Tetragram - Jehovah! or Yahweh (Jupiter)

Responding to this cryptic attack will open up an interesting discussion.
We had wonderful studies with the poster from Israel, Jameson, on the earlier CARM.

The first question is simple. Jehovah (or Yehovah) or Yahweh.
One is right, one is a counterfeit.

Brian felt that my rejection of Yahweh as a pagan deity (Yahweh=Jupiter) would be blasphemy :).
The King James Bible has the proper Jehovah, in the Reformation tradition.

Nehemia Gordon has added a lot to this discussion the last two decades. In the earlier discussions Jameson and Nehemia were interacting, as I passed some issues back and forth.

A very fun-damental question.

Yours in Jesus name,
Steven
My personal Favorite "magic name" is "Yaohu-Ul". Jesus is "Yaohushua".
Frankly, though, "God" does it just fine for me. Back in the '70s quite a few Charismatics were into "Magic names" - and Jesus became "Yeshua-Hamashia".

This is the reason by which the false interprets of Scriptures, false apostles, deceitful workers, ministers of Satan, even the own Satan-2 Cor.11:v.13-15- , invented and spread several fictitious NAMES to the Person of GOD, actually several devilish nickNAMES, and deceived multitudes of souls.
since you mention this may we ask u a question? scripture first. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

now this, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."

God almighty said Abraham didn't know him by the name Jehovah, so why is the name in Abraham mouth according to the scriptures?

are the scriptures falsely interpreted, (but it is written), or are the scriptures false apostles' writings, or the scriptures the work of deceitful workers, the Ministers of Satan, or Satan himself. which one, or do you have a reason for the Name Jehovah in Abraham mouth when God himself said he, Abraham did not know him by that name?

I would love to hear your answer, since so many false Prophets, and deceitful workers, ect ,.... are out there. thanks in advance.

:ninja:

Frankly, though, "God" does it just fine for me. Back in the '70s quite a few Charismatics were into "Magic names" - and Jesus became "Yeshua-Hamashia".

While I use Jesus and Jehovah as the Bible names, there is nothing "magic" about Yeshua ha Mashiach .. Jesus the Messiah in Hebrew. And often used in Hebrew services in Israel. And I would say that calling that name "magic" is blasphemous.

Back