The 70 weeks Daniels 70th seven is in Fact one Week of Years

Yahchristian

The 70 weeks Daniels 70th seven is in Fact one Week of Years ( 7 Years ) and NOT one Week of Days.

I agree !!!

But just to clarify your view...

If Daniel’s 70th week started at Noon January 1, 2022, when would it end?

I say Noon January 1, 2029.

Last edited:

rod.ney

I agree !!!

But just to clarify your view...

If Daniel’s 70th week started at Noon January 1, 2022, when would it end?

I say Noon January 1, 2029.
Daniel uses the Prophetic or Biblical year of 360 days in a year, as the first 3.5 years of that 70th seven ( that the Two Witnesses prophesy for as per Rev.11:2-3 - 42 months called 1,260 days for that 3.5 year period )! Thus if it started at noon on Jan.1 of 2022, it would end on 7 X 360 = 2,520 days later in Nov. 24th of 2029 AD and NOT your 7 X 365.25 = 2556.75 days later at noon on Jan.1, 2029 AD! Now do you get it?!

Keraz

Daniel uses the Prophetic or Biblical year of 360 days in a year, as the first 3.5 years of that 70th seven ( that the Two Witnesses prophesy for as per Rev.11:2-3 - 42 months called 1,260 days for that 3.5 year period )! Thus if it started at noon on Jan.1 of 2022, it would end on 7 X 360 = 2,520 days later in Nov. 24th of 2029 AD and NOT your 7 X 365.25 = 2556.75 days later at noon on Jan.1, 2029 AD! Now do you get it?!
I agree that the 70th 'week' of Daniel 9 is seven years. Yet to be fulfilled.
However; a year is one orbit of the earth around the sun. No more, no less.

The interesting thing is; that after the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal disaster, the world will be moved out of her place. Isaiah 13:13
I believe this will speed up the earths orbit to 360 days exactly. As it was in ancient times.

Yahchristian

Thus if it started at noon on Jan.1 of 2022, it would end on 7 X 360 = 2,520 days later in Nov. 24th of 2029 AD

I think you meant to say Nov. 24th 2028 AD instead of 2029 AD.

But you are right about the Dispensationalist view that the Antichrist will make a peace treaty with the Jews for 6 years 10 months 24 days.

Whereas most people who defend the Dispensationalist view mistakenly say the Antichrist will make a 7 year peace treaty with the Jews.

rod.ney

I think you meant to say Nov. 24th 2028 AD instead of 2029 AD.

But you are right about the Dispensationalist view that the Antichrist will make a peace treaty with the Jews for 6 years 10 months 24 days.

Whereas most people who defend the Dispensationalist view mistakenly say the Antichrist will make a 7 year peace treaty with the Jews.
Yes 2028 because it was Jan. that would have been 2029 ( My mistake )!
I agree that the 70th 'week' of Daniel 9 is seven years. Yet to be fulfilled.
However; a year is one orbit of the earth around the sun. No more, no less.

The interesting thing is; that after the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal disaster, the world will be moved out of her place. Isaiah 13:13
I believe this will speed up the earths orbit to 360 days exactly. As it was in ancient times.
Yes a Solar year is 365.25 days, BUT a prophetic ( Biblical ) year is 360 days as 42 months ( 3.5 years ) is SPECIFICALLY stated to be 1,260 days in Rev.11:2-3 and the other half ( 3.5 Years ) of Dan.9:27 will be another 1,260 days or 2,520 days! Do the math ( 2520 divided by 7 years = 360 days in a prophetic ( Not Solar ) year! 3.5 solar years would be 365.25 X 3.5 = 1,278.375 days and not the 1,260 days for42 months or 3.5 years mentioned in Rev.11:2-3! Now do you get it?! The Bible uses the Prophetic ( Not Solar Year - 365025 days ) year of 360 days!

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

This whole discussion is based upon a misunderstanding of the 70 weeks of Daniel. Yes, the seventieth week is a 7 year period. However, the first half of this week was fulfilled in our Lord's 3 1/2 year earthly ministry, leaving only the last half of the 70th week yet to be fulfilled. The firs half began at the baptism of Christ and ended at his crucifixion. The second half begins at the Revelation of the AC and ends at the second coming when he is destroyed. The religious Jews at the time of Christ obviously understood that the Coming Prince of Daniel 9:26 was Messiah the Prince and most certainly was not the little horn of Daniel. There is a direct quote from Daniel 9:26 in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke that plainly reflect this assertion. And the reason that it remains mostly misunderstood to this very day is because the prophecies of Daniel remain sealed and concealed until the appointed time of their unsealing in the not too distant future.

rod.ney

This whole discussion is based upon a misunderstanding of the 70 weeks of Daniel. Yes, the seventieth week is a 7 year period. However, the first half of this week was fulfilled in our Lord's 3 1/2 year earthly ministry, leaving only the last half of the 70th week yet to be fulfilled. The firs half began at the baptism of Christ and ended at his crucifixion. The second half begins at the Revelation of the AC and ends at the second coming when he is destroyed. The religious Jews at the time of Christ obviously understood that the Coming Prince of Daniel 9:26 was Messiah the Prince and most certainly was not the little horn of Daniel. There is a direct quote from Daniel 9:26 in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke that plainly reflect this assertion. And the reason that it remains mostly misunderstood to this very day is because the prophecies of Daniel remain sealed and concealed until the appointed time of their unsealing in the not too distant future.
Actually the first half is fulfilled by the two witness of Rev.11:2-15 ! Dan.9:27 is still future and Christ makes His 2nd coming at the END of those 7 years! The Great Trib. falls in the MIDDLE of those 7 years! Christ made His Triumphal entry on a Donkey at the VERY END of the 69th seven on psalm Sunday Nisan of 33 AD 9 March 30th )! That is NOT the 70th seven! Yes He was cut off ( Crucified ) just 4 days later in the Gap - just after that 69th seven on Thursday April 3rd of 33AD! The 70th seven will start AFTER the Bride of Christ is Raptured to Heaven ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) for the wedding of the Lamb ( Rev.19:7-8 ) for that seven year Bridal week, while those left behind on earth go through that 7 years of Dan.9:27! His Bride will FOLLOW Him back to earth at the END of Dan.9:27 as partof the armies of Heaven ( Rev.19:14 )!

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

Actually the first half is fulfilled by the two witness of Rev.11:2-15 ! Dan.9:27 is still future and Christ makes His 2nd coming at the END of those 7 years! The Great Trib. falls in the MIDDLE of those 7 years! Christ made His Triumphal entry on a Donkey at the VERY END of the 69th seven on psalm Sunday Nisan of 33 AD 9 March 30th )! That is NOT the 70th seven! Yes He was cut off ( Crucified ) just 4 days later in the Gap - just after that 69th seven on Thursday April 3rd of 33AD! The 70th seven will start AFTER the Bride of Christ is Raptured to Heaven ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) for the wedding of the Lamb ( Rev.19:7-8 ) for that seven year Bridal week, while those left behind on earth go through that 7 years of Dan.9:27! His Bride will FOLLOW Him back to earth at the END of Dan.9:27 as partof the armies of Heaven ( Rev.19:14 )!

Entirely predictable! Everyone here is an "expert". And welcome to their own opinions, right, wrong, or otherwise. Consider the following passages:

Matthew 11:3
1 When Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he left there to teach and preach in their home towns.​
2 Now when John heard in prison about the activities of the Messiah, he sent a message by his disciples​
3 and asked him, “Are you the coming one, or should we wait for someone else?”​
Luke 7:
18 John’s disciples told him about all these things. So John called two of his disciples​
19 and sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you the coming one, or should we wait for someone else?”​
20 When the men had come to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you the coming one or should we wait for someone else?’”​

Can you tell us where the phrase "the Coming One" originated in Scripture and therefore who it referred to in the context of the question asked by John's Disciples?

rod.ney

Entirely predictable! Everyone here is an "expert". And welcome to their own opinions, right, wrong, or otherwise. Consider the following passages:

1 When Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he left there to teach and preach in their home towns.​
2 Now when John heard in prison about the activities of the Messiah, he sent a message by his disciples​
3 and asked him, “Are you the coming one, or should we wait for someone else?”​
Luke 7:
18 John’s disciples told him about all these things. So John called two of his disciples​
19 and sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you the coming one, or should we wait for someone else?”​
20 When the men had come to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you the coming one or should we wait for someone else?’”​

Can you tell us where the phrase "the Coming One" originated in Scripture and therefore who it referred to in the context of the question asked by John's Disciples?
He came from Above ( Heaven ) as God the WORD with God ( the Farther & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1, who BECAME Flesh ( God in the Flesh ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Dan.9:27 is about the Final seven years of His 70 sevens Prophecy! The Great Trib. falls in the MIDDLE of those 7 years, just AFTER the Two Witness finish the First half of that seven as per Rev.11:2-15! They get Raptured Mid. Trib. to Heaven! Then the AC ( MOL ) in 2 Thess.2:1-8 ) takes full control for the 2nd half ( the Great Trib. of 3.5 years ) and Christ then Immediately returns at the END of those 2nd 3.5 years as so stated in Matt.24:29 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6! Christ fulfilled the 69th seven when He rode into Jerusalem riding the foal of a Donkey on Psalm Sunday on Nisan ( March 30th of 33 AD as Dan.9:25 tells us 7 sevens + 62 Seven = 69 sevens till Messiah the Prince ( Jesus Christ )! Then 4 days later ( not the 70th seven beginning - it's still FUTURE ) AFTER that showing up on the EXACT END of the 69th seven, He got cut off ( Crucified ) and filled in the Gap between the 69th & 70th seven by starting the Age of Grace ( known as this current Church Age )! It will end some 2 days for God which is 2000 years for us as per Psalm 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8! 1 Thess.4:14-17 is the END of the Age of Grace or Church age as Christ then fetches His ENTIRE Bride ( Both the dead & Still Alive get their Glorified Bodies like His as per Philippians 3:21 ) for the wedding of the Lamb ( Rev.19:7-8 ) in His Father's house in Heaven ( John 14:2-4 ), while the left behinders go through those final 7 years of Daniel ( Dan.9:27 ) on planet earth! Thus Jesus fulfilled His 3.5 years of Teaching Before the END of the 69th seven! He does not fulfill it ( 3.5 years of His teaching, as per your say so, while in His Mortal body before the cut off ) in ANY part of the 70th seven! Case closed as these posted scriptures CLEARLY tells us so! Your view has Him doing His 3.5 Years in the first half of Dan.9:27 and the scriptures CLEARLY show Him doing those 3.5years in the 69th seven BEFORE He got Crucified! Thus like I CORRECTLY told you, the Two Witnesses of Rev.11:2-15 CLEARLY take care of the First 3.5 years ( 42 Months - 1,260 days - Rev.11:2-3 ) of Dan.9:27! The AC & FP then take charge in those 2nd 3.5 years of Dan.9:27! So READ those scriptures and see those FACTS! Jesus did those 3.5 Years of teaching in His Mortal body in the last 3.5 years of Daniel's 69th seven! Proof - He could not do those 3.5 years in His resurrection body on earth because He only spent 40 Days on earth after His Cut Off and the ascended up to Heaven as per Acts chapter one! So Read & Heed those posted scriptures! Then give me your new response concerning those posted scriptures!

Last edited:

rod.ney

Why did you ignore my question? Let me guess. You have no idea!
My previous post has the CORRECT answer where He ( Jesus Christ ) came from! Read it! Jesus did His earthly 3.5 years of Ministry in the last 3.5 years of the 69th seven! After His cut off ( which you say happened in the first half of the 70th seven, where you say He ministered on earth for 3.5 years is NOT correct because He ONLY stayed on earth for 40 days and Not 3.5 years after He was crucified )! He ascended up to Heaven after those 40 days! So like I correctly stated ( as per posted scriptures )- His earthly 3.5 years of ministry happed in the last 3.5 years of the 69th seven! It is CLEARLY you that has the misunderstanding of Daniels 70 sevens! Case closed!

Last edited:

rod.ney

Just to clarify...

Was Jesus' earthly ministry 3.5 solar years or was it 3.45 solar years?

I ask because you say the Tribulation lasts for 6.9 solar years.
Well, since 3.5 prophetic ( Biblical ) years are listed as 42 Months or 1,260 days in Rev.11:2-3, the 3.5 prophetic years would indeed be less than 3.5 Solar years that have 1,278.375 days in it! Thus 3.5 Prophetic years do in fact = about 3.45 solar years!

Yahchristian

Well, since 3.5 prophetic ( Biblical ) years are listed as 42 Months or 1,260 days in Rev.11:2-3, the 3.5 prophetic years would indeed be less than 3.5 Solar years that have 1,278.375 days in it! Thus 3.5 Prophetic years do in fact = about 3.45 solar years!

Right, so what you meant to say was...

"Thus Jesus fulfilled His 3.45 years of Teaching Before the END of the 69th seven!"

Correct?

Dispensationalists often (maybe 99% of the time) mistakenly say things like "the Antichrist will make a 7 year peace treaty with Israel" or "Jesus' ministry lasted for 3.5 years" when they are supposed to say "the Antichrist will make a 6.9 year peace treaty with Israel" and "Jesus' ministry lasted for 3.45 years". Etc.

That is because treaties today would be based on 365+ day years instead of Dispensationalists' "prophetic years".

Arkycharlie

My previous post has the CORRECT answer where He ( Jesus Christ ) came from! Read it! Jesus did His earthly 3.5 years of Ministry in the last 3.5 years of the 69th seven! After His cut off ( which you say happened in the first half of the 70th seven, where you say He ministered on earth for 3.5 years is NOT correct because He ONLY stayed on earth for 40 days and Not 3.5 years after He was crucified )! He ascended up to Heaven after those 40 days! So like I correctly stated ( as per posted scriptures )- His earthly 3.5 years of ministry happed in the last 3.5 years of the 69th seven! It is CLEARLY you that has the misunderstanding of Daniels 70 sevens! Case closed!
You plainly didn't understand my question which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with where the Messiah "came from". Accordingly, you not only did not provide "the CORRECT answer" but no answer at all due to your ignorance. So allow me to enlighten you. Recall these passages:

3 and asked him, “Are you THE COMING ONE, or should we wait for someone else?”​
Luke 7:
19 and sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you THE COMING ONE or should we wait for someone else?”​
20 When the men had come to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you THE COMING ONE or should we wait for someone else?’”​

Below is Daniel 9:26 in an interlinear form. Surely you can understand and respond to this question. Look at the column highlighted in yellow. Do you think that John the Baptist was quoting from this verse when asking Jesus if He was "the Coming One"?

DAN9_26.jpg

rod.ney

You plainly didn't understand my question which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with where the Messiah "came from". Accordingly, you not only did not provide "the CORRECT answer" but no answer at all due to your ignorance. So allow me to enlighten you. Recall these passages:

3 and asked him, “Are you THE COMING ONE, or should we wait for someone else?”​
Luke 7:
19 and sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you THE COMING ONE or should we wait for someone else?”​
20 When the men had come to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you THE COMING ONE or should we wait for someone else?’”​

Below is Daniel 9:26 in an interlinear form. Surely you can understand and respond to this question. Look at the column highlighted in yellow. Do you think that John the Baptist was quoting from this verse when asking Jesus if He was "the Coming One"?

View attachment 1460
I still do not clearly understand your question, BUT it is in my understanding that you CLEARLY said in one of your PRIOR Posts that Jesus did His 3.5 earthly ministry in the FIRST half of the 70th seven, and the 2nd half is still future! Thus you put the Gap ( current age of Grace or church age ) between the first half of the 70th seven and the 2nd half of that 70th seven in Dan.9:27 )! Is that Correct ( Jesus did those 3.5 Years in the first half of the 70th seven )?!!!! As per my posted scriptures, CORRECTLY put the Gap between the 69th seven & 70th seven because in them ( those posted scriptures ), Jesus Clearly did those 3.5 years in the 69th seven, BEFORE He got cut off ( Crucified ) just 4 days AFTER that 69th seven ( as Dan.9:25-26 CLEARLY states - Cut off AFTER 7 sevens & 62 seven = After 69 sevens ) ENDED ( when He rode into Jerusalem on Foal of a Donkey ) on Psalm Sunday on Nisan ( March 30th ) of 33 AD, the EXACT end of the 69th seven! He was crucified in the Gap because He rose from the dead 3 days later and then ONLY stayed on earth for 40 more days ( as per Acts chapter One ) and NOT 3.5 Years, as your view MUST Prove if He did those 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27!

CrowCross

This would mean the 4 horsemen have come and gone. I don't see that

Yahchristian

I still do not clearly understand your He rode into Jerusalem on Foal of a Donkey ) on Psalm Sunday on Nisan ( March 30th ) of 33 AD, the EXACT end of the 69th seven!

But since you agree Jesus was 33.5 when he was crucified, that only works if Jesus was born in the Fall of 2 BC.

But that would mean Herod was already dead when Jesus was born.

So your view and dates do NOT work.

Do you want to make any changes to your view or dates?

Arkycharlie

I still do not clearly understand your question, BUT it is in my understanding that you CLEARLY said in one of your PRIOR Posts that Jesus did His 3.5 earthly ministry in the FIRST half of the 70th seven, and the 2nd half is still future! Thus you put the Gap ( current age of Grace or church age ) between the first half of the 70th seven and the 2nd half of that 70th seven in Dan.9:27 )! Is that Correct ( Jesus did those 3.5 Years in the first half of the 70th seven )?!!!! As per my posted scriptures, CORRECTLY put the Gap between the 69th seven & 70th seven because in them ( those posted scriptures ), Jesus Clearly did those 3.5 years in the 69th seven, BEFORE He got cut off ( Crucified ) just 4 days AFTER that 69th seven ( as Dan.9:25-26 CLEARLY states - Cut off AFTER 7 sevens & 62 seven = After 69 sevens ) ENDED ( when He rode into Jerusalem on Foal of a Donkey ) on Psalm Sunday on Nisan ( March 30th ) of 33 AD, the EXACT end of the 69th seven! He was crucified in the Gap because He rose from the dead 3 days later and then ONLY stayed on earth for 40 more days ( as per Acts chapter One ) and NOT 3.5 Years, as your view MUST Prove if He did those 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27!
You do not clearly understand my question or are you clearly uncomfortable with the implications.? And parroting Sir Robert Anderson is utterly irrelevant to me. Ego prevents you from carrying on a dialogue so I have no further interest in your comments.