Sussmann trial.

Predicted that. DC jury.
There was no evidence that he did failed to represent himself as working for the Clinton campaign.

This piece of evidence was crucial to the prosecution's case, but it was never presented in court. Its absence would have poleaxed the trial regardless of where it took place.

There was no evidence that he did failed to represent himself as working for the Clinton campaign.

This piece of evidence was crucial to the prosecution's case, but it was never presented in court. Its absence would have poleaxed the trial regardless of where it took place.
It was presented and ignored. It is a DC jury. Just like KKK juries in the south. KKK members always got off in-spite of evidence and that goes for OJ Simpson. The left does not care about justice

It was presented and ignored.
No. It was never presented.

The prosecution's witness admitted under oath he couldn't remember if Sussman failed to represent himself as a Clinton campaign lawyer.

Neither Jordan nor OANN are credible sources of factual information.

I'll wait for the details to emerge from a more trustworthy source.

The wait is over.

Results: 5/31/2022

"A federal jury in Washington on Tuesday found Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann not guilty on a charge of lying to the FBI."

NBC news

"Sussman who worked for Clinton, aquitted for lying to FBI in 2016"

Washington post

"Attorney with ties to 2016 Clinton campaign acquitted in first Durham special council trial."

CBSnews

___

The wait is over.

Results: 5/31/2022

"A federal jury in Washington on Tuesday found Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann not guilty on a charge of lying to the FBI."

NBC news

"Sussman who worked for Clinton, aquitted for lying to FBI in 2016"

Washington post

"Attorney with ties to 2016 Clinton campaign acquitted in first Durham special council trial."

CBSnews

___
Yup. Some of the analysis I've seen describes the prosecution as being unable to make a convincing case (re. beyond a reasonable doubt).

edit: I'll be curious to see if this rather significant failure has any impact on (or makes predictions for) the future of the Durham investigation.

Yup. Some of the analysis I've seen describes the prosecution as being unable to make a convincing case (re. beyond a reasonable doubt).

edit: I'll be curious to see if this rather significant failure has any impact on (or makes predictions for) the future of the Durham investigation.
The jury took less than a day, and one juror said they were all on the same page.
Nothing to see here.
But we should be told how much this investigation cost taxpayers.

Fascinating that you should mention the "beyond reasonable doubt" standard when the lie was in writing. That is like trying to slide reasonable doubt between the pain, and the metal in your car hood. This is a bit like that CS Lewis observation, that the fish doesn't know what it feels like to be wet. Democrats don't know what a lie looks like, because all the things they profess to believe fall into that category.

Obviously, the republic has fallen…

You've got a love it. If you're elitist you can lie in writing, and be found innocent of lying.
The jurors have not been identified. How can you claim they are "elitist", whatever that means?
And after all, I assume the Durham team had a role in selecting the jury.

The jurors have not been identified. How can you claim they are "elitist", whatever that means?
And after all, I assume the Durham team had a role in selecting the jury.
Because I read the transcripts of the proceedings when the jury was being selected. We may not know their names but we know what they all do. And we know they were all contributors to the Democratic Party and or Hillary Clinton.

Because I read the transcripts of the proceedings when the jury was being selected. We may not know their names but we know what they all do. And we know they were all contributors to the Democratic Party and or Hillary Clinton.
Watters just went thru how they are interconnected. The fix was in. Including the judge. One juror said it should have never got to trial. The whole thing was a rigged farce. Why are we surprised? Rewards will be forthcoming. May God see and judge.

Watters just went thru how they are interconnected. The fix was in. Including the judge. One juror said it should have never got to trial. The whole thing was a rigged farce. Why are we surprised? Rewards will be forthcoming. May God see and judge.
another one of them there conspiracies of yours?

The jurors were asked about their political contributions? Do you have a link for that?

The jurors were asked about their political contributions? Do you have a link for that?

I don't have the energy to page back through all of this guys videos where he read through the transcripts, but have at it if you like. If you do find the correct video somewhere in the links will be the actual transcript itself. That's very valuable those things are more than a buck a page and there are usually a lot more than 100 pages every day.

Fascinating that you should mention the "beyond reasonable doubt" standard when the lie was in writing.
Fascinating that you should mention a lie in writing when no such lie was presented to the court.

Or is evidence not that important to you?

Back