The 70 weeks Daniels 70th seven is in Fact one Week of Years

Arkycharlie

This would mean the 4 horsemen have come and gone. I don't see that
There is so much that you don't see. Can you tell me why no version of Daniel 9:26 in the LXX refers to a "people" of the Coming Prince? And if you can't understand how critical this is to an accurate understanding of Daniel's 70 weeks, you are hopelessly confused.

CrowCross

There is so much that you don't see. Can you tell me why no version of Daniel 9:26 in the LXX refers to a "people" of the Coming Prince? And if you can't understand how critical this is to an accurate understanding of Daniel's 70 weeks, you are hopelessly confused.
Let me say it again....This would mean the 4 horsemen have come and gone. I don't see that.
If you don't see that then perhaps it is you who is helplessly confused pal.

Arkycharlie

Let me say it again....This would mean the 4 horsemen have come and gone. I don't see that.
If you don't see that then perhaps it is you who is helplessly confused pal.
So let me enlighten you. The reason that there is no mention of "people" in any version of the LXX of Daniel 9:26 is because the word for "people" can also mean "with" and every version of the LXX translates it as "with". For example: "26 And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one shall be destroyed, and there is no judgment in him: and he shall destroy the city and the sanctuary with the prince that is coming: they shall be cut off with a flood, and to the end of the war which is rapidly completed he shall appoint to desolations." It was Jerome in his highly influential "Commentary on Daniel" circa 400 A.D. who first rendered the word "people" which the LORD used to ensure that Daniel's prophecies would remain sealed and concealed" until the appointed time of the end. And Hosea makes clear who the actual agent of the destruction of Jerusalem was in 70 A.D.
Hosea 5:
14 For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away; I will carry off, and no one shall rescue.​
15 I will return again to my place, until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face, and in their distress earnestly seek me.​
Hosea 6:
1 “Come, let us return to the Lord; for He has torn us, that He may heal us; He has struck us down, and He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live before Him.
3 Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”​
Take it or leave it, it makes no difference to me!

CrowCross

So let me enlighten you. The reason that there is no mention of "people" in any version of the LXX of Daniel 9:26 is because the word for "people" can also mean "with" and every version of the LXX translates it as "with". For example: "26 And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one shall be destroyed, and there is no judgment in him: and he shall destroy the city and the sanctuary with the prince that is coming: they shall be cut off with a flood, and to the end of the war which is rapidly completed he shall appoint to desolations." It was Jerome in his highly influential "Commentary on Daniel" circa 400 A.D. who first rendered the word "people" which the LORD used to ensure that Daniel's prophecies would remain sealed and concealed" until the appointed time of the end. And Hosea makes clear who the actual agent of the destruction of Jerusalem was in 70 A.D.
Hosea 5:
14 For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away; I will carry off, and no one shall rescue.​
15 I will return again to my place, until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face, and in their distress earnestly seek me.​
Hosea 6:
1 “Come, let us return to the Lord; for He has torn us, that He may heal us; He has struck us down, and He will bind us up.​
2 After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live before Him.
3 Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”​
Take it or leave it, it makes no difference to me!
You're not really making any sense.

Are you saying the 4 horsemen have come or is that in the future?

rod.ney

You do not clearly understand my question or are you clearly uncomfortable with the implications.? And parroting Sir Robert Anderson is utterly irrelevant to me. Ego prevents you from carrying on a dialogue so I have no further interest in your comments.
I NEVER parroted Sir Robert Anderson , BUT you still did NOT confirm my understanding that you said ( in one of your prior post on this thread ) Jesus did His 3.5 years of ministry in the first half of the 70th seven and the 2nd Half of the 70th seven ( Dan.9:27 ) is still future ( on hold as the Gap )! Is that true?!!!!!

Arkycharlie

I NEVER parroted Sir Robert Anderson , BUT you still did NOT confirm my understanding that you said ( in one of your prior post on this thread ) Jesus did His 3.5 years of ministry in the first half of the 70th seven and the 2nd Half of the 70th seven ( Dan.9:27 ) is still future ( on hold as the Gap )! Is that true?!!!!!
That is precisely what I said and I stand by it!

rod.ney

That is precisely what I said and I stand by it!
Well you can stand by it ( your say so ), BUT GOD's say so that He did the 3.5 years in the end of the 69th seven STILL STANDS because Jesus was Cut Off ( Crucified ) AFTER He did those 3.5 Years and GOD's say so in Dan.9:25-26 CLEARLY states the CUT OFF is AFTER the 7sevens + 62 Seven = 69 Sevens! Thus if AFTER the 69th seven was EXACTLY the first half of the 70th seven ( as you so stated in your response ), then HOW could He have ministered on earth for those ENTIRE 3.5 years of the First half of Dan.9:27, when ACTS chapter ONE ( GOD's say so ) says He ONLY stayed on earth for 40 DAYS { Not 3.5 years } before He ascended up to Heaven in His Glorious ( Supernatural ) resurrection body of Flesh & Bone ( Luke 24:39 )? Truth is that He ministered those 3.5 Years in the last half of the 69th seven as He the rode into Jerusalem on the Foal of a Donkey ( March 30th - Psalm Sunday in Nisan ), as per Luke 19:28-40! Then AFTER that 69th seven ( found in Dan.9:26 - as after the 67th seven, that followed the first 7 sevens = 69 sevens ) He got Cut Off ( Crucified ) on Nisan April 3rd ( which you say is in the First half of the 70th seven and not the Gap ( which I say as per the posted scriptures )! Thus Even if it were in the First half of the 70th seven ( as you say ), then there still was NO 3.5 Years of Him ministering on earth then because Like Acts chapter ONE tells us, He Ascended up to Heaven 40 DAYS ( Not 3.5 Years ) post resurrection of His Temple/Body ( that He said He would raise in John 2:19-22 )! So it is now your turn to show me the scriptures that proves He did that earthly 3.5 years of ministry in the first half of the 70th seven AFTER He got cut off! The Readers can see the Truth from the scriptures that I posted Right here in this scriptural response!

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

So it is now your turn to show me the scriptures that proves He did that earthly 3.5 years of ministry in the first half of the 70th seven AFTER He got cut off! The Readers can see the Truth from the scriptures that I posted Right here in this scriptural response!
Do you seriously think that you have "proved" a single assertion that conflicts with any of my assertions? You have simply stated your dating scheme without the slightest citation supporting any of the dates that you have referenced. You completely ignored my assertions on the basis that they “confused” you, which comes as no surprise. I would be glad to make an effort to clear up your confusion if you were interested, but you don’t appear to have the slightest interest in that. Just out of curiosity, do you take the sealing and concealing of the text of Daniel’s prophecies until the appointed time of the end literally? I do and I consider them mostly sealed and concealed until this very time. But that’s just one bozo’s opinion.

rod.ney

Do you seriously think that you have "proved" a single assertion that conflicts with any of my assertions? You have simply stated your dating scheme without the slightest citation supporting any of the dates that you have referenced. You completely ignored my assertions on the basis that they “confused” you, which comes as no surprise. I would be glad to make an effort to clear up your confusion if you were interested, but you don’t appear to have the slightest interest in that. Just out of curiosity, do you take the sealing and concealing of the text of Daniel’s prophecies until the appointed time of the end literally? I do and I consider them mostly sealed and concealed until this very time. But that’s just one bozo’s opinion.
FYI again, GOD's say so in Dan.9:25 +26 proves His 3.5 years of ministry was in the last half of the 69th seven BECAUSE He did it ( those 3.5 Years ) BEFORE He got Cut Off ( Crucified ) JUST AFTER the 7sevens + 62 sevens = 69 sevens! Your say so ( Man's word ) would have Him doing it after He got crucified and that can't be true because He ascended to Heaven ( Acts chapter Two ) 40 days ( Not 3.5 Years ) post resurrection! I have NO confusion at all concerning those posted scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your say so ( that I was originally confused with, by what you ACTUALLY meant, till you cleared it up by answering my question! You said yes you believe He did it in the First half of the 70th seven and the second half of the 70th seven is on Hold ( the Gap )! Jesus rode into Jerusalem ( on the foal of a Donkey ) at the very last day of the 69th seven on Psalm Sunday in Nisan ( March )! Then a few days AFTER that 69th seven ended ( on Psalm Sunday ), He got crucified on Nisan ( April ) Thursday - some 4 days After that 69th seven! The Real Gap is in between the 69th seven & the 70th seven! He was crucified in the Gap an then stated the church age to fill it in till 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires! Then ALL of Dan.9:27 will come off hold and the Two Witnesses of Rev.11:2-15 will do the First half of that still future Seven! The AC & FP will have control of the 2nd half! Then Christ returns with His Bride ( Part of the armies of Heaven ) to REIGN for 1000 years as per Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6! Those posted scriptures PROVE that Jesus did NOT do His 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27! Case closed as GOD's say so in these posted scriptures 100% Proves it!

Arkycharlie

FYI again, GOD's say so in Dan.9:25 +26 proves His 3.5 years of ministry was in the last half of the 69th seven BECAUSE He did it ( those 3.5 Years ) BEFORE He got Cut Off ( Crucified ) JUST AFTER the 7sevens + 62 sevens = 69 sevens! Your say so ( Man's word ) would have Him doing it after He got crucified and that can't be true because He ascended to Heaven ( Acts chapter Two ) 40 days ( Not 3.5 Years ) post resurrection! I have NO confusion at all concerning those posted scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your say so ( that I was originally confused with, by what you ACTUALLY meant, till you cleared it up by answering my question! You said yes you believe He did it in the First half of the 70th seven and the second half of the 70th seven is on Hold ( the Gap )! Jesus rode into Jerusalem ( on the foal of a Donkey ) at the very last day of the 69th seven on Psalm Sunday in Nisan ( March )! Then a few days AFTER that 69th seven ended ( on Psalm Sunday ), He got crucified on Nisan ( April ) Thursday - some 4 days After that 69th seven! The Real Gap is in between the 69th seven & the 70th seven! He was crucified in the Gap an then stated the church age to fill it in till 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires! Then ALL of Dan.9:27 will come off hold and the Two Witnesses of Rev.11:2-15 will do the First half of that still future Seven! The AC & FP will have control of the 2nd half! Then Christ returns with His Bride ( Part of the armies of Heaven ) to REIGN for 1000 years as per Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6! Those posted scriptures PROVE that Jesus did NOT do His 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27! Case closed as GOD's say so in these posted scriptures 100% Proves it!
You're even more ignorant than I realized. This as been a total waste.

rod.ney

You're even more ignorant than I realized. This as been a total waste.
Thus going by the scriptures ( God's say so on the matter ) is a total waste as per your say so ( man's word )! The True Christian readers will go by the scriptures that I posted BEFORE they go by your say so! Thus this still stands -------
rod.ney said:
FYI again, GOD's say so in Dan.9:25 +26 proves His 3.5 years of ministry was in the last half of the 69th seven BECAUSE He did it ( those 3.5 Years ) BEFORE He got Cut Off ( Crucified ) JUST AFTER the 7sevens + 62 sevens = 69 sevens! Your say so ( Man's word ) would have Him doing it after He got crucified and that can't be true because He ascended to Heaven ( Acts chapter Two ) 40 days ( Not 3.5 Years ) post resurrection! I have NO confusion at all concerning those posted scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your say so ( that I was originally confused with, by what you ACTUALLY meant, till you cleared it up by answering my question! You said yes you believe He did it in the First half of the 70th seven and the second half of the 70th seven is on Hold ( the Gap )! Jesus rode into Jerusalem ( on the foal of a Donkey ) at the very last day of the 69th seven on Psalm Sunday in Nisan ( March )! Then a few days AFTER that 69th seven ended ( on Psalm Sunday ), He got crucified on Nisan ( April ) Thursday - some 4 days After that 69th seven! The Real Gap is in between the 69th seven & the 70th seven! He was crucified in the Gap an then stated the church age to fill it in till 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires! Then ALL of Dan.9:27 will come off hold and the Two Witnesses of Rev.11:2-15 will do the First half of that still future Seven! The AC & FP will have control of the 2nd half! Then Christ returns with His Bride ( Part of the armies of Heaven ) to REIGN for 1000 years as per Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6! Those posted scriptures PROVE that Jesus did NOT do His 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27! Case closed as GOD's say so in these posted scriptures 100% Proves it! -------------------- So yes the Case is closed, as you will never find any scripture that proves Christ did His 3.5 years of ministering in the first half of the 70th seven of Daniel ( But Rev.11:2-15 CLEARLY shows us that the Two Witnesses do those first 3.5 years in Dan.9:27 before they get killed and Raptured Mid. Trib. to Heaven! Your view remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

Thus going by the scriptures ( God's say so on the matter ) is a total waste as per your say so ( man's word )! The True Christian readers will go by the scriptures that I posted BEFORE they go by your say so! Thus this still stands -------
rod.ney said:
FYI again, GOD's say so in Dan.9:25 +26 proves His 3.5 years of ministry was in the last half of the 69th seven BECAUSE He did it ( those 3.5 Years ) BEFORE He got Cut Off ( Crucified ) JUST AFTER the 7sevens + 62 sevens = 69 sevens! Your say so ( Man's word ) would have Him doing it after He got crucified and that can't be true because He ascended to Heaven ( Acts chapter Two ) 40 days ( Not 3.5 Years ) post resurrection! I have NO confusion at all concerning those posted scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your say so ( that I was originally confused with, by what you ACTUALLY meant, till you cleared it up by answering my question! You said yes you believe He did it in the First half of the 70th seven and the second half of the 70th seven is on Hold ( the Gap )! Jesus rode into Jerusalem ( on the foal of a Donkey ) at the very last day of the 69th seven on Psalm Sunday in Nisan ( March )! Then a few days AFTER that 69th seven ended ( on Psalm Sunday ), He got crucified on Nisan ( April ) Thursday - some 4 days After that 69th seven! The Real Gap is in between the 69th seven & the 70th seven! He was crucified in the Gap an then stated the church age to fill it in till 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires! Then ALL of Dan.9:27 will come off hold and the Two Witnesses of Rev.11:2-15 will do the First half of that still future Seven! The AC & FP will have control of the 2nd half! Then Christ returns with His Bride ( Part of the armies of Heaven ) to REIGN for 1000 years as per Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6! Those posted scriptures PROVE that Jesus did NOT do His 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27! Case closed as GOD's say so in these posted scriptures 100% Proves it! -------------------- So yes the Case is closed, as you will never find any scripture that proves Christ did His 3.5 years of ministering in the first half of the 70th seven of Daniel ( But Rev.11:2-15 CLEARLY shows us that the Two Witnesses do those first 3.5 years in Dan.9:27 before they get killed and Raptured Mid. Trib. to Heaven! Your view remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Since you're such an expert on Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy, why are you avoiding responding to the post of mine below in response to your comments about my assertions regarding the 70 sevens of Daniel 9? Surely you have an intelligent, defensible answer! I'm all ears because I've studied the 70 weeks of Daniel for literally decades and I will absolutely guarantee you that I know more about this prophecy than anyone else in this forum, period! And by the way, "people" is a mistranslation. It should be translated "with" as in all versions of the LXX. A bit of advice. If you don't know precisely what a passage says, you simply cannot interpret it accurately. There's a history of how this word came to be mistranslated, but I'm sure that you know that so I won't bore you with the details. And if you don't have a relevant response, please spare me your usual cut and paste. Thanks!

Matthew 11:3
1 When Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he left there to teach and preach in their home towns.
2 Now when John heard in prison about the activities of the Messiah, he sent a message by his disciples
3 and asked him, “Are you THE COMING ONE, or should we wait for someone else?”

Luke 7:
18 John’s disciples told him about all these things. So John called two of his disciples
19 and sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you THE COMING ONE or should we wait for someone else?”
20 When the men had come to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you THE COMING ONE or should we wait for someone else?’”

Below is Daniel 9:26 in an interlinear form. Surely you can understand and respond to this question. Look at the column highlighted in yellow. Do you think that John the Baptist was quoting from this verse when asking Jesus if He was "the Coming One"?

DAN9_26.jpg

rod.ney

Since you're such an expert on Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy, why are you avoiding responding to the post of mine below in response to your comments about my assertions regarding the 70 sevens of Daniel 9? Surely you have an intelligent, defensible answer! I'm all ears because I've studied the 70 weeks of Daniel for literally decades and I will absolutely guarantee you that I know more about this prophecy than anyone else in this forum, period! And by the way, "people" is a mistranslation. It should be translated "with" as in all versions of the LXX. A bit of advice. If you don't know precisely what a passage says, you simply cannot interpret it accurately. There's a history of how this word came to be mistranslated, but I'm sure that you know that so I won't bore you with the details. And if you don't have a relevant response, please spare me your usual cut and paste. Thanks!
FYI, I have studied Daniel's 70 sevens for decades also and I also read MANY EXPERTS explanations of it! They all agree with my CORRECT view! Yes Jesus was the one to come and He came and made His Triumphal entry into Jerusalem on Psalm Sunday in Nisan ( as per the 7 sevens & 62 seven = 69 sevens ) riding on the Foal of a Donkey as per Luke 19:28-40! So He did His 3.5 years of Ministry in the 69th seven and then got Cut Off ( Crucified ) just 4 days AFTER that 69th seven ( As Dan.9:26 CLEARLY says " AFTER the 62 sevens " that followed the first 7 sevens = 69 sevens )! Thus you are still in FACT 100% Wrong to say ( man's word ) that He did those 3.5 years in the First Half of the 70th seven ( that is still future, as well as the 2nd half of that final seven that is called the Great-Trib.)! Rev.11:2-3 CLEARLY shows the Two Witnesses do those still Future 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27! They then get killed and Raptured MID-TRIB. to Heaven! Then the AC EXALTS himself as God in the Jews rebuilt Temple as per 2 Thess.2:4! Case closed!

Arkycharlie

FYI, I have studied Daniel's 70 sevens for decades also and I also read MANY EXPERTS explanations of it! They all agree with my CORRECT view! Yes Jesus was the one to come and He came and made His Triumphal entry into Jerusalem on Psalm Sunday in Nisan ( as per the 7 sevens & 62 seven = 69 sevens ) riding on the Foal of a Donkey as per Luke 19:28-40! So He did His 3.5 years of Ministry in the 69th seven and then got Cut Off ( Crucified ) just 4 days AFTER that 69th seven ( As Dan.9:26 CLEARLY says " AFTER the 62 sevens " that followed the first 7 sevens = 69 sevens )! Thus you are still in FACT 100% Wrong to say ( man's word ) that He did those 3.5 years in the First Half of the 70th seven ( that is still future, as well as the 2nd half of that final seven that is called the Great-Trib.)! Rev.11:2-3 CLEARLY shows the Two Witnesses do those still Future 3.5 years in the First half of Dan.9:27! They then get killed and Raptured MID-TRIB. to Heaven! Then the AC EXALTS himself as God in the Jews rebuilt Temple as per 2 Thess.2:4! Case closed!
Oh this case is very far from closed! So if the Coming Prince of Daniel 9:26 is Messiah the Prince (Jesus Christ), then that effectively removes the AC from this passage. Do you agree? And do you also agree that עם should be translated as "with" rather than "people"? And just for the record, I'm not aware of anyone that I consider an "expert" on Daniel's 70 weeks considering that it remains sealed and concealed as reflected, for example, in every post that you make here. With that said, I don't think that you're able of grasping this fact because you're so steeped in traditional dispensational eschatology which is a proverbial house of cards. And just to be clear, I label myself dispensational. And speaking of "experts", do you consider Sir Robert Anderson and Dr. Harold Hoehner two of your experts?

rod.ney

Oh this case is very far from closed! So if the Coming Prince of Daniel 9:26 is Messiah the Prince (Jesus Christ), then that effectively removes the AC from this passage. Do you agree? And do you also agree that עם should be translated as "with" rather than "people"? And just for the record, I'm not aware of anyone that I consider an "expert" on Daniel's 70 weeks considering that it remains sealed and concealed as reflected, for example, in every post that you make here. With that said, I don't think that you're able of grasping this fact because you're so steeped in traditional dispensational eschatology which is a proverbial house of cards. And just to be clear, I label myself dispensational. And speaking of "experts", do you consider Sir Robert Anderson and Dr. Harold Hoehner two of your experts?
Here's that verse -------------

Daniel 9:26​

New King James Version​

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall [a]be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined. --------------------- The Prince who is to come is the AC, as this verse Clearly says the people of him ( that Prince ) will destroy the city & sanctuary ( No people of Christ will do that - The people of the Romans Titus & Vespacian )! Thus the coming AC will be of the Romans and his FP will be of the Jewish people! Case closed! Here's a list of experts that agree with my correct view ---- Perry Stone, Thomas Ice, Grant Jeffrey, Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Impe, John F. Walvoord, Gary Stearman, Tim LaHaye, J.R. Church, Zola Levitt, Ed Hindson, Chuck Missler, Arno Froese, Dave Breese, Daymond R. Duck, Tom Cloud, Dave Benoit, William T. James, David A Lewis, Phil Arms, Larry Spargimino, Michael Hile, Phillip Goodman, Angie Peters, David Jeremiah, James Combs,, Chuck Smith, Erwin Lutzer, and many more!

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

Here's that verse -------------

Daniel 9:26​

New King James Version​

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall [a]be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined. --------------------- The Prince who is to come is the AC, as this verse Clearly says the people of him ( that Prince ) will destroy the city & sanctuary ( No people of Christ will do that - The people of the Romans Titus & Vespacian )! Thus the coming AC will be of the Romans and his FP will be of the Jewish people! Case closed! Here's a list of experts that agree with my correct view ---- Perry Stone, Thomas Ice, Grant Jeffrey, Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Impe, John F. Walvoord, Gary Stearman, Tim LaHaye, J.R. Church, Zola Levitt, Ed Hindson, Chuck Missler, Arno Froese, Dave Breese, Daymond R. Duck, Tom Cloud, Dave Benoit, William T. James, David A Lewis, Phil Arms, Larry Spargimino, Michael Hile, Phillip Goodman, Angie Peters, David Jeremiah, James Combs,, Chuck Smith, Erwin Lutzer, and many more!
You are a complete waste of time here. You practically ignore every argument that I put forth and continue parroting your own flawed understanding. Since you refuse to engage in an honest dialogue, I refuse to waste any further time and effort in responding to your posts. Believe what you will which makes not the slightest difference to me.

rod.ney

You are a complete waste of time here. You practically ignore every argument that I put forth and continue parroting your own flawed understanding. Since you refuse to engage in an honest dialogue, I refuse to waste any further time and effort in responding to your posts. Believe what you will which makes not the slightest difference to me.
You're the complete waste of time because I posted the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Jesus Christ came as Messiah the Prince on Psalm Sunday on the very last DAY of the 69th seven After He already did His 3.5 years of Ministry! Thus like Dan.9:26 CLEARLY tells us, He got cut off ( Crucified ) just 4 Days AFTER the last day of the 69th seven, which would be good Thursday ( Not Friday as His dead body stays in the grave for 3 days & nights before getting resurrected Early Sunday morning )! thus the GAP is in Fact between the 69th seven & 70th seven and NOT between the First half of the 70th seven & 2nd Half of the 70th seven of Dan.9:27! Jesus was Crucified in the Gap and then started the Church Age or Age of Grace after He spent 40 days ( Not 3.5 years ) post resurrection on earth and then sent the Holy spirit in Acts chapter Two to permanently dwell in all born again people's Temple/Bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19! The Gap will end when 1 Thess.4:14-17 transpires! Then all of Dan.9:27 will get fulfilled - The 2 Witnesses do the First Half ( 3.5 Years ) as per Rev.11:2-15 and the AC & FP take charge of the 2nd half ( 3.5 Years ) known as the Great-Trib. that Jesus Returns at the END of as per Matt.24:29 in conjunction with Rev.9:11-21 & 20:1-6! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) because None of the scriptures that you posted in your argument will ever CONTRADICT the scriptures that I posted on that Topic! Your view remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus since the Truth in these posted scriptures makes no difference to you, you will remain in your Ignorance of those posted scriptures ( GOD's say so )! So enjoy yourself!

Yahchristian

FYI, I have studied Daniel's 70 sevens for decades also and I also read MANY EXPERTS explanations of it! They all agree with my CORRECT view!

The FIRST Protestant to promote your view was S.R. Maitland in 1826.

So ANY EXPERT before 1826 would have DISAGREED with your view.

That is why NONE of the Protestant confessions of faith agree with your view.

Were you aware of that?