Ten Reasons I'm a Sabbatarian (parts 5-10)

L

Lottan

Flashes of thoughtfulness there are but sadly overshadowed with contention they be. Too much ask it be for a proper debate with civility?

While we can all respect Peter’s instruction for dealing with people at times must everyone brawl? (Thank you @Buzzard for a little lesson) Has anyone ever been to a dinning hall in which the roar of the quests drowns your ear to where one must interpret the message through unheard and heard words coupled with body language and lip reading? Let us not forget here none can read body language or lips on this board.

Let us also not forget Peter was rebuked for cutting off the ear of soldier. Let that be a lesson for us today in exercising wisdom of how and when to respond to another lest we drive them away from the truth and harden their heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lottan

Matt.13
a certain woman took and mixed Leaven in Three (3) Measures of Meal
o_O
The Words of Dat Dar False Teacher, Puffed up like a Loaf of "Leavened" Bread
Then answered :devilish: Bildad the Shuhite, :devilish: and said,
(too Job)
For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age,
and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)
10 Shall not they teach thee,
and tell thee, and utter words out of their heart
?

Legends, Fables, and Ole Wives Tales
I had not connected this to Job. A curious path you’ve pointed to.
1609191402360.jpeg

L

Lottan

Let us also not forget Peter was rebuked for cutting off the ear of soldier. Let that be a lesson for us today in exercising wisdom of how and when to respond to another lest we drive them away from the truth and harden their heart.
By a few here, to this former wallflower, have I been pushed away and not by reason of their arguments or positions, not by their choice of scriptures referenced or lack thereof, but by reason of their behavior were my ears cut off. Should this not worry us, being a community, claiming to be Christians? What images does this mark us with outwardly to the world who would seek to find the path to salvation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Icyspark

Matt.13
a certain woman took and mixed Leaven in Three (3) Measures of Meal
o_O
The Words of Dat Dar False Teacher, Puffed up like a Loaf of "Leavened" Bread
Then answered :devilish: Bildad the Shuhite, :devilish: and said,
(too Job)
For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age,
and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)
10 Shall not they teach thee,
and tell thee, and utter words out of their heart
?

Legends, Fables, and Ole Wives Tales

Hi Buzzard,

Hmm. You responded to my post to robycop3, yet I have zero idea how this relates to anything I said. Are you defending his adding an entire race of people at the time of Adam and Eve?

Icyspark

Jesus was sent first to the Jews, but He saved some gentiles as well, and Paul ended up being specifically sent to bring the Gospel to gentiles. And nowhere do we see gentiles being commanded to keep the sabbath or any other Jewish rite. remember, some Greex asked the apostles about keeping those rites, & their answer was no, with a few exceptions of rules.

Hi robycop3:

I notice that you never responded/acknowledged any of the following questions:

Q. For whom was the Sabbath made?
A. Jesus answers, saying, "the Sabbath was made for people (anthropos)."

Q. When was the Sabbath "made"?
A. In the beginning (Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11).

Q. Were there any Jews or Gentiles in the beginning?
A. There was only one race, the human/anthropos race (i.e. Adam and Eve).

Q. Where is the command against murder which condemned Cain for killing his brother?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was wrong and God punished him for it.

Q. Where is the command which revealed to Joseph he shouldn't be with another man's wife?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was a "sin against God." (Sin is transgression of the law)

I'd say that all the answers to the questions are biblical and forthright, but it doesn't help if ppl just ignore them and pretend they didn't see them.

God bless!

e v e

….

Q. For whom was the Sabbath made?
A. Jesus answers, saying, "the Sabbath was made for people (anthropos)."

Q. When was the Sabbath "made"?
A. In the beginning (Genesis 2:1-3; Exodus 20:8-11).

Q. Were there any Jews or Gentiles in the beginning?
A. There was only one race, the human/anthropos race (i.e. Adam and Eve).

Q. Where is the command against murder which condemned Cain for killing his brother?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was wrong and God punished him for it.

Q. Where is the command which revealed to Joseph he shouldn't be with another man's wife?
A. There is none recorded, yet he still knew it was a "sin against God." (Sin is transgression of the law)

I'd say that all the answers to the questions are biblical and forthright, but it doesn't help if ppl just ignore them and pretend they didn't see them.

God bless!

i edited your list to give this eden context, not the current fallen satanic one.

The word sabbath has been replaced, since Sabbath represents a remembrance of eden. The word sabbath means rest, shiloh etc. In eden every day is rest.

Q. For whom was Eden made?
A. Eden was made by God for His sons and daughters.

Q. When did Eden start?
A. About 12k years ago around the younger Dryas, in the other world.

Q. Were there any foreign other beings in the beginning?
A. there were beings of the satanic realm that were not part of eden.

Q. was there a command against murder ?
A. Eden by her nature needs no such commands. Only the satan realm, being depraved animals, needs them. The only command was to not eat of that tree = the satanic realm —- where we are now because adam did eat.)

A. Eden doesn’t need this nonsense but in the fallen world with souls reduced to satanic ape bodies a lot of laws were enacted to protect the soul from that foreign sin realm body. —- until such times souls could be saved from here and return to eden.

Last edited:

e v e

Point:
My list is the only one He cares about because He wants to restore us to Eden, which is shiloh and rest and is the only reason sabbath even exists: so we won’t forget Him and will desire to go home.

The sabbath obsession misses the point.

Icyspark

i edited your list to give this eden context, not the current fallen satanic one.

The word sabbath has been replaced, since Sabbath represents a remembrance of eden. The word sabbath means rest, shiloh etc. In eden every day is rest.

Q. For whom was Eden made?
A. Eden was made by God for His sons and daughters.

Q. When did Eden start?
A. About 12k years ago around the younger Dryas, in the other world.

Q. Were there any foreign other beings in the beginning?
A. there were beings of the satanic realm that were not part of eden.

Q. was there a command against murder ?
A. Eden by her nature needs no such commands. Only the satan realm, being depraved animals, needs them. The only command was to not eat of that tree = the satanic realm —- where we are now because adam did eat.)

A. Eden doesn’t need this nonsense but in the fallen world with souls reduced to satanic ape bodies a lot of laws were enacted to protect the soul from that foreign sin realm body. —- until such times souls could be saved from here and return to eden.

Hi e v e,

The word "Sabbath" continues throughout the New Testament and is faithfully observed by Jesus and His apostles (as noted in the opening post). Your attempts to redirect focus onto something tangential at best isn't helpful. Eden is certainly the location of where Sabbath was first observed, but it is not the end of the Sabbath as the Scriptures clearly testify to its enduring nature throughout history and on into the new Earth.
  1. Do you consider yourself a Christian?
  2. Is the Bible the authoritative word of God?
  3. On what basis do you insert things like "younger Dryas" into a discussion about biblical themes?
  4. Do you worship Eden? (i.e. it seems like you are projecting a personality onto this inanimate garden by saying, "Eden by her nature. . .")
  5. What is your religion?
  6. What is an "ape body society"?
  7. Do you deny absolute truth?
  8. Do you accept Jesus but deny His blood atonement?
I pray this helps.

e v e

Hi e v e,

The word "Sabbath" continues throughout the New Testament and is faithfully observed by Jesus and His apostles (as noted in the opening post). Your attempts to redirect focus onto something tangential at best isn't helpful. Eden is certainly the location of where Sabbath was first observed, but it is not the end of the Sabbath as the Scriptures clearly testify to its enduring nature throughout history and on into the new Earth.
  3. On what basis do you insert things like "younger Dryas" into a discussion about biblical themes?
  4. Do you worship Eden? (i.e. it seems like you are projecting a personality onto this inanimate garden by saying, "Eden by her nature. . .")
I pray this helps.
1. yes

2. the bible is a set of translations made by men of the closest original texts that can be found to be the original. as such, there are many many translations, containing contradiction (between versions), agendas, and so on..the worst and most demonic one being KJV. I believe in HIS Scripture, His words to us, which a christian must discern carefully, reading the originals as best possible, with an interlinear. KJV and all the translations and interpretations are then only there for a Comparison, not as His Words. Because they are translated by men who are scholars but not necessarily prophets or souls who can hear Him, they are but attempts by men to understand his words. If those men are not listening to Him, then the effort is in vain.

3. By many years of research, as a prof., and with a fellow researcher, and through what I could compare with Scripture to other ancient texts etc., I have understood that the beginning of civilization, you can google that, was about 12k ago, and that is when humans began... to look as they do today, and when all the arts, history and writing began (taught to men by the fallen angels, see enoch and Gen. 6). That time period is after the fall. Civilization was only possible when we began in the fallen situation. Eden had no civilization (as exists on this earth!) Or need of it per se. That idea of progress only began after the fall. As I said it was about 12k ago. That is an educated guess since that is when This type of society started, which is a fallen situation. If this civilization began approx. 12K years ago per most scholars, then the fall must have been around the time; soon after the fall is when civilization it began.

4. No, I worship God who created Eden, which is His Creation and our Home and which was lost because of Adam's sin. The nature of Eden is our birthright, which is the type of nature (earth, growing things, the glorified body He made for adam and eve) different from in the fallen situation which is Death, our current place. All of His nature hears Him and OBEYS HIm and loves. His nature is not cruel or vicious or causing disease and death. Those are features of Fallen nature. The current nature is inert matter, and a corruptions because of the fall and does not love or care. It will strike you dead. In His Nature, that cannot happen, for He is live and He gives life. And Eden is His Creation. Eden is His Creation and our Home. The Whole purpose of scripture is to bring us Home.

5. I am christian. I don't attend any denomination or particular sect. I was raised Catholic, nominally since it was a 1 hour a week in church thing. I left at age 17. Later on I came to Him, and He showed me many things. But that is a separate story and not really a carm thing. I'm older and do not attend services anywhere.

6. The type of sackcloth body you have right now is an ape body. An animal body essentially, which He agreed to after the fall, out of mercy... because the original body was lost... We can see this in the "they were naked" and were then clothed in skins. These bodies are the skins. Substitutes until we return Home. Paul compares this body quite poorly to the imperishable one which we will be restored to.

7. The only Truth is Him, God who created Eden. He is life, he is the way and the truth.

8. Christ is Deity, who came here to this earth, for us, which was quite a step down. BY the cross he legally undid the fall SO that we could be saved and return home. That return is called the Change by Paul, who says we will be 'changed' to our imperishable being. Only by the Cross and His sacrifice was it made Possible by Him for us to return Home, to the new creation which is eden restored. The De Facto saving and restoring to Eden will be at the Change, but by the cross, our legal price was paid so that we can be saved.

Last edited:

e v e

Hi e v e,

I pray this helps.
sabbath did not need to be practiced in eden, as in eden there was no separation from God.

In Eden adam walked and talked with God . And there was no death, suffering,disease or pain, as God describes would be the case if Adam ate of the tree.

e v e

There was no bible in Eden either, as There were no written down words.

For God was right there, directing Man without a separation, the way we are separated now.

The scriptures only began to be written down when the OT fathers got cursed and went into captivity.
The curse meant that God no longer spoke to them...
He was silent... and that curse has continued onto Modern christianity
who also cannot hear Him and worse, claim that prophecy is closed, that he speaks to no one!

in captivity the words began to be written down,
but that writing down made them vulnerable to corruption, which indeed happened.

Icyspark

sabbath did not need to be practiced in eden, as in eden there was no separation from God.

In Eden adam walked and talked with God . And there was no death, suffering,disease or pain, as God describes would be the case if Adam ate of the tree.

Hi e v e,

Contrary to your personal opinion the Bible reveals the origin of the Sabbath being the seventh day of the creation week. Unless of course, you personally get to decide what verses of the Bible to reject or affirm based on your own personal spirit?

Genesis 2:1-3
Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

On what basi--other than your opinion of what God can and cannot do--would you conclude that separation from God is the determinative factor in why God provided a weekly day of rest for His creation?

I pray this helps.

Last edited:

e v e

Hi e v e,

Contrary to you personal opinion the Bible reveals the origin of the Sabbath being the seventh day of the creation week. Unless of course, you personally get to decide what verses of the Bible to reject or affirm based on your own personal spirit?

Genesis 2:1-3
Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

On what basi--other than your opinion of what God can and cannot do--would you conclude that separation from God is the determinative factor in why God provided a weekly day of rest for His creation?

I pray this helps.
He did not create this earth, so…

if in your version 7 days of creation you view to be this earth….

a problem.

He created Eden which we lost.

All of scripture exists to get us back.

this earth is not where is eden

Icyspark

He did not create this earth, so…

if in your version 7 days of creation you view to be this earth….

a problem.

He created Eden which we lost.

All of scripture exists to get us back.

this earth is not where is eden

Hi e v e,

Hmm. So where are you getting this information about who did or did not create the earth? If it's your spirit guide, then yes, we do have a problem.

God bless!

e v e

Hi e v e,

Hmm. So where are you getting this information about who did or did not create the earth? If it's your spirit guide, then yes, we do have a problem.

God bless!
i don’t have a spirit guide.

the situation of this earth s in scripture, properly translated.

do take care.

Last edited:

e v e

Hi e v e,

God bless!
why you said so odd a thing?

a christian would not does not have a ‘spirit guide’.

Icyspark

why you said so odd a thing?

a christian would not does not have a ‘spirit guide’.

Hi e v e,

I agree, but your words convey to me that you elevate something above the Bible and I'm surmising that you're relying on some spirit to impress you as to whether something biblical belief is to be embraced, regardless of whether all Bible translations agree. If that's so, then that's scary.

So again I ask, "So where are you getting this information about who did or did not create the earth?" If it's what I'm surmising then what is it?

God bless!

e v e

Hi e v e,

I agree, but your words convey to me that you elevate something above the Bible and I'm surmising that you're relying on some spirit to impress you as to whether something biblical belief is to be embraced, regardless of whether all Bible translations agree. If that's so, then that's scary.

So again I ask, "So where are you getting this information about who did or did not create the earth?" If it's what I'm surmising then what is it?

God bless!
God directs me

… He says in scripture this is not eden earth. unfortunately sorcery translations - as kjv - confuse many souls.

Icyspark

God directs me

… He says in scripture this is not eden earth. unfortunately sorcery translations - as kjv - confuse many souls.

Hi e v e,

I'm sorry but this sounds conspicuously like you are relying on a spirit guide. You don't get to arbitrarily claim that the biblical translations are all unreliable and that you are the only reliable source of truth. God is certainly able to protect His message from corruption and not have to rely on individuals who have divergent impressions about what is authoritative; what is uncorrupted; what is truth. That right there is how cults are formed.

So regardless of whether you wish to acknowledge that you have a spirit guide, that's kinda how icy it.

The Bible very clearly says Jesus is the Creator. So unless you have something tangible other than the impressions of some untestable spirit, I will continue to point out that your opinion is merely finite and fallible.

Colossians 1:16
For by Him [Jesus] all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
Paul says "ALL THINGS were created through Him and for Him." Feel free to show me some rational reason why I should reject the veracity of this and other translations which say virtually the same thing.

It's a scary thing when individuals start holding themselves as the sole arbiters of truth.

I pray this helps.