Sussmann trial.

be better if you people would acknowledged criticism of you lunacy

That COVID denialism was one of the stupidest moments in American history. It’s hard to believe it really happened.
Since you are not the repository of all knowledge, I will give your advice a pass. I will be better off in the long run
Your constant appeal for us to follow conventional wisdom, is indicative of your lack of knowledge of what we consider important.

As your national review item indicates, I don't think there's any question that Sussman knew exactly how he was intentionally deceiving the FBI. This will of course make the intentional deceit of the whole Trump Russia collusion matter an object of public record and not that anyone will acknowledge it.
I made it about halfway thru your link. Still trying to figure it all out with the spare time I have. It is all fascinating to me but still somewhat hard to follow. Does it sound like Elias and Sussmann are turning on each other? Sussmann is still undecided on whether he will testify or not. Hope he does. I will watch that. By this time next week, will we know if Sussmann is convicted or not? Why only one charge? Normally if they take someone to court they throw everything but the kitchen sink at them and the jury will come back with a conviction on at least one charge. In this case, one stinking charge is all he has to beat! That is a deal for Sussmann. He is only fighting one charge and not a mess of charges. Small wonder he went to trial. get good lawyers and a friendly jury pool and he has a good chance of getting off.

Last edited:
I made it about halfway thru your link. Still trying to figure it all out with the spare time I have. It is all fascinating to me but still somewhat hard to follow. Does it sound like Elias and Sussmann are turning on each other? Sussmann is still undecided on whether he will testify or not. Hope he does. I will watch that. By this time next week, will we know if Sussmann is convicted or not? Why only one charge? Normally if they take someone to court they throw everything but the kitchen sink at them and the jury will come back with a conviction on at least one charge. In this case, one stinking charge is all he has to beat! That is a deal for Sussmann. He is only fighting one charge and not a mess of charges. Small wonder he went to trial. get good lawyers and a friendly jury pool and he has a good chance of getting off.

The video that I linked was it day two of jury selection? I'm not sure I've seen all of that one I've just seen some of his other videos on the Sussman trial and know that he has a mind map and that was primarily the reason I wanted to share the link with you because he does have all the characters straight and how they're related and so on. As long as jury selection is still the thing he's reviewing it's not all that engaging. But to your question above about Elias and Sussman turning on each other I suppose we will see but if their interests diverge I fully expect them to.

be better if you people would acknowledged criticism of you lunacy

That COVID denialism was one of the stupidest moments in American history. It’s hard to believe it really happened.
Everyone running around with diapers on their face was the most embarrassing for our country, IMO. I can’t believe there are people that still do it… even when they’re not FORCED to.

Why isn’t this trial being live-streamed to the public again??

Why isn’t this trial being live-streamed to the public again??
It's in federal court. And federal courts are famous or infamous depending on your perspective for not making following their proceedings particularly easy. But to my knowledge a federal proceeding has never been televise or even video recorded.

It's in federal court. And federal courts are famous or infamous depending on your perspective for not making following their proceedings particularly easy. But my knowledge a federal proceeding has never been televise or even video recorded.
Making it so we HAVE to rely on THEIR sources… the ones THEY write the scripts for. It’s a quandary. Which comes first the source or the script?

Making it so we HAVE to rely on THEIR sources… the ones THEY write the scripts for. It’s a quandary. Which comes first the source or the script?
If federal court transcripts are produced the same way state court transcripts are produced I expect we would've heard about it by now.

I will research ?

I want to see those transcripts!
There is also the dirty 51 Hunter laptop liars. They will be put on the backfoot.

One of the most galling aspects of the Hunter Biden laptop saga is that the 51 former intelligence officials who played such a critical role in suppressing The Post’s stories and giving Joe Biden cover before the 2020 election have never been brought to account.

The “Dirty 51” lied by painting our stories as Russian disinformation in an Oct. 19, 2020, letter they signed and delivered to Politico five days after The Post exposé and three days before the final presidential debate of the election campaign.....

Barr, who was AG at the time, recently told Fox News he was “very disturbed during the debate when candidate Biden lied to the American people about the laptop. He’s squarely confronted with the laptop, and he suggested that it was Russian disinformation and pointed to the letter written by some intelligence people that was baseless — which he knew was a lie …

Last edited:
Here is Joe referencing the letter from the dirty 51 when the letter was based on nothing more than partisan opinion absent a shred of evidence of Russian disinformation. How many were conned on that one?

CLAIM
Biden accused Trump of spreading Russian disinformation after the President brought up recent articles in the New York Post about Biden’s son, Hunter, and his business dealings with Ukraine. Trump specifically cited a “laptop” that contained emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden.
There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he's accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “… Five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he's saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except his good friend Rudy Giuliani.”
CONCLUSION
This is somewhat misleading. Many of the claims in the articles overlap with Russia’s known disinformation efforts against Biden, and CNN reported that the FBI is investigating whether there is a connection. Biden accurately cited the letter from ex-officials, but their analysis was based on experience only, not any current insights. Trump’s handpicked intelligence chief, John Ratcliffe, who has credibility issues of his own, said there is no intelligence “that the alleged emails are part of a disinformation campaign.”
EVIDENCE
The letter was signed by respected career officials who served under Democratic and Republican presidents, and some ex-officials who are outspoken Trump critics. They said the stories about Hunter Biden have “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

They acknowledged they “do not have evidence of Russian involvement” but said “experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.”

There is also the dirty 51 Hunter laptop liars. They will be put on the backfoot.

One of the most galling aspects of the Hunter Biden laptop saga is that the 51 former intelligence officials who played such a critical role in suppressing The Post’s stories and giving Joe Biden cover before the 2020 election have never been brought to account.

The “Dirty 51” lied by painting our stories as Russian disinformation in an Oct. 19, 2020, letter they signed and delivered to Politico five days after The Post exposé and three days before the final presidential debate of the election campaign.....

Barr, who was AG at the time, recently told Fox News he was “very disturbed during the debate when candidate Biden lied to the American people about the laptop. He’s squarely confronted with the laptop, and he suggested that it was Russian disinformation and pointed to the letter written by some intelligence people that was baseless — which he knew was a lie …
MSM is finally reporting on it thanks to this brave young man sticking his neck out and doing the heavy lifting…

From foxsnoooze:

Trump White House staffer Garrett Ziegler posts online searchable database of Hunter Biden’s emails:

“In this new trove of emails we’ve found new connections between Hunter Biden and the son of a Mexican billionaire.”

lol

I made a clear statement of fact that can easily be verified.

You responded with a juvenile insult.

Pretty typical
It will be ok backie, the Dems will be roasted in November and you can revert back to commenting from behind rather than defending your leftist idiocy.

It's easier that way.

Back