Supreme Court sides with Colorado church challenging COVID rules

Authentic Nouveau

Looks like some on the Supreme Court read the Constitution.
Looks like Gov Dictators need to get a copy

The dispute over the capacity restrictions was brought by High Plains Harvest Church, a church in Ault, Colorado, and its pastor, Mark Hotaling. Colorado capped attendance at houses of worship to 25% of their posted occupancy limit, not to exceed 50 people, in specific geographic zones as part of its efforts to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. But the church argued the limitations violated the First Amendment and claimed the state was discriminating against religious gatherings in favor of secular gatherings.

So how do brown shirts decide what is essential for the governed?

ferengi

Allied Security Operations Group Antrim Michigan Forensics Report REVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2 Report Date 12/13/2020 Client: Bill Bailey Attorney: Matthew DePerno A. WHO WE ARE 1. My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels. 2. I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.

B. PURPOSE AND PRELIMINARY CONCLUSIONS 1. The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, Michigan for the 2020 election. 2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified. 2 3. The following is a breakdown of the votes tabulated for the 2020 election in Antrim County, showing different dates for the tabulation of the same votes. Date Registered Voters Total Votes Cast Biden Trump Third Party Write-In TOTAL VOTES for President Nov 3 22,082 16,047 7,769 4,509 145 14 12,423 Nov 5 22,082 18,059 7,289 9,783 255 20 17,327 Nov 21 22,082 16,044 5,960 9,748 241 23 15,949 4. The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote "flip" from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error. 5. Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . ." was false. 6. The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

ferengi

7. The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error. 8. The tabulation log for the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from December 6, 2020consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors. These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws. 9. These errors occurred after The Antrim County Clerk provided a re-provisioned CF card with uploaded software for the Central Lake Precinct on November 6, 2020. This means the statement by Secretary Benson was false. The Dominion Voting System produced systemic errors and high error rates both prior to the update and after the update; meaning the update (or lack of update) is not the cause of errors. 3 10. In Central Lake Township there were 1,222 ballots reversed out of 1,491 total ballots cast, resulting in an 81.96% rejection rate. All reversed ballots are sent to adjudication for a decision by election personnel.

Temujin

Allied Security Operations Group Antrim Michigan Forensics Report REVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2 Report Date 12/13/2020 Client: Bill Bailey Attorney: Matthew DePerno A. WHO WE ARE 1. My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels. 2. I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.

B. PURPOSE AND PRELIMINARY CONCLUSIONS 1. The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, Michigan for the 2020 election. 2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified. 2 3. The following is a breakdown of the votes tabulated for the 2020 election in Antrim County, showing different dates for the tabulation of the same votes. Date Registered Voters Total Votes Cast Biden Trump Third Party Write-In TOTAL VOTES for President Nov 3 22,082 16,047 7,769 4,509 145 14 12,423 Nov 5 22,082 18,059 7,289 9,783 255 20 17,327 Nov 21 22,082 16,044 5,960 9,748 241 23 15,949 4. The Antrim County Clerk and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson have stated that the election night error (detailed above by the vote "flip" from Trump to Biden, was the result of human error caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occurred because of machine error built into the voting software designed to create error. 5. Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "[t]the correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape . . . ." was false. 6. The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

Russell James Ramsland, Jr., the person who posted about fraud in Michigan counties, that are actually in Minnesota. He is as unreliable a witness as you are. No credibility to this garbage whatsoever, as we will all see by how far it affects reality.

Authentic Nouveau

Russell James Ramsland, Jr., the person who posted about fraud in Michigan counties, that are actually in Minnesota. He is as unreliable a witness as you are. No credibility to this garbage whatsoever, as we will all see by how far it affects reality.
Jailers from Wales are 7.9 times more unreliable. This thread is about Church haters trying to punish Churches.
Your athiest brethren destroyed thousands of Churches in Russia and KILLED clergy by the thoursands. Atheist wickedness.
Atheism is the Official and only approved religion for COMMUNISTS.

Temujin

Jailers from Wales are 7.9 times more unreliable. This thread is about Church haters trying to punish Churches.
Your athiest brethren destroyed thousands of Churches in Russia and KILLED clergy by the thoursands. Atheist wickedness.
Atheism is the Official and only approved religion for COMMUNISTS.
There are times when your incoherence reaches the depths of performance art. This is one of those times. You would get more meaning and relevance if you chose fifty words at random from the dictionary.

ferengi

There are times when your incoherence reaches the depths of performance art. This is one of those times. You would get more meaning and relevance if you chose fifty words at random from the dictionary.
And your childish ad hominem attacks are coherent?

vibise

Correction - The RW members of SCOTUS sided with RW churches.

I do not fully understand this. My church does not hold in-person services, and won't do that until it is safe. It is currently not safe.

It would be one thing if the only people endangered by in-person services were the attendees, but that is not the case. Various church services have been flagged as superspreader events that eventually infected multiple contacts of attendees.

It seems to me that the general public health and safety of all Americans should take precedence over the desires of some people to attend religious services.

All rights listed in the Constitution have restrictions attached to them, and the right to religious practice also has restrictions.

We are talking about short term limitations, not some sort of total ban.
If some churches can accommodate by having on-line services, why can't all do this for the short term?

Authentic Nouveau

Correction - The RW members of SCOTUS sided with RW churches.

I do not fully understand this. My church does not hold in-person services, and won't do that until it is safe. It is currently not safe.

It would be one thing if the only people endangered by in-person services were the attendees, but that is not the case. Various church services have been flagged as superspreader events that eventually infected multiple contacts of attendees.

It seems to me that the general public health and safety of all Americans should take precedence over the desires of some people to attend religious services.

All rights listed in the Constitution have restrictions attached to them, and the right to religious practice also has restrictions.

We are talking about short term limitations, not some sort of total ban.
If some churches can accommodate by having on-line services, why can't all do this for the short term?

The churches can.

Why are you preaching?

Who gave Guv Newscum the authority to tell people not to sing?
Of course the Spawn of Satan has zero yelling restriction on looters and violent protesters.
People who have a great church look forward to going to worship.

Jefferson declared that when the American people adopted the establishment clause they built a “wall of separation between the church and state.”

Authentic Nouveau

No atheist can fully understand the constitution - its source is Christian - so you cant understand a document rooted in theism
I have a great scripture. David was a man of God's own heart.

He said

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

David says Ignore Vibise!

Joe Xiden refers to David as the Palmist.