The 144,000, Evangelists?

I re read your post. You don't say what you think the purpose is for the 144k.
The word translated 'redeemed' in Rev 14:3, is 'ransomed' in the REBible. Jesus stands on Mt Zion and selects them out of the vast multitude of Christian peoples. Rev 7:1-10
I proved that their task is to go out to all the world and proclaim the Gospel of the coming Kingdom. Isaiah 66:19

As for frustration caused by misunderstandings, I get that; plenty, as people like you have fixed beliefs about Bible Prophecy and for me to show where they are wrong, causes upset.
No,scripture does not state they are picked out of Christian people's.
Also you have not proved where they proclaim of the coming kingdom.

You simply do not comprehend scripture or don't know it. To hats why you assumed I said they were the removed from the earth when in fact I had quoted me scripture that you were unfamiliar with.It was you ignorance of scripture to what caused the misunderstanding.
Thats why I had to find the verses for you that you did not know and quote them for you and I had even boldened it for you.

No,scripture does not state they are picked out of Christian people's.
Also you have not proved where they proclaim of the coming kingdom.
Have you ever read Isaiah 66:18b-21?
That Prophecy says the Lord will gather His people from every nation and language, and from them, he will select a group who will proclaim Hi Name to the world.
They can be no other than the Christians, the Overcomers, the 144,000

YOU don't comprehend the Prophetic word, as your false beliefs have confused you.

That Prophecy says the Lord will gather His people from every nation and language, and from them, he will select a group who will proclaim Hi Name to the world.

YOU don't comprehend the Prophetic word, as your false beliefs have confused you.
A group has already been selected to proclaim his name to the world.
The group is the apostles and they have proclaimed his name all over the world.
Been doing it for almost 2000 years now and still going strong.

I think this prophesy says more than you want it to say.
  • on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem
  • And I will also take some of them for priests and Levites,” says the Lord.
Also, the prophesy doesn't stop at verse 21.

22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.
24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

A group has already been selected to proclaim his name to the world.
The group is the apostles and they have proclaimed his name all over the world.
Been doing it for almost 2000 years now and still going strong.
You avoided Isaiah 66:19. It plainly refutes you.
I think this prophesy says more than you want it to say.
  • on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem
  • And I will also take some of them for priests and Levites,” says the Lord.
Isaiah didn't know about modern transport. Actually he did: Isaiah 60:4-12 The people are coming from far away, in vessels that sail along in the clouds, that fly like doves........
22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.
24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”
Verse 22 does NOT say the NH,NE will happen then, The Prophecy of it is used there as a certainty of the Millennium.
Proved by the corpses existing then; not the case for Eternity.

Isaiah didn't know about modern transport. Actually he did: Isaiah 60:4-12 The people are coming from far away, in vessels that sail along in the clouds, that fly like doves........

Verse 22 does NOT say the NH,NE will happen then, The Prophecy of it is used there as a certainty of the Millennium.
So you don't believe the gospel of Jesus Christ.For Christ said,

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

I can testify that this gospel has come to me and I'm on the opposite side of the world than when it was first preached.
If you have heard the gospel outside Israel ,then you to would know this is fulfilled.

I can testify that this gospel has come to me and I'm on the opposite side of the world than when it was first preached.
If you have heard the gospel outside Israel ,then you to would know this is fulfilled.
Nonsense! There are many parts of the world still un-evangelized.
Anyway the 144k go out to proclaim the glory of the coming Kingdom, not so much to convert people, but to warn.

You fail to acknowledge the truths of how the Christian peoples will gather into all of the Promised Land, BEFORE Jesus Returns.

First, the Levitical Priesthood is dead. Second, if you are a Dispensationalist, you must literally accept - on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels.

I suppose the biggest problem, if you are a Dispensationalist, is that you allow to believe sin and death occur after Christ's return. Once the 70 weeks are done, rebellion has ended, sin completed, iniquity atoned for, and the beginning perpetual righteousness started.

24 “Seventy weeks have been determined
concerning your people and your holy city
to put an end to rebellion,
to bring sin to completion,
to atone for iniquity,
to bring in perpetual righteousness,

to seal up the prophetic vision,
and to anoint a Most Holy Place.

Nonsense! There are many parts of the world still un-evangelized.
Anyway the 144k go out to proclaim the glory of the coming Kingdom, not so much to convert people, but to warn.

You fail to acknowledge the truths of how the Christian peoples will gather into all of the Promised Land, BEFORE Jesus Returns.
The only christians Jesus talked about in the gospel in Israel before he comes are persecuted and killed because of their testimony of him and for the word of God.

the Levitical Priesthood is dead.
For now; yes; But to be revived in the new Temple, as described in Ezekiel 40 to 46.
if you are a Dispensationalist, you must literally accept - on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels.
I am not a dipsy and I am not silly, I can discern what is allegorical.
believe sin and death occur after Christ's return
The Millennium reign of Jesus will be sin free, but when Satan is released for a short season, people will sin again, Revelation 20:7-10
Once the 70 weeks are done, rebellion has ended, sin completed, iniquity atoned for, and the beginning perpetual righteousness started.
This is correct, many want to make the 70 weeks = 490 years over in the first Century.
Perpetual righteousness will come atter the Millennium, in Eternity.

Your accusations against me, are rude and incorrect. It seems you fail to understand Bible Prophecy.
The only christians Jesus talked about in the gospel in Israel before he comes are persecuted and killed because of their testimony of him and for the word of God.
What about the Overcomers in each of the Seven Churchs?

For now; yes; But to be revived in the new Temple, as described in Ezekiel 40 to 46.

The Millennium reign of Jesus will be sin free, but when Satan is released for a short season, people will sin again, Revelation 20:7-10

This is correct, many want to make the 70 weeks = 490 years over in the first Century.

Your accusations against me, are rude and incorrect. It seems you fail to understand Bible Prophecy.

Revelation 12:6 & 14 say: the faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety for the 1260 day period of the Great Tribulation.
How come you missed this?

Revelation 12:6 & 14 say: the faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety for the 1260 day period of the Great Tribulation.
The woman flees into the wilderness .
But those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ do not.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

If you had the testimony of Jesus Christ then you should have known the saints don't flee Israel.
And no,this isn't great tribulation.
Great tribulation is when the 6th seal opens.The stars of heaven come crashing down and the heavens depart as a scroll being rolled together.The wrath of God upon those who persecuted the saints.

You should try reading the gospel of Jesus Christ.

If you believe that Israel and the Church are separate, you are a dispensationalist. If you don't believe this, then I apologize.

When Jesus put an end to sin and brought in endless righteousness, that is for all time. Not just for most of your future millennium and then they take a break for Satan and his followers... Otherwise that prophecy failed...

The woman flees into the wilderness .
But those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ do not.
Not correct and totally illogical. The faithful Christian people will be protected, by being taken to a place of safety for the 42 months of world Satanic rule.
Revelation 12:17 does refer to Christians, but they are the ones who violated the Covenant, as Daniel 11:32 tells us.
They must remain, to face further testing and many will be killed, but those martyred, will be resurrected when Jesus Returns. Rev 20:4
Those two groups of Christian people are also referred to in Zechariah 14:1-2

Last edited:
If you believe that Israel and the Church are separate, you are a dispensationalist. If you don't believe this, then I apologize.

When Jesus put an end to sin and brought in endless righteousness, that is for all time. Not just for most of your future millennium and then they take a break for Satan and his followers... Otherwise that prophecy failed...
True Israelites of God and the faithful Church, are one and the same.
Fake Israel, the Jewish State now extant in the holy land and Church, are not the same. Both face severe trials and testing.
You should know very well that ethnicity counts for nothing. Ephesians 2:11-18

Eternal Righteousness can only come when Satan is finally disposed of. Revelation 20:10

Not correct and totally illogical. The faithful Christian people will be protected, by being taken to a place of safety for the 42 months of world Satanic rule.
Revelation 12:17 does refer to Christians, but they are the ones who violated the Covenant, as Daniel 11:32 tells us.
They must remain, to face further testing and many will be killed, but those martyred, will be resurrected when Jesus Returns. Rev 20:4
Those two groups of Christian people are also referred to in Zechariah 14:1-2
That's an unbelievably ignorant statement.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ do not violate the commandments of God.They keep them.
Geesh

That's an unbelievably ignorant statement.

Those who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ do not violate the commandments of God.They keep them.
Geesh
Your rude comments will rebound upon yourself.

Daniel 11:32 explains the separation of the Christian peoples into 2 groups. Half of them agree to a treaty with the Anti-Christ, thereby violating their Covenant with the Lord, for His protection. Isaiah 28:14-15 shows their big mistake.
We see it again in Zechariah 14:2 and Revelation 12 tells of the fate of each group.

Of the group who must remain, many will see their error and will stand against the 'beast' and get beheaded. They will be the GT martyrs. Rev 20:4
The Group who get taken to a place of safety, on earth; will live untroubled for that 42 months and when Jesus returns, His angels will gather them to Him. Matthew 24:31

Your rude comments will rebound upon yourself.

Daniel 11:32 explains the separation of the Christian peoples into 2 groups. Half of them agree to a treaty with the Anti-Christ, thereby violating their Covenant with the Lord, for His protection. Isaiah 28:14-15 shows their big mistake.
We see it again in Zechariah 14:2 and Revelation 12 tells of the fate of each group.

Of the group who must remain, many will see their error and will stand against the 'beast' and get beheaded. They will be the GT martyrs. Rev 20:4
The Group who get taken to a place of safety, on earth; will live untroubled for that 42 months and when Jesus returns, His angels will gather them to Him. Matthew 24:31
Those who die for their testimony of Jesus didn't make a mistake.
They are actually following the Lamb who also was killed for his testimony.
Those who stay and warn the people are the one doing exactly what Jesus told them to do in the gospel.But your lack of understanding the testimony of Jesus Christ in the gospel has led you to believe it's better to not follow the Lamb .

Luke 17:33
Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it.

You simply can't understand because you ignore Christ.Plain and simple.

True Israelites of God and the faithful Church, are one and the same.
Fake Israel, the Jewish State now extant in the holy land and Church, are not the same. ....
You should know very well that ethnicity counts for nothing. Ephesians 2:11-18
I fully agree. Hello fellow member of the Israel of God...

Back