiot you pay the price for being an idiot. If your life is in danger however you protect yourself. I love you people think humans have no capacity to control themselves. That tells us something about you

Meanwhile innocent people will still die. Are you say humans don't have tempers they lose? It tells me something about you. You are not in touch with reality.lol
Wgat drama queenery. Amazing
Amazing is the notion people believe that more guns will bring down gun violence. LOL

Meanwhile innocent people will still die. Are you say humans don't have tempers they lose? It tells me something about you. You are not in touch with reality.lol

Amazing is the notion people believe that more guns will bring down gun violence. LOL
More guns in the "General Public", in the hands of law abiding citizens will reduce crime

Once you get a few grannies on the evening news, gunning down armed robbers at gas stations and convenience stores, the word will get out quick

What makes you think the media will suddenly want to place these in the headlines?

Criminals are already wary of breaking and entering any house that might contain armed homeowners. More often than not, they're going to hit the house with the LGBTQ rainbow flag and the Biden/Harris bumper sticker than the MAGA house with the NRA bumper stickers.
I Agree 100%

The same applies to a would be armed robber at a gas station or convenience store, looking at American flags in a trucks window, and a big NRA sticker on the bumper

Last edited:
More law abiding citizens will be shot. Lets agree to disagree. You must live in a sheltered area. Me coming from a major city and from what I've seen? I see a different picture....
More criminals will be shot, I live in California and the registered gun owners that are "Many" will now be able to carry their weapons in public, carry them in their cars loaded

There might be criminal road rage in California, but bullets will be flying back at shooting criminals now

Criminals are now put in check in California, prior to this decision, the criminals were in control, the tide has turned

Antifa rallies in Los Angeles?

Now there's going to be a lot of gun toting patriots keeping things in check, "guaranteed"!

Where did I say they don't lose their tempers? This is why talking to you is a waste of time. You respond to things I never said.

More guns in the "General Public", in the hands of law abiding citizens will reduce crime

And that's the thing. What is the difference between a "law abiding citizen" and a non law abiding citizen(lets use criminal)? The criminals have been caught, which means there are alot of non abiding people out there that will be given access to guns.

Once you get a few grannies on the evening news, gunning down armed robbers at gas stations and convenience stores, the word will get out quick
Most grannies will shake in their boots and wouldn't be able to hit the side of a barn. I'd imagine things like robberies and rape may also rise as a result. Shoplifting, rape and sexual assault are already common in the USA.......

I Agree 100%

The same applies to a would be armed robber at a gas station or convenience store, looking at American flags in a trucks window, and a big NRA sticker on the bumper
There is a reason they tell the public not to fight back when your getting robbed. Chances are you will be killed.......

They also have the element of surprise.

More criminals will be shot, I live in California and the registered gun owners that are "Many" will now be able to carry their weapons in public, carry them in their cars loaded

There might be criminal road rage in California, but bullets will be flying back at shooting criminals now

Criminals are now put in check in California, prior to this decision, the criminals were in control, the tide has turned

Antifa rallies in Los Angeles?

Now there's going to be a lot of gun toting patriots keeping things in check, "guaranteed"!
I'd imagine in California, you will be outnumbered by Antifa gun wielders. Your argument is silly.

Where did I say they don't lose their tempers? This is why talking to you is a waste of time. You respond to things I never said.
You said " I love you people think humans have no capacity to control themselves"

And I pointed out there are humans with nasty tempers that have little capacity to control themselves when angry. Giving them guns is not a good idea....

You said " I love you people think humans have no capacity to control themselves"

And I pointed out there are humans with nasty tempers that have little capacity to control themselves when angry. Giving them guns is not a good idea....
Oh well. I am free society there are risks. It's asinine to tell me you will make it harder for me to get a gun or take my guns from me because other people can't control their temper. The thing is that will only make sense to you if you think people actually have freedoms and rights.

More guns don't need to be in the hands of law abiding citizens. More guns need to be in the hands of citizens who are TRAINED to use firearms SAFELY. Look at how many of these school shootings could have been avoided if the parents of these kids knew how to safely store their own guns.
You're dreaming. The mainstream news barely reports these things as it is. You have to go to alternative media sites to find out what's really going on because they collect these stories from all over the country. The incidence of legally armed citizens gunning down convicted felons is already becoming commonplace, but you will rarely hear anything about it on the mainstream news.

There was a convicted felon who shot his girlfriend's kids dead. The media didn't make a peep because it goes against their narrative that these laws are effective in preventing convicted felons from owning firearms.

Who can forget the shootout at the Walmart store where not just one, but three citizens with legal concealed carry permits followed an armed thief out to the parking lot before gunning him down as he tried to kill someone in order to steal their car?

These stories barely make the local news, but never national news.

I posted a picture a while ago from a convenience store's closed circuit tv showing not only the store owner behind the counter, but two of his patrons all gunning down an armed thief simultaneously. That kind of thing never makes it to the mainstream news.

However, I am surprised to see how many videos there are on YouTube of armed citizens protecting their homes from burglars or home invasions, but again proper education and gun safety training is imperative because the first time a homeowner or private citizen draws their weapon and accidently kills innocent bystanders, the mainstream media will pounce on that like it's Columbine all over again.

That guy who shot the gunman dead in that church in Texas had not only been trained but continued to maintain his training. Too many people get a concealed carry permit and never practice with their gun. They never touch it again except maybe to show it off to their friends.

I've lost count of how many times, I've told people who wanted to show off their guns that I'm not interested. The first few times some moron waves the barrel of their toy at me, I almost had a heart attack. Now I just make a hasty exit before they can find it. Gun etiquette is sadly out of vogue these days.

More guns don't need to be in the hands of law abiding citizens. More guns need to be in the hands of citizens who are TRAINED to use firearms SAFELY. Look at how many of these school shootings could have been avoided if the parents of these kids knew how to safely store their own guns.

You're dreaming. The mainstream news barely reports these things as it is. You have to go to alternative media sites to find out what's really going on because they collect these stories from all over the country. The incidence of legally armed citizens gunning down convicted felons is already becoming commonplace, but you will rarely hear anything about it on the mainstream news.

There was a convicted felon who shot his girlfriend's kids dead. The media didn't make a peep because it goes against their narrative that these laws are effective in preventing convicted felons from owning firearms.

Who can forget the shootout at the Walmart store where not just one, but three citizens with legal concealed carry permits followed an armed thief out to the parking lot before gunning him down as he tried to kill someone in order to steal their car?

These stories barely make the local news, but never national news.

I posted a picture a while ago from a convenience store's closed circuit tv showing not only the store owner behind the counter, but two of his patrons all gunning down an armed thief simultaneously. That kind of thing never makes it to the mainstream news.

However, I am surprised to see how many videos there are on YouTube of armed citizens protecting their homes from burglars or home invasions, but again proper education and gun safety training is imperative because the first time a homeowner or private citizen draws their weapon and accidently kills innocent bystanders, the mainstream media will pounce on that like it's Columbine all over again.

That guy who shot the gunman dead in that church in Texas had not only been trained but continued to maintain his training. Too many people get a concealed carry permit and never practice with their gun. They never touch it again except maybe to show it off to their friends.

I've lost count of how many times, I've told people who wanted to show off their guns that I'm not interested. The first few times some moron waves the barrel of their toy at me, I almost had a heart attack. Now I just make a hasty exit before they can find it. Gun etiquette is sadly out of vogue these days.
You mean trained to wait 70 minutes to go in and to arrest parents who wanted to save their children. There is no way to take people like you seriously

Oh well. I am free society there are risks. It's asinine to tell me you will make it harder for me to get a gun or take my guns from me because other people can't control their temper. The thing is that will only make sense to you if you think people actually have freedoms and rights.
There is no "free society" . The entire foundation of "society" consists of LAWS. You are not free to break those laws.

The law consists of taking guns from people that are deemed unfit to possess one. Like people with mental illnesses. Do you have a mental illness( violent rage, suicidal thoughts)? If so, hand over the gun.

That's like saying why you stop me from drinking and driving, just because other people have killed people and got into accidents. I live in a free society(Note sarcasm).

Back