Sussmann trial.

Harry Leggs

Great interview with Jim Jordan. A cliff notes type summary of the issues regarding Sussmann lying to the FBI. As i briefed Vibise, assuming Sussmann is found guilty, there is about a three-month window before sentencing in which Sussmann will have the opportunity to rat everybody out. To avoid jail time, minimize damage. Predictions, comments? Be grateful today. Be grateful you are not Michael Sussmann.

Neither Jordan nor OANN are credible sources of factual information.
I don't see you proving anything wrong.
I'll wait for the details to emerge from a more trustworthy source.
You mean wait because you love being lied to. Meanwhile

Last edited:

Attacking the source like that is an ad hominem argument. It's a fallacy and @inertia I'm ashamed that you would associate yourself with such a fallacious argument.

So you are OK with him lying to the FBI and Lying in his being investigated.
You are not a credible source.
Your crooked sources also said the hunter laptop was a hoax.

Attacking the source like that is an ad hominem argument. It's a fallacy and @inertia I'm ashamed that you would associate yourself with such a fallacious argument.
He also doubled down and insisted the Fabulous Michael Mannn of climate predictions had earned a Nobel Prize even after the Nobel Committee reprimanded Mannn for lying.

I don't see you proving anything wrong.

You mean wait because you love being lied to. Meanwhile

Jankowicz the Ms. Information Czar was eminently qualified expert in spreading malinformation and disinformation.

According to Andy McCarthy the prosecution side of the case should wrap up next week.

Durham's main problem is the DC jury pool which would be hostile to Trump. Would think they would soften up on that esp if they are paying high gas prices under Biden. I don't know if you can access the article but it is short and worth the read.

Here is another one.

Last edited:

Durham, in a filing in early April, motioned to admit the Clinton campaign tweet from Oct. 31, 2016 (above) as evidence for, but U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper, who is presiding over the trial, ruled that the court would exclude the tweet as hearsay.

FBI Special Agent Scott Hellman testified on Tuesday afternoon that the data revealing the alleged covert communications channel between Trump and Russia that Sussmann brought to the FBI turned out to be untrue, and said he did not agree with the narrative. Hellman testified that whoever drafted the narrative describing the DNS data was "5150," and clarified on the stand that meant he believed the individual who came to the conclusions was "was suffering from some mental disability."

Back