The Alpha and Omega- God

Nope, you have exposed the ultimate ignorance. God does not always mean Lord and Lord does not always mean God. Does this mean you have t2 Gods in this passage...
Mark 12:36
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
According to you, one God is talking to another God...
ONE Person is talking to another Person, BOTH of whom are THE Lord.

Incomprehensible question.
I know that you have no understanding...but this is very simple...Your argument is that Jesus is God...when I challenge your argument that Jesus is a person which means you are denying that Jesus is God. You are claiming to not understand... If the three persons are not Gods why do you call them God the father God the son and God the HS?

Strawman. NO ONE has ever said The Son of God is His Father, except perhaps the oneness cult, which is in grevious ERROR.
101G says God the father and Jesus are the same person... ask him...If that is the case That makes Jesus the father, therefore, his own father.

I know that you have no understanding...but this is very simple...Your argument is that Jesus is God...when I challenge your argument that Jesus is a person which means you are denying that Jesus is God. You are claiming to not understand... If the three persons are not Gods why do you call them God the father God the son and God the HS?

Jesus is a Person who is God.
Hope that answers your question.

Nope, you have exposed the ultimate ignorance. God does not always mean Lord and Lord does not always mean God. Does this mean you have t2 Gods in this passage...
Mark 12:36
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
According to you, one God is talking to another God...
Oh how insane, will they ever zzzzz "LEARN?".... that's one Person who is Lord, and that one person is "ALSO" the ONE God in the ECHAD "LORD". why don't you look up definitions sometimes? educate yourself in the Holy Ghost.....

now look up each definition of "LORD", and "Lord".... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:
Jesus is a Person who is God.
Hope that answers your question.
That is what I keep telling you. You have three different persons and each of them are God therefore three Gods. Jesus is a person who is God but he is not the father or the HS...The father is a person who is God, but he is not the HS or Jesus. The HS is a person who is God but he is not Jesus or the father, therefore you have three Gods that are not each other.

Oh how insane, will they ever zzzzz "LEARN?"
learn what? You are not quoting the scripture...
... that's one Person who is Lord, and that one person is "ALSO" the ONE God in the ECHAD "LORD". why don't you look up definitions sometimes?
Where is that written in the scripture?
educate yourself in the Holy Ghost.....
Bro the scripture says...
Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
So my friend you have to show me where Paul or any of the apostles taught that doctrine..
now look up each definition of "LORD", and "Lord".... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.
People do not speak in full caps letters and lower case letters...You have written the same word twice once in full caps and a second time with a capital letter and lower case letters. I suggest you go to the Greek or the Hebrew to hear what was actually written

That is what I keep telling you. You have three different persons and each of them are God therefore three Gods. Jesus is a person who is God but he is not the father or the HS...The father is a person who is God, but he is not the HS or Jesus. The HS is a person who is God but he is not Jesus or the father, therefore you have three Gods that are not each other.
Complete ignorance of The Trinity.

So you have two Lords/Gods speaking to each other. These are your words johnny...

So you are saying the verse means..... the Lord/God said to my Lord /God ,Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool
The Lord(Father)said to The Lord(Son)..............................

Back