Ten Reasons I'm a Sabbatarian (parts 5-10)

Buzzard

Do you REALLY understand GOD's purpose in sharing prophecy before it happens ???
SDA says;
AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

In fulfillment of prophecy, the beast and the image of the beast, will have sabbath keepers killed, that is a definable sin with GOD's understanding.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Where Michael does it say;
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship on Sunday and all these Sabbath Keepers should be killed.

IT DOESN'T, and you know that,
Why do you keep trying to read something into Johns words that he did not say

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

What do you think, was Jesus Omniscience enough to know the different between "man" and "Jews" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Maybe you should research the sabbath of the pagans which occurs in winter.

Hi Radioactive,

With no sort of reference to validate this first sentence it then comes across as merely an opinion. The fact is that the Bible identifies the first day of the week in relation to that day that arrives after the seventh. The seventh day is the Sabbath. Ipso facto, the next day is Sunday. How do you jump Sunday and arrive at Monday?

This is the year 2020 where you can google almost everything. One doesn't have to post references to validate what they have posted anymore.

Monday is the first day of the week for the rest of the world. (ISO 8601).

Your comment about "only a few countries..." seems insincere in relation to the fact that the opening post identifies countries from around the world which call the seventh day the Sabbath:

Maybe you misunderstood.

In the Bible, the seventh day is the sabbath. No contest.

What I'm pointing out is that the first day of the week is not the same around the world. The majority of the world sees Monday as the first day of the week because it's the first day of work. It's not related to any religion.

In some countries, Saturday is the first day of the week.

It doesn't matter whether the Sabbath is correctly observed by the Babylonians or not. The fact is that they used the word "Sa-ba-tu" to identify the seventh day.

Not so.

Sabatu or Shabatum was only restricted to the 15th day of the month. It's not on the seventh day of the Bible.

Ref: Google, yahoo, bing, etc.

The Bible knows of no such thing as "the Jewish Sabbath."

Sorry, I don't agree. Maybe you have a different Bible.

When people use this unbiblical nomenclature it appears to be just an attempt to marginalize the day Jesus said was made for humans and which He said was to be called "a delight."

The majority of "humans" don't observe this day as they are not Jews. Are you a Jew?

If the Sabbath is not a delight for you, then please don't blame the Babylonians, the Israelites, or SDAs.

Babylonians observe the Sabbath day? Never heard of that. Lol

It seems you are emphasizing that the pagan world observes the Sabbath day like the Jews.

Does the fact that the Babylonians, Jews, or SDAs break the Sabbath free you to do likewise and "Lol" about it? You are to follow the example of Jesus and Paul, but the rest of us are but muddy reflections of Jesus. The more like Jesus we get the more the reflection will become clear.

I work every day as I wish because I'm not Jewish.

But, those who observe the Sabbath day are not at all faithful in observing it. I see them play, watch TV, wash their cars, etc. It's only human nature and I wonder whether they go to hell for breaking it. Would they? Would you care to elaborate? Thanks.

SDAchristian

Maybe you should research the sabbath of the pagans which occurs in winter.
AV 1Sa 5:3-5 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again. 4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands [were] cut off upon the threshold; only [the stump of] Dagon was left to him. 5 Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day.

Pagans should worship GOD of Our Salvation(Dagon bowing to "the ark of the LORD" ), not Christians worship idols.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

SDA says;
AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

In fulfillment of prophecy, the beast and the image of the beast, will have sabbath keepers killed, that is a definable sin with GOD's understanding.

Where Michael does it say;
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship on Sunday and all these Sabbath Keepers should be killed.

IT DOESN'T, and you know that,
Why do you keep trying to read something into Johns words that he did not say
AV Jn 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

AV Re 18:3-5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

I can discern who "the Spirit of truth" is helping. But I wait for the out pouring of the Holy Spirit in the latter rain, to leave no one with excuses.

AV Mt 13:13-16 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16 But blessed [are] your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

I know what I see and understand in prophecy of mark of "the beast and his image".

AV Re 14:9-12 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

For all other Literalists, they will need to see it in the plainness of fulfillment of prophecy.

AV Ro 9:27-29 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 28 For he will finish the work, and cut [it] short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth{G4519 sabaoth} had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

I hope you make the "cut".

AV 2C 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

"Why do you keep trying to read something into Johns words that he did not say", I know what is coming and you do not.

AV Re 14:9-12 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Okay, In your opinion, What is this mark, "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand ...", noting it can be "in his forehead" and "in his hand" ???

It's an act of worship to "the beast and his image" as well.

AV 1Pt 3:16-17 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. 17 For [it is] better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

You do not agree, and that is fine with me. But You are not ignorant, when this is made plain to all the world.

In the end, we will both understand who was right, all along.

AV Re 16:5-7 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

GOD knows how to separate murderers from victims, can you ???

Will my fate be the same as "saints and prophets", in the future ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV 1Sa 5:3-5 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again. 4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon [was] fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands [were] cut off upon the threshold; only [the stump of] Dagon was left to him. 5 Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day.

Pagans should worship GOD of Our Salvation(Dagon bowing to "the ark of the LORD" ), not Christians worship idols.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Dagon is a stone statue, an idol. It's not a living thing where it can think to make a choice to bow down and worship. How would it bend anyway? Lol

The stone statue fell to its face on the floor because it is an abomination to the Lord, thus he destroyed it. Not because God wanted to have that lifeless "thing" to bow down to him and worship him. It makes no sense.

SDAchristian

Pagans should worship GOD of Our Salvation(Dagon bowing to "the ark of the LORD" ), not Christians worship idols. {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
Dagon is a stone statue, an idol. It's not a living thing where it can think to make a choice to bow down and worship. How would it bend anyway? Lol

The stone statue fell to its face on the floor because it is an abomination to the Lord, thus he destroyed it. Not because God wanted to have that lifeless "thing" to bow down to him and worship him. It makes no sense.
AV Re 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The Ark of the LORD, which contains the Decalogue and the Seal of GOD.

AV Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

The mark of paganism in the idol's hands, and head were cut off. GOD got their attention, Right ???

Either we see the Connection to GOD or some do not.

In your opinion, who cut off the idol's head and hands ??? And why ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Icyspark

Jesus was sent first to the Jews, but He saved some gentiles as well, and Paul ended up being specifically sent to bring the Gospel to gentiles. And nowhere do we see gentiles being commanded to keep the sabbath or any other Jewish rite. remember, some Greex asked the apostles about keeping those rites, & their answer was no, with a few exceptions of rules.

Hi robycop3,

Q. For whom was the Sabbath made?
A. Jesus answers, saying, "the Sabbath was made for people (anthropos)."

Q. When was the Sabbath "made"?
A. In the beginning (Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11).

Q. Were there any Jews or Gentiles in the beginning?
A. There was only one race, the human/anthropos race (i.e. Adam and Eve).

Q. Where is the command against murder which condemned Cain for killing his brother?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was wrong and God punished him for it.

Q. Where is the command which revealed to Joseph he shouldn't be with another man's wife?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was a "sin against God." (Sin is transgression of the law)

I find it fascinating how someone who shamelessly invents an entire race of people to seamlessly insert into their own private biblical narrative along side Adam and Eve cannot see what is much more obvious in the Scriptures. You look at God's condemnation of incest at the time of Moses and INSIST on imposing this restriction backward to the creation. You don't understand the concept of "genetic load" so you invented an entire race of people unknown to the Bible. Tell me again why you can make up your own extrabiblical narrative but you cannot examine the available evidence that Jesus said to "call the Sabbath a delight" and made the Sabbath for the benefit of all people? Yours is a convoluted bag of nonsense mixed together with an overactive imagination. I reject your elevating your imagination to the level of Paul or any of the prophets and will instead stick with the Bible.

I pray this helps.

But for the grace of God go I,cyspark

e v e

5. Paul Kept the Sabbath
Acts 17:2, 3
As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ,” he said.

[snip... forum saïd the post was too long]

going to a human building to pray with others likewise in their carnal minds is irrelevant. God is not concerned with ape body society.

the seventh day refers to transcendent aspects related to the 144k sons restoring eden in the other world. not in this one and not in these bodies.

going to sabbath (here) was a play out of that, symbolically, because God wanted the OT fathers to remember eden and return.

they did not return. they disobeyed and got cursed; daniels vision was sealed. making a fetish of wrong understandings doesnt help a soul. only what helps is to do as paul said: die to this world.

the ‘I’ is the carnal self, btw.

e v e

AV Re 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The Ark of the LORD, which contains the Decalogue and the Seal of GOD.

AV Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

The mark of paganism in the idol's hands, and head were cut off. GOD got their attention, Right ???

Either we see the Connection to GOD or some do not.

In your opinion, who cut off the idol's head and hands ??? And why ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
actually at the fall the satan realm cut off the head and hand (as attributes of God) from the originals of eden (returning soon as 144k).

What the 144k are doing is restoring all the lost attributes.

via adam that realm ‘reaped the coverings of the eden-tree’ , the tree of life , which represents ‘dew’ as well as ‘gold’ as well as ‘light’ and ‘words’ ; and brought those via the Nile (in the other world) to their (mimic) gate , which is the current situation of the inverted cherub wheel, isaiah 1 and 7.

Icyspark

Icyspark said:
5. Paul Kept the Sabbath
Acts 17:2, 3
As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ,” he said.

[snip... forum saïd the post was too long]

going to a human building to pray with others likewise in their carnal minds is irrelevant. God is not concerned with ape body society. [God doesn't recognize your "ape body society," and neither does Google. It appears that's something you're just making up.]

Hi eve:

You sound like you reject Scripture in favor of some higher personal enlightenment? Do you believe that all people are inherently divine and that there is no such thing as sin?

going to a human building to pray with others likewise in their carnal minds is irrelevant. God is not concerned with ape body society. [You're making assertions, but they're based on your own finite opinion and not on the Word of God.]

the seventh day refers to transcendent aspects related to the 144k sons restoring eden in the other world. not in this one and not in these bodies. [Here's another one. You make random conclusions based on your private interpretation. I don't accept that.]

going to sabbath (here) was a play out of that, symbolically, because God wanted the OT fathers to remember eden and return. [More nonsense]

they did not return. they disobeyed and got cursed; daniels vision was sealed. making a fetish of wrong understandings doesnt help a soul. only what helps is to do as paul said: die to this world. [You need to get together with another poster on the SDA forum and compare notes as he has invented a whole race of people he adds into the Bible to suit his private interpretation.]

the ‘I’ is the carnal self, btw. [This may be the closest thing to approximate truth you've said thus far.]

Do you deny absolute truth?

Do you accept Jesus but deny His blood atonement?

e v e

Hi eve:

You sound like you reject Scripture in favor of some higher personal enlightenment? Do you believe that all people are inherently divine and that there is no such thing as sin?

Do you deny absolute truth?

Do you accept Jesus but deny His blood atonement?

of course sin exists. we are in sin now. this is the sin realm.

i don’t think all people are inherently divine.

none of what you said have i ever posted.

all of it is words you put in my mouth. why?

Icyspark

of course sin exists. we are in sin now. this is the sin realm.

i don’t think all people are inherently divine.

none of what you said have i ever posted.

all of it is words you put in my mouth. why?

Hi eve,

I didn't ever put words in your mouth. Why would you accuse me of that? You are the one making up words and attempting to associate them with Christianity. The Bible knows nothing of a "ape body society." That is you attempting to insert your words into a biblical discussion.

Feel free to identify what you mean by "sin," because I'm surmising your definition of what you call "sin" is not the same as what the Bible calls sin.

e v e

Hi eve,

I didn't ever put words in your mouth. Why would you accuse me of that? You are the one making up words and attempting to associate them with Christianity. The Bible knows nothing of a "ape body society." That is you attempting to insert your words into a biblical discussion.

Feel free to identify what you mean by "sin," because I'm surmising your definition of what you call "sin" is not the same as what the Bible calls sin.

goodbye.

robycop3

Hi robycop3,

Q. For whom was the Sabbath made?
A. Jesus answers, saying, "the Sabbath was made for people (anthropos)."

Q. When was the Sabbath "made"?
A. In the beginning (Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11).

Q. Were there any Jews or Gentiles in the beginning?
A. There was only one race, the human/anthropos race (i.e. Adam and Eve).

Q. Where is the command against murder which condemned Cain for killing his brother?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was wrong and God punished him for it.

Q. Where is the command which revealed to Joseph he shouldn't be with another man's wife?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was a "sin against God." (Sin is transgression of the law)

I find it fascinating how someone who shamelessly invents an entire race of people to seamlessly insert into their own private biblical narrative along side Adam and Eve cannot see what is much more obvious in the Scriptures. You look at God's condemnation of incest at the time of Moses and INSIST on imposing this restriction backward to the creation. You don't understand the concept of "genetic load" so you invented an entire race of people unknown to the Bible. Tell me again why you can make up your own extrabiblical narrative but you cannot examine the available evidence that Jesus said to "call the Sabbath a delight" and made the Sabbath for the benefit of all people? Yours is a convoluted bag of nonsense mixed together with an overactive imagination. I reject your elevating your imagination to the level of Paul or any of the prophets and will instead stick with the Bible.

I pray this helps.

So, you're insisting there was no command for gentiles to observe the Saturday sabbath, ,but they knew they should? Conversely, there was no command against incest, but THEY KNEW IT WAS WRONG. Ya can't have it both ways.

Icyspark

So, you're insisting there was no command for gentiles to observe the Saturday sabbath, [The Sabbath origin is found in Genesis 2:1-3; and is appealed to in Exodus 20:8-11. Jesus said, "the Sabbath was made for people," but you reject the words of Jesus and place your finite, erring opinion above that for the Lord of life!] but they knew they should? Conversely, there was no command against incest, but THEY KNEW IT WAS WRONG. [<--I never said that cuz it wasn't wrong] Ya can't have it both ways. [It's not two different ways as you'd like to confuse the issue. Incest was condemned when God in His infinite wisdom determined it became necessary.]

Hi robycop3,

There was no command against incest because it wasn't necessary. Humans were created perfect and were living close to a thousand years. As sin degraded their bodies they lived shorter and shorter lives. And as sin degraded their bodies they developed a "genetic load" which accumulated to a point whereby God intervened and said no more marriage between close relatives. God doesn't require that you--an uninspired mortal--intervene in His historical narrative and supply a people group never mentioned anywhere outside your own fertile imagination.

Your insertion of an entire race of unrecorded people into the biblical narrative qualifies as cultic. That is totally something Mormons do! Who are you to condemn others for being in a cult when your own beliefs belie that you are embracing what you deride in others?

I pray this helps.

robycop3

Hi robycop3,

There was no command against incest because it wasn't necessary. Humans were created perfect and were living close to a thousand years. As sin degraded their bodies they lived shorter and shorter lives. And as sin degraded their bodies they developed a "genetic load" which accumulated to a point whereby God intervened and said no more marriage between close relatives. God doesn't require that you--an uninspired mortal--intervene in His historical narrative and supply a people group never mentioned anywhere outside your own fertile imagination.

Your insertion of an entire race of unrecorded people into the biblical narrative qualifies as cultic. That is totally something Mormons do! Who are you to condemn others for being in a cult when your own beliefs belie that you are embracing what you deride in others?

I pray this helps.
Still stuck on that junk? You have proof that God permitted incest between direct relatives, where I have Scriptural proof He forbade it. But now you're making up more junk about "sin-dergrded bodies", etc.

EDITED BY MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzzard

Hi robycop3,

I pray this helps.

Matt.13
a certain woman took and mixed Leaven in Three (3) Measures of Meal
o_O
The Words of Dat Dar False Teacher, Puffed up like a Loaf of "Leavened" Bread
Then answered :devilish: Bildad the Shuhite, :devilish: and said,
(too Job)
For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age,
and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)
10 Shall not they teach thee,
and tell thee, and utter words out of their heart
?

Legends, Fables, and Ole Wives Tales

L

Lottan

A man simple, in search of truth and enlightenment, hears, from sitting on a chair of her home in the high place of the city, a woman’s voice calling. He walks into thither...

Last edited by a moderator: