The Alpha and Omega- God

civic

It has been a TRINITARIAN term for over 1,600 years so I would have thought you knew what it means.

It was Augustine who said “The Father is the Principle of the whole Deity.”

I define “the principle of Divinity” as “the primary source of Divinity”. (Dictionary definition 2)
There is no primary source. Do you know what Co-Equal and Co- Eternal means ?

God is the source and God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit who share the exact same Divine Attributes of the Godhead.

All the questions and objections in the world you can conjure up will never change those facts.

hope this helps !!!

civic

where is the verse that says "Jesus is God" when your signature line says Jesus is the son of God?
I see nowhere does the Father ever say:

I am God.

thanks for admitting you cannot find what you demand of the Son and apply it to the Father.

many more fallacious arguments from the peanut gallery?

The Real John Milton

I see nowhere does the Father ever say:

I am God.

thanks for admitting you cannot find what you demand of the Son and apply it to the Father.

many more fallacious arguments from the peanut gallery?
He is not asking that you show him a verse where Jesus says "I am God," but a place where the bible says Jesus is God.

No one can deny that the following calls the Father the only true God:

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:1-3

Do you have anything irrefutable like the above for your assertion that Jesus also is the only true God ?

civic

He is not asking that you show him a verse where Jesus says "I am God," but a place where the bible says Jesus is God.

No one can deny that the following calls the Father the only true God:

John 17:1-3

Do you have anything irrefutable like the above for your assertion that Jesus also is the only true God ?
I’m so Sorry that you cannot find any verse where the Father says: I am God.

hope this helps !!!

Newbirth

I’m so Sorry that you cannot find any verse where the Father says: I am God.

hope this helps !!!
Genesis 46:3
And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation: