Thank you Twitter, Facebook and Hunter

Thistle

I want to extend my sincere thanks to Twitter, Facebook and Hunter Biden for making the censoring of the New York Post story on the emails proving that Joe and Hunter Biden are actually guilty of everything they falsely accused Trump of, possible. Now it looks like the Supreme Court is anxious to get a hold of a case which will let them fix the §230 problem. We don't need no stinking Pelosi to deal with this, now do we!

Authentic Nouveau

Cleary Justice Thomas' commentary is violation of his implied requirement to be held in compliance and submission on the Left Wing Plantation.

Thistle

Cleary Justice Thomas' commentary is violation of his implied requirement to be held in compliance and submission on the Left Wing Plantation.
It seems to me, if Viva Frei is correct, the Supremes are just waiting for a chance to weigh in on this issue.

Thistle

Strict Constitutionalist Court. Free speech
You are free to publish left wing talking points.

Social wants to be a gate keeper and filter.
Congress looks like it's ready to address this legislatively, but it looks like that would not be necessary if the Supremes get a shot.

Sherman

Chick Tracts in some of their publications lays all the world's ills at the foot of the Catholic Church - Islam - Wars, Freemasonry ectc. That is just wacky. The Catholic Church is diseased, but it isn't the cause of all the world's ills.

Hypatia_Alexandria

I want to extend my sincere thanks to Twitter, Facebook and Hunter Biden for making the censoring of the New York Post story on the emails proving that Joe and Hunter Biden are actually guilty of everything they falsely accused Trump of, possible. Now it looks like the Supreme Court is anxious to get a hold of a case which will let them fix the §230 problem. We don't need no stinking Pelosi to deal with this, now do we!

As I understand it from the little reading I have done the New York Post journalists were concerned the allegations were flimsy at best. These are just three reports. There are more out there.

edit link violations

Last edited by a moderator:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
As I understand it from the little reading I have done the New York Post journalists were concerned the allegations were flimsy at best. These are just three reports. There are more out there.

edit link violations
Except the laptop has been authenticated. And the pictures....my goodness, they are disgusting to say the least. Hunter is a sick, sex addicted drug head and his father is owned by China....

Sherman

And reliable sources are verifying the authenticity of the Laptop debacle. It is being suppressed by Facebook and Twitter because it isn't good for their favored candidate, Biden.

Hypatia_Alexandria

Every where for those who have eyes to see.

They didn't even deny any of it, yet people are hellbent on defending this crime family....it's almost laughable at this point.
From that response it appears you are unable to cite any reliable attested source.

Hypatia_Alexandria

You would dismiss any source, just like the MSM is doing.

That reads as a defensive sentence. Is the entire army out of step on this?

If there is attested and genuine evidence then why not produce it? Or is it all just smoke and mirrors with people believing exactly what they want to believe?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
That reads as a defensive sentence. Is the entire army out of step on this?

The MSM army is about as out of step with this as they were with the Russian collusion lie they peddled for 3 years.
If there is attested and genuine evidence then why not produce it? Or is it all just smoke and mirrors with people believing exactly what they want to believe?
The pictures themselves are genuine evidence. Has Hunter denied any of this stuff? NOPE!
If it's not Hunter's laptop, why did his lawyers want it back?
Oh, wait, I forgot, it's all the Russians fault. 😄