Supreme Court Rules For US Gun Owners, In Concealed Carry Liscensing

This we can agree on. The question is how do we address it. The first thing I think is to stop with the moral relativism and start telling people that something are just wrong. Let's stop teaching people they are victims because they don't immediately get their own way. There are too many actual victims to turn everyone into a victim.
Put religious values back into the country.......

They are also filled with non law abiding citizens....

Wishful thinking. It wont be the case. I wouldn't want to be a republican living in California....
More Fake News

I Live In California And I'm Familiar With Gun Ranges In My Area, 98%+ Law Abiding Citizens At The Ranges, American Patriots In The Vast Majority

More Fake News

I Live In California And I'm Familiar With Gun Ranges In My Area, 98%+ Law Abiding Citizens At The Ranges, American Patriots In The Vast Majority
LOL. How do you know they are law abiding citizens. You know how many "law abiding citizens" I know that are shady(read between the lines)?

Define patriots? The 50% Hispanic population of California?

LOL. How do you know they are law abiding citizens. You know how many "law abiding citizens" I know that are shady(read between the lines)?

Define patriots? The 50% Hispanic population of California?
You bend and twist, we are talking about patriots at "Gun Ranges" and you change the subject to California being 50% Hispanic, pretty hard to have a serious conversation with such

Jesus Is The Lord

You know how many "law abiding citizens"
People who pay their taxes and don't have criminal records are law biting citizens this is not a trick definition. You are blindly taking pot shots at people in order to destroy empathy, because you're engaged in the criminal activity of depriving people of their constitutional rights.

I Agree 100%

The same applies to a would be armed robber at a gas station or convenience store, looking at American flags in a trucks window, and a big NRA sticker on the bumper
I had a little pretty secretary. She told me she thought she was being stalked. I told her to go to Good Will and pay a few bucks and buy the biggest size 15 firemans boots and leave a pair on her front porch.

I had a little pretty secretary. She told me she thought she was being stalked. I told her to go to Good Will and pay a few bucks and buy the biggest size 15 firemans boots and leave a pair on her front porch.
When I was in eighth grade we had a teacher who was so stunningly beautiful that all the boys had circulated a rumor that she was Miss December 1969. That turned out not to be true. But she told a story of being home alone when she heard someone cutting the screen to a window in her kitchen. She calmly went into the bedroom and pulled out the 12 gauge shotgun, and by the time she made it back to the kitchen the intruder was already in the house. So she appeared in the door of the kitchen chambering a round. She very calmly held the intruder at gunpoint until the police arrived. He was not the least bit interested in finding out whether or not she could pull the trigger.

"MY OBSERVATION AND OPINION" Of Conspiracy & Corruption?

Keeping an eye on Jan 20th and the inaguration, it's my "Firm" opinion that the claims of L. Lin Wood are true?

"The Kracken" is the soon to be "Pedofile" exposure of the "Deep State" establishment, with many tied to Jeffrey Epstein

Wood has recently stated names such as Obama, Biden, Pence, Justice Robert's, Pelosi, and thousands of others

You will closely note, the "White Hat" players haven't denounced L Lin Wood?

President Trump, Mark Levin, Sidney Powell, Ted Cruz, Mike Pompeo, Etc

The actions seen taking place currently, Pelosi Impeachment & 25th Amendment, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Parler, Justice Robert's Refusal To Hear The Election Case?

They are trying to stop "The Kraken"

The dump has "Started" just as many Patriots have been claiming for weeks, Obama Gate, Russia Gate

As President Trump stated at his recent speech at the "Alamo", I have "Zero" fear of the 25th or Impeachment

"The Kracken" Is Real!
One year after Supreme Court ruling, crime reaches lowest level in 40 years
After spending the last 4 years here making failed predictions, one would think that you'd learned a lesson or two from the experience.

Apparently not.

After spending the last 4 years here making failed predictions,
Like, Trump Russia collusion would be vindicated, or the Steele Dossier would be proven true?
one would think that you'd learned a lesson or two from the experience.
One would think that you would be reticent to express your opinion about anything when having been proved to be so thoroughly fooled. But apparently not.

Like, Trump Russia collusion would be vindicated, or the Steele Dossier would be proven true?
Seeing as you can't quote many people who've made either prediction, let alone people you can actually talk to in a discussion forum...

No. Not like that at all.

Nice try though.

Seeing as you can't quote many people who've made either prediction,
The character limit prevents meaningful citation, given that is implicit in three years of arguing that these were proper investigations, on these exact forms. But I'll give you an A for effort in the presentation of this counterfactual. After all if you can fake sincerity you're golden. Bravo!
let alone people you can actually talk to in a discussion forum...
Not clear what you're trying to say…
No. Not like that at all.
Like that water falling from the sky is not like rain? We'll let the reader decide.
Nice try though.
Is that what you said Leonardo about the Mona Lisa?

aka. you lose
For the benefit of other readers I'll point out that most of the archives going back to 2016 no longer exist, because this forum was hosted on a different iteration of this platform, the archives of which could not be retrieved for posterity.

One would think that you would be reticent to express your opinion about anything when having been proved to be so thoroughly fooled. But apparently not.
I Agree 100% Well Said

The film has and is in development, Russia Gate, Laptop from Hell, took much to list

And to think the leftist MSM remained silent on the truth

I Agree 100% Well Said

The film has and is in development, Russia Gate, Laptop from Hell, took much to list

And to think the leftist MSM remained silent on the truth
This is the group that believed everything from "hands up don't shoot" in Ferguson to, Nick Sandmann was a racist, Kyle Rittenhouse shot Black people in Kenosha, to every subsequent lie that has been spoonfed to the minion marxists eager to lap it up. No avalanche of evidence is sufficient to convince them that it is not you rather than they who are wrong.

You bend and twist, we are talking about patriots at "Gun Ranges" and you change the subject to California being 50% Hispanic, pretty hard to have a serious conversation with such

Jesus Is The Lord

I asked you to define "patriots".

And stated the obvious. I'm asking about these "patriots" in California "gun ranges". Are any of them Hispanic, and would you feel safer if every Hispanic was armed in California?

Back