Taking a balanced view of Trump

Temujin

There are some RC's that are Christians but they are the exception, not the rule. The RC'c' organisation is false and antichrist to the core.
WHO ARE YOU TO CLAIM THIS? Today I was in Church wearing medals on my chest, one of which was awarded for serving in a conflict caused by this kind of garbage. I have been shot at by people for protecting Catholics against the sentiments you express here. And blown up by Catholics for representing their oppressors. You sanctimonious Christians repulse me. A plague on both your houses.

Apologies if that comes across a bit strong, but today I was remembering good friends killed because one group of Christians cannot stand another group of Christians. You post hit a raw nerve.

Last edited:

Temujin

There are some RC's that are Christians but they are the exception, not the rule. The RC'c' organisation is false and antichrist to the core.
Rubbish. RC is one of the mainstream branches of Christianity.
The 'rosary' is rooted in paganism - Hinduism, Buddhism & Islam. It also has more to do with the veneration of Mary than of Jesus.
The Eucharist is rooted in paganism and human sacrifice rituals. Easter is a throw back to a Celtic goddess. Christianity is riddled with pagan legacies. So what?
Biden obviously doesn't know the Bible or else he wouldn't have referred to everyone as "beloved children of God" because the Word of God does not teach that - only those who have believed & received Christ as Saviour & Lord are children of God - all others are children of the devil -
Perhaps it is your particular little sect that thinks this. The universality of Christ's love is one of the redeeming features of an otherwise unattractive religion.
"These are the principles that will shape all that I do, and my faith will continue to serve as my anchor, as it has my entire life."? His 'principles' are antichrist & unbiblical - he's an advocate of pro-death, same-sex marriage & who knows how many other unChristian 'principles'
Where is abortion mentioned in the Bible? Where is same sex marriage shown as a salvic issue? Why are you so judgemental? There are theists of all persuasions on both sides of the abortion issue and on ssm. To claim that those who disagree with your position cannot be troo Christians is just wrong. Don't bother quoting the Bible at me. They can quote the Bible as well. You can use the Bible to justify any position you want.

I judge righteous judgment because the Word of God is the source & final arbiter of what is truth & what is error, what is of God & what is of Satan. You, if you are not a Christian are a child of the devil & cannot discern what the Bible teaches or what it says/what it doesn't say because it is "spiritually discerned" -
Who makes you a Christian to decide such things? You say you are, but then Biden says he is. You quote the Bible, he quotes the Bible. If he isn't a Christian, then I don't see why you are either.