Targeted

splash

Jesus Christ gave me dreams where a former classmate asked to read a book that I write in, I gave her the book to read, and my father started to analyze the words in a way that is not normal such as making insinuations and judgements. Then the dream shifted and I saw well known human right female and an Asian lady came to my home looking furious at me wanting to come in my home.

It was also revealed that there have been changes in my community and this has to do with them such as having a leader on every street in the community to press for neighborhood change. Additionally my community has done something where under the guise of selling books in order to get books in my home which they will then analyze. They are the ones who encouraged a former classmate of mine to look through and analyze books that I have. This is not the first time this has happened because people acting viciously have been sent to go in my home to look for anything I have written so that they can use against me.

These people that keep on coming against me are vicious, they are evil, and they have this hatred for me and for people who are genuine Christians. it is clear that these people do not believe or support freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, and only use these terms to mislead people into thinking that they are fair and just and are targeting innocent people like me.

These people who keep up against me, why do they not go up against criminals that are destroying Jamaica and wreaking havoc. Why target me and single me out? You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ gave me dreams where a former classmate asked to read a book that I write in, I gave her the book to read, and my father started to analyze the words in a way that is not normal such as making insinuations and judgements. Then the dream shifted and I saw well known human right female and an Asian lady came to my home looking furious at me wanting to come in my home.

It was also revealed that there have been changes in my community and this has to do with them such as having a leader on every street in the community to press for neighborhood change. Additionally my community has done something where under the guise of selling books in order to get books in my home which they will then analyze. They are the ones who encouraged a former classmate of mine to look through and analyze books that I have. This is not the first time this has happened because people acting viciously have been sent to go in my home to look for anything I have written so that they can use against me.

These people that keep on coming against me are vicious, they are evil, and they have this hatred for me and for people who are genuine Christians. it is clear that these people do not believe or support freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, and only use these terms to mislead people into thinking that they are fair and just and are targeting innocent people like me.

These people who keep up against me, why do they not go up against criminals that are destroying Jamaica and wreaking havoc. Why target me and single me out? You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
I'm very sorry for your troubles sister. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Particularly I'll ask that the Holy Spirit calm your soul, and give you peace, and ask that the Lord will put his hedge of protection around you.

Back