Sussmann trial.

Your failure to cite specific statements from the transcripts is noted.
What someone else claims without actual evidence is worthless.
If memory serves there was two days of jury selection and each day resulted in more than 100 pages of transcript. I'm sorry you simply ask for something that is too voluminous to fit into a post.

All of whom were eventually tied to Clinton malfeasance.

They have been doing just that, but they do not hold the house or the media.

Sussman Trial

Russian collusion.

Shifting onus.

The Sussman trail revealed serious improprieties in FBI actions and although Sussman we found legally innocent it is quite clear he lied, was working on behalf of the Clintons, and the FBI violated citizens' Constitutional rights. These are not partisan concerns; everyone should be concerned about what was uncovered in the Sussman trial.
What's really been uncovered in this trial is the difference between Democrats and Republicans at the interpretive level. Democrats will interpret any sort of facts in the light most favorable to their political objectives. Republicans believe that rational objectivity and political objectives are two different kinds of objective. For a Democrat everything's political there is no "objective" interpretation of anything.

Ask a Democrat whether or not there's a difference between boys and girls and essentially over the most recent years the effective answer we have gotten is "I'll get back to you when I figure out what's in it politically for me."

Last edited:
Russian collusion delusion?

There were over 100 documented interactions between Trump's campaign and Russian operatives. Unprecedented, with attempts to hide these interactions, for example, by Kushner, who somehow got to revise his National Security clearance application 3 times to add such interactions. Then Trump overruled the clearance rejection.

Mueller obtained indictments in 2018 of 13 Russian individuals and three companies operating a troll farm in the United States to help the Trump campaign and then indicted 12 Russian military intelligence officers who had directed the effort.
Mueller also got six convictions of Trump officials with connections to the Russians, some of whom were pardoned by Trump.

The bipartisan Senate Select Committee on Intelligence found that “the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election” to favor Trump.

If Obama or Biden had done a fraction of this, the GOP would have screamed for blood.
Yes Russian collusion delusion. I'm surprised you wingnuts aren't still trying to impeach trump. I guess you're too busy changing Brandon's diaper and cleaning up piglosis sty

Even CNN says it took 5 years for the left to realize it was phony.
Notice how much quicker the accusations are than the corrections.

I think the meaningful Takeaway is that they acknowledged that the summon substance of everything that they've said for all these years is false nevertheless they managed to blame Donald Trump for "acting suspicious" essentially bringing it all on himself by the end of the article. These people are so deeply dishonest no level of factual repudiation nor even their acknowledgment of such, will cause them to ultimately admit that they were really wrong on any important point. These are truly sociopathic, deeply evil people.

I think the meaningful Takeaway is that they acknowledged that the summon substance of everything that they've said for all these years is false nevertheless they managed to blame Donald Trump for "acting suspicious" essentially bringing it all on himself by the end of the article. These people are so deeply dishonest no level of factual repudiation nor even their acknowledgment of such, will cause them to ultimately admit that they were really wrong on any important point. These are truly sociopathic, deeply evil people.
They have to figure a way to blackball the DC courts and go elsewhere for a fair shot. The DC courts are proven corrupt and unredeemable. They also need to do some housecleaning like get rid of some of the corrupt DC judges.

They have to figure a way to blackball the DC courts and go elsewhere for a fair shot. The DC courts are proven corrupt and unredeemable. They also need to do some housecleaning like get rid of some of the corrupt DC judges.
The solution is clear. DC needs to revert back to the rule of Congress directly. Home rule has to be abolished. The idea that a city that derives 100% of its income, and that of all of its citizens, by stealing money from the rest of the country, should then lord it over the rest of the country, whom they pray upon through larceny, is clearly a bridge too far.

Last edited:
What's really been uncovered in this trial is the difference between Democrats and Republicans at the interpretive level....
You all know I like to stay op-relevant as the op defines its own point and while the above statement is certainly true it's not specifically the point being discussed. The fact is Sussman lied, whether found criminally guilty of doing so or not AND his doing so, the collaboration his deceit received, and consequences are not and should not be, imo, a particularly partisan issue. If the roles were reversed the protests from the other side of the political spectrum would be vigorous and I would agree. This is why the tu quoque of Russian collusion is invariably trotted out when the topic is actually Sussman, not Trump. FISA abuses are not okay. Delaying investigation and prosecution to influence elections is not okay and that is applicable to Clinton, Trump and anyone and everyone. Favoritism isn't okay, either. Neither is it okay for the media to collaborate with all this malfeasance and then say, "Oops!" and not reform itself. A democracy (representative republic) NEEDS a free press and when the Fourth Estate behaves unethically that is and should be a problem for all citizens. They violate their own Code of Ethics throughout the day every day and little is done about correcting that condition. The Sussman trial is specifically about one man lying but its meaning and significance has extensive implications.

You all know I like to stay op-relevant as the op defines its own point and while the above statement is certainly true it's not specifically the point being discussed. The fact is Sussman lied, whether found criminally guilty of doing so or not AND his doing so, the collaboration his deceit received, and consequences are not and should not be, imo, a particularly partisan issue. If the roles were reversed the protests from the other side of the political spectrum would be vigorous and I would agree. This is why the tu quoque of Russian collusion is invariably trotted out when the topic is actually Sussman, not Trump. FISA abuses are not okay. Delaying investigation and prosecution to influence elections is not okay and that is applicable to Clinton, Trump and anyone and everyone. Favoritism isn't okay, either. Neither is it okay for the media to collaborate with all this malfeasance and then say, "Oops!" and not reform itself. A democracy (representative republic) NEEDS a free press and when the Fourth Estate behaves unethically that is and should be a problem for all citizens. They violate their own Code of Ethics throughout the day every day and little is done about correcting that condition. The Sussman trial is specifically about one man lying but its meaning and significance has extensive implications.
Okay. The countries in an existential struggle as to whether or not it is going to be the constitutional republic which was handed down by our founding fathers, and is our birthright as Americans, or it is going to be a new multicultural democracy which will replace it the original republic never to be recovered. The side that loses this existential struggle is the side that refuses to acknowledge that they're in a fight. All things remaining equal, I'd like to preserve our republic.

Okay. The countries in an existential struggle as to whether or not it is going to be the constitutional republic which was handed down by our founding fathers, and is our birthright as Americans, or it is going to be a new multicultural democracy which will replace it the original republic never to be recovered. The side that loses this existential struggle is the side that refuses to acknowledge that they're in a fight. All things remaining equal, I'd like to preserve our republic.
I have fond memories of our republic.

Back