Teachings that lead to a God Complex

It is hypocrisy because you constantly don't apply the same "things" to others that you complain about to them...like in your post here...you complain about people making comments about you, yet in the next preach you comment about me. I am used to it Ralf.

No Markk, when you can't answer a post I make, you deflect by poisoning the well. Your very good at it, its trying to throw off the question and make it about me and my limitations.

You used a secondhand account for Oliver, should you have used that? There is one firsthand account by Oliver, do you use that?
There are more then one account Markk...

Oliver's wife, Elizabeth Ann Whitmer Cowdery (1815- 1892), had known him when he was taking dictation during the translation of the Book of Mormon, before their marriage. Said she of his lifelong commitment: "He always without one doubt ... affirmed the divinity and truth of the Book of Mormon" (Anderson, 1981, p. 63). This confidence stood the test of persecution, poverty, loss of status, failing health, and the tragic deaths of five of his six children. Dying at forty-three, Oliver was surrounded by family members who told how he reaffirmed the divinity of the Book of Mormon and the restored priesthood-and voiced total trust in Christ. Just before rejoining the Church, he penned his inner hopes to fellow witness David Whitmer: "Let the Lord vindicate our characters, and cause our testimony to shine, and then will men be saved in his kingdom" (Oliver 340 (lil CREATION, CREATION ACCOUNTS Cowdery to David Whitmer, July 28, 1847, Ensign

There are more then one account Markk...

Oliver's wife, Elizabeth Ann Whitmer Cowdery (1815- 1892), had known him when he was taking dictation during the translation of the Book of Mormon, before their marriage. Said she of his lifelong commitment: "He always without one doubt ... affirmed the divinity and truth of the Book of Mormon" (Anderson, 1981, p. 63). This confidence stood the test of persecution, poverty, loss of status, failing health, and the tragic deaths of five of his six children. Dying at forty-three, Oliver was surrounded by family members who told how he reaffirmed the divinity of the Book of Mormon and the restored priesthood-and voiced total trust in Christ. Just before rejoining the Church, he penned his inner hopes to fellow witness David Whitmer: "Let the Lord vindicate our characters, and cause our testimony to shine, and then will men be saved in his kingdom" (Oliver 340 (lil CREATION, CREATION ACCOUNTS Cowdery to David Whitmer, July 28, 1847, Ensign
LOL...Ralf, how is this an account of the translation process?

Back